FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Cool toilet designs





deanhills
I just found this hilarious Website with "Cool toilet designs".

http://www.odditieszone.com/15-cool-toilet-designs/?utm_source=wahoha.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wahoha

These are my favourites:




Guess Bondings could use this one for a second aquarium? Twisted Evil

standready
First one: YIKES!
Second one is for someone with a really crappy job, always on the go.
Third one: poor fishy.
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:
Third one: poor fishy.


I imagine the water going really low when someone flushes, and then all the gold fish dying a slow death of chlorine poisoning. Poor fishy indeed.
ocalhoun
IceCreamTruck wrote:
standready wrote:
Third one: poor fishy.


I imagine the water going really low when someone flushes, and then all the gold fish dying a slow death of chlorine poisoning. Poor fishy indeed.

Not everybody has chlorinated water.
abhizz
Ha Laughing ! that aquarium with toilet looking funny! Poor golden fishes
deanhills
Well, like the seat of the "aquarium toilet", maybe the cistern has pasted vinyl with the visual effect of an aquarium, rather than a proper aquarium with live fish in it. For example, there are no mechanical equipment we usually find in a cistern, so gold fish are safe. I'd imagine it would be a great help in that the visual of an aquarium would induce a feeling of peace and harmony while one is going about the necessary. Or a simple reminder to feed the fish of the real aquarium. Twisted Evil
crystalkey
That first one reminded me of an old hangout. Needless to say, I dont visit there anymore ....
chasbeen
So I'm looking around for a sensible topic and there's deanhills one about cool toilet designs
I must say that I don't normally notice the decoration in the loo as much as you. So phoey!
eclipious
deanhills wrote:
Well, like the seat of the "aquarium toilet", maybe the cistern has pasted vinyl with the visual effect of an aquarium, rather than a proper aquarium with live fish in it. For example, there are no mechanical equipment we usually find in a cistern, so gold fish are safe. I'd imagine it would be a great help in that the visual of an aquarium would induce a feeling of peace and harmony while one is going about the necessary. Or a simple reminder to feed the fish of the real aquarium. Twisted Evil


Hhaha but you aren't really looking at the fish if you are going ... unless you're standing up which I guess you could.

It's pretty interesting, I could see it being that there could be a design where the aquarium part is actually outside the main watering tank and it has its separate water supply to actually be a little fish tank there and still be fine for the fish.
menino
lol deanhills.
These are indeed funny.
Poor fish have to be blinded if they have to survive the onslaught. I think the fish will want to use the first one, in some cases.
That reminds me of a "Everybody loves raymond" episode where he buys a state-of-the-art toilet, which has heating, and can do everything.... the only problem was that it spoke Japanese.
deanhills
eclipious wrote:
It's pretty interesting, I could see it being that there could be a design where the aquarium part is actually outside the main watering tank and it has its separate water supply to actually be a little fish tank there and still be fine for the fish.
Actually that is not a bad idea at all. Nothing as calming as facing a real wall to wall aquarium in the background. In fact, this reminds me of a Hotel in Ghangzou where the bathroom had a glass wall between it and the bedroom. Sort of no privacy of course. So maybe they could have a real live aquarium as a wall in between the bathroom and toilet. Just imagine watching the fish in the aquarium while one is showering or bathing. Lots of possibilities! Smile
IceCreamTruck
eclipious wrote:
I could see it being that there could be a design where the aquarium part is actually outside the main watering tank and it has its separate water supply to actually be a little fish tank there and still be fine for the fish.


Boring! Where's the excitement in that? Twisted Evil

deanhills wrote:
In fact, this reminds me of a Hotel in Ghangzou where the bathroom had a glass wall between it and the bedroom. Sort of no privacy of course.


Sounds exciting! Like roughing it in the great outdoors! Everyone gets closer together with this kind of bonding! Will you pass me the toilet paper, cause I have to kill some fish!?! Smile
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Sounds exciting! Like roughing it in the great outdoors! Everyone gets closer together with this kind of bonding! Will you pass me the toilet paper, cause I have to kill some fish!?! Smile
Laughing Got me rolling with laughter imagining this. Not sure whether I'm quite up to that deep level of bonding. So far anyway ..... hehe .... Think I'd prefer to make that fish tank glass wall a solid one with large fish in it.
menino
[quote="deanhills] So maybe they could have a real live aquarium as a wall in between the bathroom and toilet. Just imagine watching the fish in the aquarium while one is showering or bathing. Lots of possibilities! Smile[/quote]

Or maybe you could bathe with the fish in the aquarium. Laughing
deanhills
menino wrote:
Or maybe you could bathe with the fish in the aquarium. Laughing
Cool! And save water as well. Not a bad idea at all! Cool
Blaster
The third one is quite cool. It would be a cool concept it if were to actually work. The first one kind of scares me a little not going to lie. As for the 2nd one... Sometimes I wish that I had that. Just not to do work on but rather... well.....
ricardooliveira
Haha. Toilettes designers need to be very funny people!
Cosmoslayer
I readlly need that raiding chair for hardcore video gamers. XD
mukesh
lol wow so funny picture. Toilettes is really very important a part of life and also a relaxe place. Designer design nice design. Smile
ankitdatashn
For the third one : We might love it but fishes will definitely hate it, pretty 'crap' design for the fishes Very Happy A nightmare on every flush!

For the first one if it's in working condition then guys be careful, you gonna want to have kids later in life! Razz
inoshi
Funny!
stiflerx
Toilets turn me off! Mad
deanhills
stiflerx wrote:
Toilets turn me off! Mad
Well, the first one would definitely do that to you Smile
Marcuzzo
the first one reminds me of the movie "Robin hood - Men in tights" Very Happy
Asap170
I love the aquarium one...But a thought came to mind... When you flush the toilet it drains the water in the tank and there are fishies in there...The question that I propose is does the aquarium drain the water were the fish are?!?!? Animal cruelty!!!!!
deanhills
Asap170 wrote:
I love the aquarium one...But a thought came to mind... When you flush the toilet it drains the water in the tank and there are fishies in there...The question that I propose is does the aquarium drain the water were the fish are?!?!? Animal cruelty!!!!!
Right. But it could just be for show and the real flushing system found behind the wall. Twisted Evil
jiafei
deanhills wrote:
I just found this hilarious Website with "Cool toilet designs".

http://www.odditieszone.com/15-cool-toilet-designs/?utm_source=wahoha.com&utm_medium=

These are my favourites:




Guess Bondings could use this one for a second aquarium? Twisted Evil


wow.it is so cool
Related topics
10 Greatest inventions...
What is the best antivirus progrem?
cool bikes
My flash Character - Max
Some designs
Cool things to know
games fo the PS2 on FTP
a trip to bulgaria before we joind the army
My 3 sites, hosted by FriHost.
My Algebra site
free 80 buttons
Flash Portfolio examples
Graceful bathroom suites by Ceramica Globo
Coins for quality posts at Frihost
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.