FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I LOVE TO VISIT GERMANY

johans
I love to visit Germany and work..
Any body knows and share is working in Germany have good salaries for expatriate/ Foreigner? Working as Information Technology is this a good job in Germany? What is best places in germany to work on?

Is Germany did not affected in Global Crisis? What is the best site to find job in Germany?

I want some views and a little knowledge about in Germany and its people.
kaysch
johans wrote:
I love to visit Germany and work..
Any body knows and share is working in Germany have good salaries for expatriate/ Foreigner? Working as Information Technology is this a good job in Germany? What is best places in germany to work on?

Is Germany did not affected in Global Crisis? What is the best site to find job in Germany?

I want some views and a little knowledge about in Germany and its people.

Hi Johans,
Germany is a nice county to visit.
If you are a EU citizen, there will be no problem for you to work here. If you're not, try http://www.bund.de to learn about the legal stuff involved in coming here. Be warned that there will be some hassle to get a work permit although Germany has done pretty well in the crisis so far.
My favourite job search machine is http://www.jobrobot.de (in German). As a rule of thumb, salary levels tend to be higher in the south. There is always a demand for good IT people, I guess. The salary will depend on the job itself, so if there is a job that interests you, you can inquire about the salary level with the HR agency that offers the job.
Call me biased, but the most beautiful town in Germany is Hamburg (my home town), also salary levels are good here although it's in the North.
Good luck!
johans
kaysch, thank you for that wonderful information specially with the links you share.

Quote:
http://www.jobrobot.de (in German)
-- i will visit this site later.. hopefully there is English.

I hope i will make it this year with a wonderful position and good salary i can get in germany...

Very Happy
kaysch
So, now 1 month has passed. Have you managed to further develop your plan?
johans
who me?

soon i can visit it.. but right now i am so busy with my new business..

Very Happy
nepalstar
If I got chance to visit Germany defiantly I will not miss that chance. I heard so much development about Germany so I wish to be there in my life. It's also better if I got chance to live and work there.
kaysch
nepalstar wrote:
If I got chance to visit Germany defiantly I will not miss that chance. I heard so much development about Germany so I wish to be there in my life. It's also better if I got chance to live and work there.

@johans, @nepalstar, @others: What regions in Germany would you be willing to visit and why? I wonder what sort of image German regions have in other corners of the world so that you would be willing to come here.
silverdown
I wish i could visit Germany but I got issues with flying and I don't trust boats hint hint Titanic! Laughing
playfungames
If you ask me, I love to visit any country. I have not traveled a lot and I have crossed the borders of my country just twice. The furthest I been to is New Delhi, India. I wish I could travel more and I hae plans to do so in the future.