FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Come see AstroTwister.com!

Do you like?
Yes!
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's alright
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

IceCreamTruck

http://AstroTwister.com
sonam
IceCreamTruck wrote:

It is OK but I don't understand the purpose of site. Did you have plan to build more pages for astrology or some game? And some option is quite hard to change (miliseconds). When I click in field it close window instead of stay in back of number. Only when I select number without clicking then I can write new one. And I must change one by one option because when I change one the window is automatically closed. I am using Chrome if this help you to solve this small problems.

Sonam
IceCreamTruck
sonam wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

It is OK but I don't understand the purpose of site. Did you have plan to build more pages for astrology or some game? And some option is quite hard to change (miliseconds). When I click in field it close window instead of stay in back of number. Only when I select number without clicking then I can write new one. And I must change one by one option because when I change one the window is automatically closed. I am using Chrome if this help you to solve this small problems.

Sonam

Thanks for playing around with it Sonam! There are lots of problems because the project doesn't have the complete picture in place yet, but I'm currently working towards the finished product.

Currently there isn't a whole lot of purpose to the AstroTwister project other than it is a cool toy to play around with that promotes knowledge of the solar system. I had one user tell me that before AstroTwister his kids did not know the planets, but because he showed them the widget and they liked to play around with it, his kids learned the names and the order of the planets. This to me is the basic reason to continue programming on this fun little toy. It's meant to be just a fun little widget that has a lot of buttons for kids to press that change things but are basically harmless. Currently I am still working on getting the interface to work properly in Internet Explorer and it's proved a little harder than I thought, as I've attempted the feat twice to no avail. I have hopes though because the last attempt actually had revolving planets, and that's the majority of the battle.

Can you name the planets in order?

Here in just a minute there is the whole settings, and information windows, overlay that I'm putting in place on AstroTwister.com so that you can view more information in tables that I have for the solar system and each of the planets. AstroTwister is a quick reference to the data and information about our solar system that people should find useful. It's amazing how many devices can now display my software... I'm really happy! I just want to promote learning and fun!
IceCreamTruck
Massive changes! You can now set up your own user login on the site and save your astrotwister setting the way you want! Now to develop the android app!
IceCreamTruck
Android app completed! I'm going to work to get a version of this live in the Android market!

http://astrotwister.com/AstroTwisterView.zip
kenxeiko
Wow, it's kinda nice.

But some planets are not yet have descriptions.
IceCreamTruck
kenxeiko wrote:
Wow, it's kinda nice.

But some planets are not yet have descriptions.

Busted... I haven't finished all the planet pages yet... I will add those descriptions as time allows. I'm also catching up on my space news: there is a lot of buzz around space robotics right now that is exciting. Check www.nasa.gov for more info on that!
IceCreamTruck
Please come sign up at AstroTwister.com! I need my friends to help me this way so that I can get a job that I have always wanted! Please support, and go now!
sonam
I am register. Hope this will help you to get a job. Good luck.

Sonam
IceCreamTruck
sonam wrote:
I am register. Hope this will help you to get a job. Good luck.

Sonam

Thanks so much, Sonam! I saw your account go live a few minutes ago! Let me know what you think!
sonam
It is interesting think for children and their learning. Quite impressive to them to see planets moving. Very realistic. I like jokes, too. Wink

Sonam
IceCreamTruck
It's meant to be fun! You seem to understand the purpose! Keep clicking around and you'll learn something too, because it isn't just for kids!
IceCreamTruck
I just released my first Android App on the Market! AstroTwister 1.0 is available for download!

AstroTwister 1.0:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xmpact.android.astrotwister#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLnhtcGFjdC5hbmRyb2lkLmFzdHJvdHdpc3RlciJd