FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i need to talk to an admin

murpo
i need to talk to an admin privately. Can I have help?
matrixuk321
Please delete the above post and delete the account (Sorry for making dupe accounts - I have not been on frihost for many years. I came back and could not remember my username so I made a new account to request help but then I decided to use the search for posts made by my username and found it)

Thanks and sorry Smile
Ankhanu
Welcome back, then!!
murpo
I need help again, sorry. I couldn't remember my password so I clicked reset and it has been sent to my old email which no longer exists (Edit: removed). Could you change the email on that account to the email I have on this account (Edit: removed) - I have hosting on that account so could I post on this account to keep the hosting on that account active?
Ghost Rider103
No, if you don't use the account that is linked with your hosting, your points will continue to decline and will eventually be suspended.

You may only have one account.
murpo
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
No, if you don't use the account that is linked with your hosting, your points will continue to decline and will eventually be suspended.

You may only have one account.

You are either spamming or just misread my question. I wan't access to my main account, I need them to change the email
Ghost Rider103
I realize you want access to your main account, I was simply answering this part of your post:

Quote:
I have hosting on that account so could I post on this account to keep the hosting on that account active?

The answer is no. You can't post on one account to keep hosting on another account.

Accusing a mod of spamming was quite humorous, thanks though!

You will need to PM Bondings personally about resetting your password/changing your email. Here is his user page: http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/

Good luck.
murpo
Can a mod not help me?
Ghost Rider103
Not for resetting your password or changing your email, no. You'll have to contact Bondings for that.
Bondings
Done. I also removed the emails from the posts (spam prevention).

Sorry for the delay.
matrixuk321
Bondings wrote:
Done. I also removed the emails from the posts (spam prevention).

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you and it's all working fine now.