FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guild wars 2

matrixuk321
I'm surprised there is no mention of Guild wars 2 here. Did anyone else sign up for the BETA? BETA should be starting next week.
Cosmoslayer
Maybe people don't like it? LOL, no offense though. I'm still waiting for RO2(now Legend of the Second) but its way too much delayed! Maybe Dragon Nest will be my last MMO game? Rolling Eyes
matrixuk321
It had 1 million BETA sign ups in 2 days - that beats any other MMO BETA signup I'm sure.
luciferfawkes
4,000 sign ups every minute. There is nothing but great news regarding GW2 and ArenaNet is all about making a change in the MMO industry with a game that players will love for just a box price. I've been pumped on GW2 since I heard about the game being made back in 2007.
matrixuk321
luciferfawkes wrote:
4,000 sign ups every minute. There is nothing but great news regarding GW2 and ArenaNet is all about making a change in the MMO industry with a game that players will love for just a box price. I've been pumped on GW2 since I heard about the game being made back in 2007.

I've been watching since it was announced but now the hype is crazy. BETA data is the end of march and a lot of people will be invited because it's a load test. It's going to be great.

I'll be going Asura Necro
luciferfawkes
It's going to be fantastic! I imagine they would have an Open Beta as well before release. I really hope I get invited for closed though. I'm making all my close friends sign up as well just in case one of us gets it, we can at least meet up to check it out together.

As for what I plan on rolling, I have no idea yet. I guess it comes down to what class I feel will be the funnest to play as there is no tank/healing roles.
drunkenkoz
Guild Wars 2 is one of the most anticipated games of this year. It's suppose to be an epic free to play MMORPG that will rock MMO world.
matrixuk321
drunkenkoz wrote:
Guild Wars 2 is one of the most anticipated games of this year. It's suppose to be an epic free to play MMORPG that will rock MMO world.

It's not free 2 play. Also there are healing skills so you can be a healer and heal people but there is no specific profession to play healer.
luciferfawkes
matrixuk321 wrote:
drunkenkoz wrote:

It's not free 2 play. Also there are healing skills so you can be a healer and heal people but there is no specific profession to play healer.

Can't tell if troll or not. Guild Wars 2 is most certainly free. It's one of the main reasons as to why people are looking so forward to it. And every profession has some sort of heal, everyone has to work as a team to know when to pull of heals and when not to so it's not wasted.
drunkenkoz
luciferfawkes wrote:
matrixuk321 wrote:
drunkenkoz wrote:

Can't tell if troll or not. Guild Wars 2 is most certainly free. It's one of the main reasons as to why people are looking so forward to it. And every profession has some sort of heal, everyone has to work as a team to know when to pull of heals and when not to so it's not wasted.

The guy is a troll which is why I ignored his post for so long.
matrixuk321
luciferfawkes wrote:
matrixuk321 wrote:
drunkenkoz wrote:

You're confused with the term "free". Guild wars 2 is not "free" it costs 50. It is BUY 2 PLAY not FREE 2 PLAY. There is no subscription model so once you buy it, you can play forever for free.

drunkenkoz wrote:
an epic free to play MMORPG that will rock MMO world.

It's not an epic free to play. It's an epic buy to play.

Also Anet have confirmed they are sending BETA invites out so congratulations if you get one. There will be BETA weekends in April too
ones
gracias vamos ver que tal
kocoblue
tomorrow is beta day cant wait good feels allaround
luciferfawkes
I unfortunately haven't received a beta key yet and I don't have the cash at the moment to pre-purchase. I might have to wait for open beta, I've waited 5 years so far so what's another few months haha.
drunkenkoz
luciferfawkes wrote:
I unfortunately haven't received a beta key yet and I don't have the cash at the moment to pre-purchase. I might have to wait for open beta, I've waited 5 years so far so what's another few months haha.

That's why I used my credit card to pre-order the game. I know I'll be able to pay it off the following month which will allow me to have some fun times on the beta.
luciferfawkes
I don't have a credit card at the moment but at the time, I wish I did. Enjoy it up man, I can wait. :]
matrixuk321
luciferfawkes wrote:

Waited 5 years yet you thought it was a Free 2 play game(Maybe that is why you didn't get in the BETA because you expected to get the game for free but it is a B2P game, hmm.

Did you all enjoy the BETA? Really fun game. WvW is so much fun, I will be spending so much time in there when the game is released. I didn't do much of the story because I don't want to spoil it.
jojokay
How did the 1st guild wars and 2 look on low resolution?
marriejonsan
I have played this game. It is very interesting game. I fell free then I have played this game.Because entertainment is the best source of playing game.....
aloysiusbarb
if u want to play games u can play LIFE, MINI KARAEM BOARD, MINI CRICKET, SONG SINGING, CARDS, MAGIC SHOW, PASSING THE HAT OR PASSING ANY OTHER BIG OBJECT, LUDO, SNAKES AND LADDERS,
drunkenkoz
The first Guild Wars 1 looked great on low resolution.