FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unpacking the iPod (with video)

skyy
So Engadget’s newest pal Garrett M. happened to be very quick on the draw with his credit card after last week’s Apple announcements, and picked his damn self a spankin’ new iPod (with video). So check out the iPod’s unboxing if you’re too broke, too cheap, too not ready yet, or too not-down-with-iPods to buy one for your damn self. Tons more pics after the break!

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000250063937/

Check it out !
phileplanet
That's cool
therestofus
wow, that is sooo awesome! i cant wait to get one, it will probably be a long time until i do, but haha....
SgtGarcia
Just use the psp, larger screen and capable of almost everything. Only smaller memory
SilverDogg
actually, joystiq.com made a comparison (or atleast they posted one), and the psp was only better on one thing: the screen. everything else was better on the ipod.

but who the hell want to watch videos on such a small screen (goes for both psp and ipod v)? thats just stupid! buy a dvd and watch the movie on your telly instead dammit!
sylviakowalski
very interesting..
Dark_Jedi06
Pretty fancy stuff there...

Though I'm fine with my Shuffle. Very Happy
Jack_Hammer
I just have to say that the Ipod, is Mac, sorry thats all...
amusedtoe
Yea, I doubt I could ever justify an iPod. I listen to music pretty constantly but it's always off my reciever in the car, or my computer so why do I need an iPod?
ldnet
so that ipod can play videos on that small screen?? I really see noo point in an ipod with that small ass screen to watch a movie if its possible, I would just go and soend my money on a PSP which is way better, by the way i got my 40gb jukebox, so im happy.
bharatchoragudi
Isn't this Ipod supposed to be the 5th gen Ipod????
mceejaydee
I'm jealous man!!! I wish I had that sexy ipod
Zaxus
NUUUUUUU!!!
I just bought an iPod last month Crying or Very sad
Bu still, that looks awesome.
godam64
ow man, there are not many people on my country have ipod, and i think it's too expensive for me.

yeah everything would be updated, and then several years from now we can take a picture with ipod digital camera, make a phone call, play games, play roms, have a small size and it will kick ban the pda and cellphone. pda, mobile phone, ipod, and handheld game are going to the same direction i think. i hope the price would be reduce, so i can buy them all Very Happy