FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Graphics Design Collection

OurPortfolio
Hey Guys,

Well I have too many Designs to post on this thread, so what I did so that you can see them is split them up into sections. I made three Main Sections: Logos/Identities, Banners/Ads, and Mascots/Characters. These Graphics/Designs were made by Sammy, Izzy, and/or Me. We all work for www.OurPortfolioStudios.com and use this Site as our Portfolio. Sammy, Izzy, and I are Graphics Designers. Sammy focuses on Logos and Templates ... Izzy focuses on Mascots and Characters ... and I focus on Logos and sometimes, rarely, on Templates. Anyways, below is the Links to each Portfolio Gallery, enjoy! Please note these images are Copyrighten by us and their respectful owners, no copying, stealing, etc. may be done on these designs.

Design Galleries:
Logos/Identities | Banners/Ads | Mascots/Characters | Templates/Layouts

Regards,
Danny
ignotus
Howdy!

I like your portfolio - particularly the identites section. I'm working on developing a non-profit organization to help faith-based non-profit orgs with brand development, websites, and interactive marketing...maybe you'd be interested some time down the road.

Who knows :p

I am a desiger, and I'm trying to focus on Brand Development/Identities as well. It's definitely a competitive market...soo grrrr (you're my enemy)...heh, oooook that was lame...

Great stuff, though - keep it up folks.
S3nd K3ys
Nice, professional looking grafix. Good job!
OurPortfolio
Thanks I'm glad you guys like my portfolio/designs ... Ignotus, thanks for the offer, PM with more details and I might consider it ... Oh and we dont have to be enemies, just look at it as friendly competitors, lol ...
Jon82Brown
very nice i like how it looks so profesional not all crazy like mine would look.
Jon82Brown
very nice i like how it looks so profesional not all crazy like mine would look.
haris3
I really like your logo and the banners. I don't know how old these pictures are, but all your animation is in jpeg or gif. I like working with Flash. I think it delivers great quality and file size is smaller. I've been messing with flash for a few months now, it's not easy but looks exciting.

I'm thinking about getting a tutorial dvd or something to learn flash. I think all future animations and websites will be in flash.

Nice work, keep it up.
Luis
ours you are very good same...I liked your works, this of expensive same congratulations a lot
when it grows I want to be that nor you
OurPortfolio
Thank you all for the kind replies, I'm glad you all like my work ...

Haris3,
Flash is really hard, I know I need to learn it, but it'll take a while for me to be able to get there. I still have to finish learning proper CSS/XHTML Coding before I can move into making Flash Animations.

Luis,
Unfortunately I couldn't understand what you wrote, but from what I understood I wanna say "Thanks and I'm glad you like my work" Smile Wink ...

Once again, thank you all for the kind compliments ...

Regards,
Danny

PS. Added "Templates/Layouts" to the List so you guys can see them. These are only a few that we have created. NOTE, that these are sold Non-Coded, as we do not code Smile.
prithvi
That's pretty cool work you ppl have done....

Nice color combinations and good themes.
Keep it up!
skyy
Nice designs, hope you sell'em all!

Had some rendering problems using Flock the new crazy ass Web 2.0 browser

Visit Webspace
lycadia
I looked through all of it and am incredibly impressed! Those templates in particular awed me, because I'm setting up my site now and am moving beyond Front Page and it's themes for the first time, so I know how hard it is to even find and edit good graphics, let alone create them from scratch.

Your graphics have a very slick gloss commercial look that is very professional, and there are a lot of very creative little touches (the bullet holes on the Gangsta Wars template, for example) that are clever and cool and amuse me endlessly.

My only wish or point is that, perhaps because of the fact this is commercial art, commission art, so to speak, I don't really feel a lot of... "soul" or real feeling coming through. That's probably deliberate and wise, but it does make me wonder how art you were drawing just for yourself might differ. I'd really love to see some, if only for comparison.
gnomme
nice works in deed! i love design too! maube one day you give me some classes for free!!! lol continue doing that because you have future!!!
tmantaylor18
good looking stuff. How long have you been in the business for?
OurPortfolio
Thanks for the awesome feedback guys, glad you all like the designs ...

skyy,
Yeah there's a couple of Coding Errors on the Site, I'm still learning proper CSS/XHTML Coding so I can recode the site ...

lycadia,
Thanks for the feedback glad you are amused by designing skills. When I design for myself it may be a little different than when it is for clients - just like you said - unfortunately, I dont have the time to upload any designs right now as I'm way to busy, if I ever do, I'll PM you Smile ...

gnomme,
Thanks, glad to see people would like to learn from me ... Unfortunately, I can't teach it - I guess it's just a talent I have for it. What I can do is give you an awesome tool for learning: www.Google.com - this is by far a nice place where you can find a lot of Graphic Designing Tutorials for FREE! ... Good luck on the search!

tmantaylor18,
Thanks for the compliment, I've been doing Graphics Designs for about 7 years approx. I really enjoy it so I am doing my Major on that (still not 100% sure) ...

Thanks again everyone ...

Regards,
Danny
lycadia
OurPortfolio wrote:
Thanks for the awesome feedback guys, glad you all like the designs ...

lycadia,
Thanks for the feedback glad you are amused by designing skills. When I design for myself it may be a little different than when it is for clients - just like you said - unfortunately, I dont have the time to upload any designs right now as I'm way to busy, if I ever do, I'll PM you Smile ...

Regards,
Danny

Thank you, I'd like that! Good luck with your continuing work on your major. I had a lot of trouble picking my major too, though nothing graphic arts related was in the mix. I think I changed majors three times, so don't worry about feeling unsure. I think you definately have the talent to stick with that, but I was reading an article jsut the other day about how many art students are being graduated having been taught the business skills to avoid being taken advantage of by clients who wish to underpay them and to effectively manage thier careers, which seemed like a real shame to me. Sorry for the slight off-topic, but in any case, again, yes, definately feel free to PM me.
anhstar
Very nice! But the themes are all in images and watermaked!??!
Sigh I want the real stuff lol!
Boskant
Wow, beatifull, very nice things. Very proffesional. Keep going!
kosherjellyfish
You guys are lucky: you've managed to snagged a domain name that's easy to remember. Of course, it straightforward, but you might like to consider something catchy... and cute? Yahoo! and Google's pretty cute... but that's just my opinion Smile