FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why Iphone ??? Why not Android Windows Mobile or Symbian ???

Which OS for Mobile do you like most ???
Android
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Windows Mobile
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Symbian
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
IOS
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Badda
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

ahmedakter
What is the reason behind the popularity of Iphone more than Android or Other os ???
Ankhanu
IS iOS more popular than android still??? I don't think it is, but I could be wrong...
Marcuzzo
Android is gaining popularity.

the only thing that I realy don't like is that the platform is open source and yet most applications are closed source.
on top of that, most free games spam you with ad's and need all kind of rights to your phone.
like card games that need internet access, location information and call/account info.
cybersa
My Vote for Android.

I like Android.
Because it is open source
So,i learned many things.

@Marcuzzo
I also accept that.
Some spam apps are out there.
But market havenan alternative application also
cbhattarai
I iPhone you get less apps, but quality apps. and Android has fee apps and is good....
miteY
I got this from www.pcworld.com

The new iPhone 4 is boasting some impressive specs, including a front-facing camera, high-definition 720p video recording capability, 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, longer battery life, three-axis gyroscope, and a 960-by-640 resolution 3.5-inch LED display.

On the other side, the big news expected to come out of the June 23 Android announcement is the recently-confirmed Droid X. The Droid X features a 4.3-inch display , HDMI output, and 720p video recording capability. The new Droid device is also said to sport an 854-by-480 resolution screen, and 8-megapixel camera with flash. The Droid X is likely to run Android 2.1 (Eclair), according to Engadget. It's unclear whether the new Droid device will be capable of running the oft-hyped Flash Player 10.1 for mobile devices.

Both devices sound impressive, but Android appears to be missing one key feature present on the iPhone 4: the front-facing camera. But on the other hand, there's already an Android device that boasts this feature on Sprint's network: HTC's Android-based EVO 4G.

While Apple typically brings out some nice hardware every year, a new and better Android device appears on the market every few months. Apple simply can't keep pace with the multiplicity of different Android devices being produced, with each one typically being better than the last.

But my personal preference? Android!
Ankhanu
miteY wrote:
Both devices sound impressive, but Android appears to be missing one key feature present on the iPhone 4: the front-facing camera. But on the other hand, there's already an Android device that boasts this feature on Sprint's network: HTC's Android-based EVO 4G.

While Apple typically brings out some nice hardware every year, a new and better Android device appears on the market every few months. Apple simply can't keep pace with the multiplicity of different Android devices being produced, with each one typically being better than the last.

But my personal preference? Android!

Android doesn't make devices, it's an OS only. Your iPhone info is also a device out of date...

Both iOS and Android have their merits, and their flaws, and where one excels, the other falters. When I made my choice to go iPhone/iOS, iOS was the CLEAR winner (this was a couple years ago), but currently, it's not clear cut as to which is better... and which is better really depends on personal taste.
cnitolo
I have an Android and for me it's very good, but today in a client he gave to me his iphone to configure (internet, e-mail, skype, etc) and i think that the iphone's answer was faster then the android's and the iphone's keybord sensibility and visual quality better than the android's
futurcat
I have tried both and prefer Android because you can confirgure more things than in an iPhone.
pll
you say why iphone ?
I say why not iphone ?