FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

removing DirectAdmin part of URL makes php code work

boinsterman
I don't know if this is a hosting problem (in which case it should probably be in the Webhost Support forum), but I seem to have found a partial solution.

I'm trying to figure out how to pass a PHP variable to XSLT, but the file at http://worldthinker.frihost.org:2222/CMD_FILE_MANAGER/domains/worldthinker.frihost.org/public_html/codeexamples/dates_test3.php comes back only with the php code, even when I set the permissions to 755. This is what shows up in the browser:

Code:
load("dates_test3.xsl"); $xmlDoc = new DOMDocument(); $xmlDoc->load("datetest3.xml"); $proc = new XSLTProcessor(); $proc->importStylesheet($xslDoc); echo $proc->transformToXML($xmlDoc); unset($xslDoc); unset($xmlDoc); unset($proc); ?>

Removing the Direct Admin part of the url gives http://worldthinker.frihost.org/codeexamples/dates_test3.php, which seems to work fine (except for passing the variable).

Edit: I figured out how to pass the variable. Smile Also, it seems that no one else can view the results from the first url because the original form of the url treats it as having 644 permissions even though the actual is 755.
Marcuzzo
the first URL will not be accesible because it is your admin panel Wink