FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where i found young sexy girl like older guys any tips?

forsen
Want to have contact with younger girls any tip????
eclipious
Just go out to social events that are like at parties, bars, and clubs. It's a bit odd of a question because really as long as you go to social events you can meet people and if you want young adults then parties, bars, and clubs are the place to be.
shuyebmahbub
try this dating site with your age range.
http://www.OnlineDatingJunction.com/
Hello_World
LOL What is wrong with women your own age?
mukesh
shuyebmahbub wrote:
try this dating site with your age range.
http://www.OnlineDatingJunction.com/

lol nice site
codersfriend
as long as it's not minor Very Happy haha
donoob88
you know the secret of old mans? for me its money, if the old man is rich, then girls attracted, they also know that old man is near to death, so, the money will be go to the woman, specially if they are married, they got the money surely Very Happy Very Happy
nickfyoung
forsen wrote:

A lot of guys who want to meet young ladies do so in Asia. Many Asian ladies will marry an older man to be able to get out of their country and have a good life. If the age range is too great it can end in unhappiness but many relationships between older men and younger Asian ladies do work out to be very happy ones. There are many dating sites on line for Asian ladies but remember there will be costs involved. You will want to go over to meet them and if you decide to get married you will need to pay for the visa for her and her air fare back to your place.
kmr_mukund
mine thinking is also same. that girl who want to marry to old person has only one purpose that is money.she thinks that if she has money then she can buy all the thinks thats need.but in exception case it may that some girl get loved with old person so she maary with him.bcoz i have seen that a girls love with old person which has no sufficent money but have talent.
codersfriend
dude try some social networking sites.. like tagged Smile
loveandormoney
forsen wrote:

Just approach the women You like:
bus or coffee shop or during riding the train.

If You look for a place, go ice-skating and there You meet a lot of young people.
codersfriend
donoob88 wrote:
you know the secret of old mans? for me its money, if the old man is rich, then girls attracted, they also know that old man is near to death, so, the money will be go to the woman, specially if they are married, they got the money surely Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah I've seen a lot that proved that.. but not just money. As girls mature, they tend to look in the personality rather in the physical appearance.. They look for guys who are responsible, which is seen in wealth. And they often prefer someone who would bring them to their "castle".
but of course being handsome is something like a good advertisement poster, only to attract, it could be a bonus, but it's not that important. I've seen pretty beauty queens, models, stars dating guys who aren't even handsome but are good in wealth and power
loveandormoney
Quote:
Yeah I've seen a lot that proved that.. but not just money.

Is there a relationship between love and money?
codersfriend
No but girls prefer guys who are worthy.. that is responsible and matured guys (especially those capable of leadership)..
It just happened that guys who are responsible and matured are wealthy, which also concludes the reason behind their success in life
andro_king
If you have money you can get anything in this world. Smile
codersfriend
yeah so study and work hard Smile
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
No but girls prefer guys who are worthy.. that is responsible and matured guys (especially those capable of leadership)..
It just happened that guys who are responsible and matured are wealthy, which also concludes the reason behind their success in life

Dear Madam, Dear Sire
Thank You for writing.
This sounds like a schoolbook for children and all people are happy.
How is reality looking.
Women are preferring to marry a poor man.
In statistics You can see
a lot of men do marry and then they find a job and have more money then before they are married.
The most jobless people special men are alone-livers.
I know the government and the society is preaching to the men: Be rich and the beautiful girls try all to catch You.
Just switch on the TV or visit a cinema and look at PR: He is wealthy and well cleaned: The girls are screaming "I want to marry You."
This is selling soup and soap.
But it is not real.
TV is not real.

Regards
codersfriend
loveandormoney wrote:
codersfriend wrote:

This sounds like a schoolbook for children and all people are happy.
How is reality looking.
Women are preferring to marry a poor man.
In statistics You can see
a lot of men do marry and then they find a job and have more money then before they are married.
The most jobless people special men are alone-livers.
I know the government and the society is preaching to the men: Be rich and the beautiful girls try all to catch You.
Just switch on the TV or visit a cinema and look at PR: He is wealthy and well cleaned: The girls are screaming "I want to marry You."
This is selling soup and soap.
But it is not real.
TV is not real.

Regards

Either we have some cultural differences or it seems that you live in a fantasy of television and internet. I certainly don't get what you mean about the "schoolbook" idea. But either ways, yes girls can marry poor guys, my point is they choose matured, and responsible. Yes money is a bonus and I proved that money is a big factor. This is the reality mr. loveandormoney,
how can you possibly date a girl or court her without it. Even if you're poor, they also have a way in dealing with this. A man has to prove himself by actually sacrificing some of his wealth to prove himself worthy.
But the sad but real bottom line is,
you still need money.. I don't actually mean cash, money can pertain to wealth or your status in life, it's what brings the girls in. Even the most ugliest face I know gets a girlfriend.
And It's not just TV, it's real life, and I've seen (and proven) that many times through personal experience
loveandormoney
Quote:
Yes money is a bonus

Are rich people happy?
codersfriend
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:
Yes money is a bonus

Are rich people happy?

That's out of the question. We're talking about how to get a girlfriend here not about rich morality. You know what sir loveandormoney, I don't want to be rude but your posts are kinda out of topic (or you just don't understand english). I hope you're not trolling us. To avoid confusion, I will be ignoring your further posts.

Back to the topic, most of us agree that money does matter to attract ladies.
loveandormoney
If You are looking for a woman, who is only looking at the money in Your bag
and You like to marry her because of this
I expect
the relationship is frustrating for You.
TheLimey
The acceptable age formula is this.....

x = your age

(x/2) + 7 = your acceptable age...

for example I am 26...

(26/2) + 7 = 20.... I personally do not think I would go as low as 20 but defiantly NOT a day younger...
loveandormoney
So
relationships
both humas do have the same age
are more happy
then
he is 40 years old and she is 22 years old?
nickfyoung
Do the Asian chat sites especially the Philippines. Many young women want to meet a foreigner so they can move overseas and age is usually not an issue. But you will have to have the means to bring them to your country. Some countries require you to sponsor her financially so you will need a certain level of income for that.
codersfriend
nickfyoung wrote:
Do the Asian chat sites especially the Philippines. Many young women want to meet a foreigner so they can move overseas and age is usually not an issue. But you will have to have the means to bring them to your country. Some countries require you to sponsor her financially so you will need a certain level of income for that.

He's right. Age is not an issue much especially to increasing number of Asians marrying western citizens. And this is also not new and there seems nothing wrong. Most are ages 40 to 50+ marrying younger women in their 30s.
So I think the formula doesn't always work. Just ask those americans who married Filipino women if they bother about age. And they don't seem to complain (and like it anyway) since Filipino women are those type who do not want to separate that easily
loveandormoney
nickfyoung wrote:

Does Asian people feel good living in America or Europe?
nickfyoung
loveandormoney wrote:
nickfyoung wrote:

Does Asian people feel good living in America or Europe?

Most of them love it mainly for the lifestyle.
dude_xyx
TheLimey wrote:
The acceptable age formula is this.....

x = your age

(x/2) + 7 = your acceptable age...

for example I am 26...

(26/2) + 7 = 20.... I personally do not think I would go as low as 20 but defiantly NOT a day younger...

Nice formula ! xDD

Should be depends on what does OP expect. If he want romance and long term relationship it gonna be hard. But if not all he has to do is try clubbing . Has to have deep pockets.

But these days everyone use Facebook for everything. Have your photo and join couple of dating groups there.