FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Recover Files & Folders hidden with hidden Software.

ahmedakter
There are lots of software all over the world to hide or secure our secret & personal data. Sometime those software can corrupt or windows can be damage, even you can forget your password of your hidden software . Here you will find information about the method of working of those software and their recovery system in critical moment. Do you have any security related problems in your computer ??? just post your problem here. I will solve them as soon as possible. Laughing
ahmedakter
There are mainly two ways to secure a file. One is hide the file and another is encrypt the file. The second method is the best way to secure your personal data in a device or PC (Personal Computer). Hide a file just work as a software hide that file in a hidden place. If we turn of that software, the file will become unsecured automatically. So it is risky to hide a file with a software. Now about the encryption. In encryption method, the software change the data structure of the file. For example, A doc file contains a sentence "i smokin hot", the encryption software will convert it like this > "kjghg32h5j6h35ajgd3k5778jh0xy923ts" So in encryption method, The password is very important and the user should keep the password in a safe place.