FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Have you played "Bang!" ?





inuyasha
Quote:
Bang! is a wild west-themed card game similar to a spaghetti western designed by Emiliano Sciarra and released by Italian publisher daVinci Editrice in 2002.


It's released in 2002, but it has just become popular in China in the last 3 years, well known as Sanguosha(a modification base on Bang! and Romance of the Three Kingdoms). Very Happy
mk12327
Yeah, I've tried both of the games mentioned. It is a rather addictive game suitable for playing in a group. But personally, I prefer the Chinese "SanGuoSha" version better. It seems to be more richer in terms of content, though the game mechanics is rather similar. By the way, for the SanGuoSha, there is even an online version only available to China (it requires a Chinese identification of some sort to activate the account)
Mr_Howl
Bang! has been on my wishlist for a while now. Glad to hear it's addictive. Smile
mk12327
Mr_Howl wrote:
Bang! has been on my wishlist for a while now. Glad to hear it's addictive. Smile


By the way, be careful how you play the game though. You would not want to win the games but lose the trust your friends have in you! My personal advice: It is just a game. Have fun, but don't bother too much about winning if you think your social life is worth more than winning some games.

*People who win a lot in these kind of games tend to be thought to be cunning people*
inuyasha
@mk12327, I suppose you're interested in Chinese culture, or eastern culture perhaps?
mk12327
inuyasha wrote:
@mk12327, I suppose you're interested in Chinese culture, or eastern culture perhaps?


Haha... You can say that, since I am a Chinese myself! I'm not from China though, so my cultural environment is rather different. My national language is Malay, the business / professional language in my country is English (which is my first language), and my second language is Mandarin.

I consider myself bilingual (or even multi-lingual if you consider dialects), and do know a fair bit about Chinese culture and history.
inuyasha
mk12327 wrote:

Haha... You can say that, since I am a Chinese myself! I'm not from China though, so my cultural environment is rather different. My national language is Malay, the business / professional language in my country is English (which is my first language), and my second language is Mandarin.

I consider myself bilingual (or even multi-lingual if you consider dialects), and do know a fair bit about Chinese culture and history.


I see~ Very Happy
drunkenkoz
The game was alright but not really all that great. I would rather play Diablo 3 then touch the game Bang!
Laro696
Hmm. Sounds interesting. Might give this a go, don't have anything else to play
Related topics
Doom 3
God Of War
have you played cs-manager before??
Red Alert 2
All About Metallica
eyetoy
Who played/plays Descent ?
What's the most difficult game you've ever played?
Ethnic Music Centre
Rap Music And Violence?
What Is The Best Rpg You Have Ever Played, RPG=role playing
CHUCK NORRIS
Ever played this game?
Best H-games you've played
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.