FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you consider using well a design software is art?

Do you consider using well a design software is art?
yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
no
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

albusa
Hello people, I know that a lot of pleople will be get mad whit me, But I dont consider ART using well a design software, I consider art: drawing, painting, music, dance, poems. but not this, so, do you consider it art or not?
mrplatzangst
I think that using a design software is art.
If you see what kind of great pictures 3D-Artists or Photoshop Gurus can make...WHOA! Shocked
Look at this Gallery.

THIS is art Very Happy
haris3
I Think Computer designing is definetly [u]ART[/u]. Designing and and art both have one thing or maybe more in common, but here creativity is definetly something similar between them. You create your own work, you are thinking and creating ideas in your mind and then you apply them on the mouse and keyboard.

Design is ART. Graphic Designing is [u][color=blue]ART[/color][/u].

Many things can be art, it just depends on how you look at them.

lycadia
like this one here... http://www.sonicmarts.com/adcy646wrbop.html which just happened to be the first thing to come up when I googled for them, using the computer for artistic purposes gets more and more like drawing with pencil and paper (only better, in my opinion, since it's more forgiving of mistakes and corrections) all the time. Besides, if you don't consider graphic art created on the computer to be art, just because it's computer-assisted then what would that say about things like CGI special effects or music that's remixed or edited using computers? Even if you were referring only to things like using Photoshop or other photo editing software to substantially alter a photograph in a creative way, as opposed to just cropping it or fixing red-eye, I would still consider that a form of art, just as I consider good, creative photography an art-form. It’s creative, it evokes a response, and it makes a statement.
Anyhow, that's just my personal take on things. There is a lot to be said on both sides of the question.
By the way, please forgive any mistakes I make and feel free to correct me. This is my first post here.
Thanks.