FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cpanel reseller?

johans
can someone share here where/what (please share the link) is the best cpanel reseller? with low cost and unlimited space?
Ankhanu
cPanel sells the software directly from their site. http://www.cpanel.net/products/cpanelwhm/purchase-cpanel-products.html
johans
i think my questions is confusing..

What i mean is where i can find/company offers best Re-seller for hosting?
Ankhanu
Your question is still unclear.
Are you looking for a good paid web-host? One that has cpanel offered to its customers?
johans
i am looking for re-seller package hosting? Yes, its paid but for re-seller.
Ankhanu
Ah hah... had to look up reseller hosting.
Yeah, sorry, don't know about reseller hosts... other than here, I've always just run my own server.
johans
i just want to know the price and other information..

It might be helpful also in the future to have some information on reseller host.

Thanks. Very Happy
eclipious
johans wrote:
i just want to know the price and other information..

It might be helpful also in the future to have some information on reseller host.

Thanks. Very Happy

What kind of budgeting are you looking into? Reselling is pretty ridiculous to get into unless you have a small client base that you want to manage and give hosting to because most web hosting packages give you unlimited stuff while reselling you get a fixed disk space and bandwidth which you must allocate to your clients which is definitely not going to be even close to competitors.

Most time you're better off buying your own servers and setting up the system yourself.
k_s_baskar
If you are looking for cpanel reseller hosting with WHM (webhost manager) can find in Webhostingtalk forum with lot of offers from different companies. if you have budget i personally recommend you to go with Managed or unmanaged VPS with cpanel.
Smile
johans
thank you for that inputs and information's..

Is reselling for hosting is a good business? I found sharkserve.com that offers reseller with a low cost for only $19.99 payment life time.. i just want to make sure that this is not scam..

do you thin $19.99 amount is fear for reseller? i found it very cheap with as i compared to others.

package and details are here at http://www.sharkserve.com