FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Site

xBizzy
Hi, I used to know how to make html sites a few years ago and just recently I have started to re learn html again. Would you recommend this hosting service as a host for someone who is like learning again or should I start with another host and transfer when I know more?
Bondings
Of course you can use our hosting to learn html. If you need help with your code, just ask it in the forum, and we will gladly help you. Very Happy
xBizzy
That's great! Very Happy j/w whats the file size limit here?
Bondings
There is no file size limit on Frihost.
xBizzy
Are there like templates that I could use or do I have to start from scratch?
Bondings
xBizzy wrote:
Are there like templates that I could use or do I have to start from scratch?

At the moment, we don't provide any templates. But I'm sure you'll find a few free ones in here or on google.
xBizzy
ah okay thats koo, could i upload music like a few years ago i used to have this flash player on my site with like at least 3 songs that could be played while visiting the site. Am I allowed to do this or is it against some rules?
n0obie4life
You can't have MP3 files.
xBizzy
alright, are there any other type of formats that are against rules? what if i have isp host the files can i insert the tag for the flash player into the config to the one i have here?
Bondings
xBizzy wrote:
alright, are there any other type of formats that are against rules? what if i have isp host the files can i insert the tag for the flash player into the config to the one i have here?

Not if the music files are from a cd/artist.
xBizzy
alright thats koo, i think i might consider it, thx for all the info.
craiggg
can anybody give me a few javascript/php tutioral websites apart from w3 schools? pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!
n0obie4life
craiggg wrote:
can anybody give me a few javascript/php tutioral websites apart from w3 schools? pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Check the tuts section.

-close-