FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Was gone for a while.......

dapopeyoh
was gone for a long while, but now i'm back and better
dapopeyoh
wow, that sure is a lot of negative point i have there. It means i'm gonna have to do a lot of posting to get back on track.
IceCreamTruck
dapopeyoh wrote:
wow, that sure is a lot of negative point i have there. It means i'm gonna have to do a lot of posting to get back on track.

I had to do the same. It's really not that hard to come back... just be consistent over a few days.

Welcome back! Let's enjoy this forum again together! Smile There are some really great people on here... just takes a little time to get to know all of them.
Navigator
Welcome back!
IceCreamTruck
Navigator wrote:
Welcome back!

Nice to meet you Navigator! Smile
cybersa
Welcome back IceCreamTruck.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
Welcome back IceCreamTruck.

Thanks! It's good to see you are doing well! Let's partay! Smile
Aredon
dapopeyoh wrote:
I could be mistaken, but I believe you can request to have your points reset back to 0 so you can start posting again. I haven't done it yet, but my deficit isn't that bad yet. Razz I'm just a busy guy I suppose. :/
IceCreamTruck
Aredon wrote:
dapopeyoh wrote:
I could be mistaken, but I believe you can request to have your points reset back to 0 so you can start posting again. I haven't done it yet, but my deficit isn't that bad yet. Razz I'm just a busy guy I suppose. :/

Aredon, you're only -50 points or so, but Dapopeyoh is negative 350+, but I was almost negative 200 just a couple days ago... 400 points is 80 solid posts, and it's not that hard. If you feel you are struggling for things to post about, then go back and read the general forums again, and try something new, or you can eventually request a points reset if all else fails.

You can do it! There are several hot topics that I will try to remember to include here.
standready
Welcome back to all of you that step away for a while.
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:
Welcome back to all of you that step away for a while.

* Like *
foumy6
welcome back! I think that we all have a period where we arn't on firhost for a while i was at -100 points once, but that was because I hadn't been on my account for the whole summer Razz