FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Why think so many asian girls are so sexy?????





forsen
Many guys like asian girls what so special with them?
eclipious
forsen wrote:
Many guys like asian girls what so special with them?


Many guys like other types of girls as well. I think you are just being selective on your viewpoint. Overall though if I were speculating on it if it really were true, it would because these woman are very respectful of others, kind and docile, and they are usually of fair size, weight, height, and build order which becomes an attractive trait.
mengshi200
It's not strange!Human always like rare things ,interrical love is often more attractive.
Peterssidan
Because they look younger, maybe.
tapaella
I agree with forsen, perhaps they are the best partner to spend entire life with.
Coen
For me personally I do not like one type of girl specifically. There are certain aspects of appearance that I like about some Asian girls, although it would be hard for me to exactly specify what. If you would show me a picture I would be able to tell you if I liked it or not but it is hard to define. The same would apply for European girls, however. So I think it's certain aspects that attract men, but it may just as well attract them to other women from maybe even a specific country as well.
FunDa
Human beings are very strange. everyone has his or her own likes and preferences ..


Asian girls generally look cute, so maybe that's one major factor.

Laughing
Vinarai
Yes.
Everyone want some strange and beautiful thing in the girl.
The girls are likeable through your outlook and some sexy look.
Every man like the girl that have good look with great sexual approach.
codersfriend
I like the way asians look.. Especially the eyes and face Smile
ujjwalshrestha
the beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder.

Same applies to why some people find certain race sexy or whatever.

If you ask asian men, they might find caucasian women more appealing than the women from their own race.
james123
Its interesting to observed the below fact:

- White men are obsessed by Asian women particularly those who can't get any hot white girls

- Asian men are NOT obsessed by white girls(in general) thats why

- WM/AF couples can be seen more often than AM/WF, because many white men pursue the Asian women around more actively

- but unfortunately in fact 99% of those Asian women who go out/married with western men are the "lower than avg" type(who are NOT considered pretty or attractive/with mental problems/divorced middle aged/financial disadvantaged etc. at home)

- these poor women obviously have no room in the Asian societies and fail to get loves fr normal Asian men, then alternative date/rip-off/cheat 'foreigners' including Arabic, Latino, White, African, Indian men for self benefits

just check it out Cool
nickfyoung
james123 wrote:
Its interesting to observed the below fact:

- White men are obsessed by Asian women particularly those who can't get any hot white girls

- Asian men are NOT obsessed by white girls(in general) thats why

- WM/AF couples can be seen more often than AM/WF, because many white men pursue the Asian women around more actively

- but unfortunately in fact 99% of those Asian women who go out/married with western men are the "lower than avg" type(who are NOT considered pretty or attractive/with mental problems/divorced middle aged/financial disadvantaged etc. at home)

- these poor women obviously have no room in the Asian societies and fail to get loves fr normal Asian men, then alternative date/rip-off/cheat 'foreigners' including Arabic, Latino, White, African, Indian men for self benefits

just check it out Cool


I am married to a Filipino and we get on very well. Many Filipinos do marry guys from other countries because the standard of living is usually higher there especially in the west. Poverty is common in the Philippines which is another motive for Filipinos to marry an old guy and move out. 20% of the Philippines economy comes from Filipinos working overseas and sending money home to their family. Many Filipinos will work overseas and forego seeing their family, spouse and children so they can support them. I think it is wrong for old guys to marry young Filipinos. Do you think that young girl enjoys getting into bed with an old guy every night. Many will put up with it till he dies or wait till they have permanent residence and then leave and find a young guy. There are many scams to. A young Filipino will have several boyfriends on line and getting gifts of money from them all. That way she can support her husband and children. That is not a problem for me because I married a lovely lady from the Philippines the same age as me. As we grow old together we are looking forward to retiring in the Philippines as it is a lovely place. And because Filipinos don't show their age so much I still feel like I am with a teenager.
inuyasha
I'm an Asian myself but it stunned me that Asian girls are considered very sexy. It's believed in many asian (or even eastern?) countries that western girls are more open and of course more sexy than eastern girls. That's perhaps because of different cultural backgrounds Wink
nickfyoung
inuyasha wrote:
I'm an Asian myself but it stunned me that Asian girls are considered very sexy. It's believed in many asian (or even eastern?) countries that western girls are more open and of course more sexy than eastern girls. That's perhaps because of different cultural backgrounds Wink


Maybe in the west the girls are getting larger while most Asian girls are still slim which seems to be the preferred body shape for many men.
inuyasha
nickfyoung wrote:
Maybe in the west the girls are getting larger while most Asian girls are still slim which seems to be the preferred body shape for many men.

That's a good point Very Happy By the way, western men seem to be fond of dark-skinned girls? To my knowledge western girls don't need umbrella in the sun~
nickfyoung
inuyasha wrote:
nickfyoung wrote:
Maybe in the west the girls are getting larger while most Asian girls are still slim which seems to be the preferred body shape for many men.

That's a good point Very Happy By the way, western men seem to be fond of dark-skinned girls? To my knowledge western girls don't need umbrella in the sun~


That is true. It is funny in the Philippines that the biggest seller in the cosmetic department is skin whitener. The Philippine girls want to have whiter skin where as the Western girls will lie out in the sun and try and make their skin darker. One of the popular businesses here is the spray tan booth where girls will go to get an artificial sun tan sprayed on to their skin. Either that or they will go to a solarium and lay under a sun lamp for hours to make their skin darker. The consequence of course is that when they get older their skin becomes all wrinkly because of the constant burning from the sun. So men enjoy the darker skin of the Asian girls and the smoother face in old age.
gandalfthegrey
Not saying anyone is, but FYI:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist_love
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism
nickfyoung
gandalfthegrey wrote:
Not saying anyone is, but FYI:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist_love
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism
\

There is some strange stuff out there and probably all part of it. It was interesting that in the Philippines once you have your visa for your wife or fiancée and you are all ready to leave town the ladies have to attend a compulsory government seminar for most of one day. Here they are acquainted with the perils of the west and western relationships including all forms of abuse and domestic violence. Once they have attended they get a stamp on their passports and are free to leave.
Haley_Madison
Everyone has different tastes, but I know that in Australia (my country) women have become very overweight (66% of Australia women are overweight). A lot of my Caucasian girlfriends have trouble finding a man, whereas my Asian girlfriends always seem to be in demand. I personally think it has to do with their slimmer bodies and more feminine demeanor.

Luckily I have managed to stay fit and in shape without much effort...probably thanks to my parents giving me the right genes! Very Happy
nickfyoung
Haley_Madison wrote:
Everyone has different tastes, but I know that in Australia (my country) women have become very overweight (66% of Australia women are overweight). A lot of my Caucasian girlfriends have trouble finding a man, whereas my Asian girlfriends always seem to be in demand. I personally think it has to do with their slimmer bodies and more feminine demeanor.

Luckily I have managed to stay fit and in shape without much effort...probably thanks to my parents giving me the right genes! Very Happy


You are lucky there. Must be difficult for those struggling with overweight. And you are right too when you say slim trim still seems to be the preferred for many men. As many men get older they have various 'middle age' crises one of which appears to be a return to that slim trim fantasy girl of their teenage years. Unfortunately this often leads to the under-age sex industry so often promoted in some of the Asian countries.
Afaceinthematrix
I'm am "white" and have always been incredibly attracted to Asian women (especially Koreans and then Japanese). I have had several Asian girlfriends and every time I have had one I do my best to hold onto that relationship. Unfortunately, I've never had an Asian girlfriend with parents that liked me...

Haley_Madison wrote:
Luckily I have managed to stay fit and in shape without much effort...probably thanks to my parents giving me the right genes!


Yes; you are lucky. Although I don't know how old you are but it might not stay that way forever.

I am in incredible shape but I have a wide variety of physical activities hobbies and I have a 1-1.5 hour a day workout routine with a strict no fast food, no sweets, vegetarian diet.
shoaib
Asian girls mostly looking beautiful because they are attractive. white color has no too much attraction but the some less white color has lot of attraction. thats why they are looking more attractive and beautiful.
Da Rossa
forsen wrote:
Many guys like asian girls what so special with them?


Well, not all of them are beautiful, but they ARE special. They're calmer and hold better the vicissitudes of life together. Also, this must be said: people say they have tighter genitals, which is a good thing for the man.

Another thing is that asian strangely like westerns, I don't know why, maybe because they're different from their culture, so they (asian women) appear to be paying more attention to us western men.

Other nice thing to be remembered: they have more discipline! No, I don't mean they'll be subservient to their husbands, this is not the point. It's just about not snapping when adversities arise. Discipline about administration and taking care of money is an important thing for a couple to stay solid.
nickfyoung
Da Rossa wrote:
forsen wrote:
Many guys like asian girls what so special with them?


Well, not all of them are beautiful, but they ARE special. They're calmer and hold better the vicissitudes of life together. Also, this must be said: people say they have tighter genitals, which is a good thing for the man.

Another thing is that asian strangely like westerns, I don't know why, maybe because they're different from their culture, so they (asian women) appear to be paying more attention to us western men.

Other nice thing to be remembered: they have more discipline! No, I don't mean they'll be subservient to their husbands, this is not the point. It's just about not snapping when adversities arise. Discipline about administration and taking care of money is an important thing for a couple to stay solid.


One of the biggest sellers in the Philippines is skin whitener and skin whitening soaps. The girls of the Philippines desperately want to have whiter skin so they must like white skinned people which is probably why they like westerners.

Never heard that tighter genitals bit before. My wife was in her 50s when we got married and had 4 kids so I didn't notice any difference.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Never heard that tighter genitals bit before. My wife was in her 50s when we got married and had 4 kids so I didn't notice any difference.


Well, tell us more: have you ever slept with an asian, how old are you, how old is your wife today, difference compared to what, is your wife asian herself?
nickfyoung
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:
Never heard that tighter genitals bit before. My wife was in her 50s when we got married and had 4 kids so I didn't notice any difference.


Well, tell us more: have you ever slept with an asian, how old are you, how old is your wife today, difference compared to what, is your wife asian herself?


My wife and I are both in our sixties. We get along so well because she is a devote Christian and so very loyal, kind, understanding and loving.
My first wife was Australian and my second was French, but I am happier now being married to an Asian. A plus is that Asian ladies don't age as quick as western ladies so even though my wife is in her sixties, she looks and dresses like a teenager and makes me feel younger.
Da Rossa
Quote:
My wife and I are both in our sixties. We get along so well because she is a devote Christian and so very loyal, kind, understanding and loving.


Nice to know that! But she's the only Christian of you two? Well, go into that too! Very Happy I'm looking for a wife like that myself. I think I deserve one. Smile

Quote:
My first wife was Australian and my second was French, but I am happier now being married to an Asian. A plus is that Asian ladies don't age as quick as western ladies so even though my wife is in her sixties, she looks and dresses like a teenager and makes me feel younger.


Glad to know that too! Brings an aura of youth to your home.
So please tell me: am I right about my statements about Asian vs. western women?

p.s. the only 'bad' thing is that you won't be able to answer about the 'depth' thing. And you won't need. Congratulations.
nickfyoung
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:
My wife and I are both in our sixties. We get along so well because she is a devote Christian and so very loyal, kind, understanding and loving.


Nice to know that! But she's the only Christian of you two? Well, go into that too! Very Happy I'm looking for a wife like that myself. I think I deserve one. Smile

Quote:
My first wife was Australian and my second was French, but I am happier now being married to an Asian. A plus is that Asian ladies don't age as quick as western ladies so even though my wife is in her sixties, she looks and dresses like a teenager and makes me feel younger.


Glad to know that too! Brings an aura of youth to your home.
So please tell me: am I right about my statements about Asian vs. western women?

p.s. the only 'bad' thing is that you won't be able to answer about the 'depth' thing. And you won't need. Congratulations.



I think you are right in your assessment of Asian vs Western women.

I wanted a Christian lady because I am Christian. If you are looking for a Christian lady just remember that some Catholic ladies are not really Christian so be careful.
Da Rossa
Quote:
I wanted a Christian lady because I am Christian. If you are looking for a Christian lady just remember that some Catholic ladies are not really Christian so be careful.


Sorry, I thought by your post she was the only Christian between you two.
And don't worry, I'm Catholic and I know when someone is not really behaving like a Christian Smile
Related topics
Runescape - OFFICIAL THREAD
Feminism was Created by a Male Chauvinist
White guys and Asian girls; what's your opinion?
Attractive V Sexy
Am scared
Is it okay to be friends with your ex?
Paraphilia
Why people hate Windows?
Asian guys with white girls?
Are guys easily scared off?
I want to know what guys really look for in a girl...
Australian lawmaker stirs burqa controversy
Yes, we are bovvered
Where i found young sexy girl like older guys any tips?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.