FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Valentine Day, what to do?

tatamall
Hey guys, what are you all doing on valentine day? Especially those attached, guys how are u gonna celebrate v.day with ur gfs? I wanted to start preparing now, so all suggestion are welcome ^^
eclipious
I'm guessing you're in a different time zone because Valentine's Day was February 14th?

I saw a lot of my friends buy a bouquet of flowers and coupled with either a box of chocolate and cards or with some kind of jewelry and then definitely taking the girl out to a nice dinner (NICE as in dressy but not necessarily formal)!

Hope you had the right day ._.
codersfriend
Me? I was just at work Smile
Anadisooza
I am also just at work this day...
Over all that is best.
The_unnamed_label
I did nothing!! though it's Valentines everyday isn't it?
xcustomtoys
il just eat and watch movies by myself
forsen
I buyed flower to girl i love Razz
inuyasha
In Japan, girls make chocolate themselves for their boyfriends or the boys they love on Valentine's Day. And on White's Day(or White Valentine's Day), boys make(or buy Very Happy) white chocolate and present it back if he love her, too.
ricardooliveira
I went to the Carnaval in Venice this year. All I can say is that it was aweseome!
FunDa
inuyasha wrote:
In Japan, girls make chocolate themselves for their boyfriends or the boys they love on Valentine's Day. And on White's Day(or White Valentine's Day), boys make(or buy Very Happy) white chocolate and present it back if he love her, too.

Nice tradition .. I heard that it started like that because in a Japanese advertisement for chcolates, they told that girls have to give chocolates to the boys on Valentines Day.
ahmedakter
Valentines day means to me to sleep tight all the night and wake up early in the Morning. The most important thing is to buy some chocolates and some flower except rose (i have allergy about rose). Next, Meat with my another soul and say nothing to her. Then, go to a sound place and lost ourlelves in thenature.After that i give her the flower. Finally, we share the chocolates and give her a long valentine Kiss. Thats all about my valentines day.
nazal12
Hi Tatamal,

If you really love this girl, then do the things you need to do in order to get to her. I know getting a job is tough right now, but keep pushing toward that goal. Then, save every penny you can to make the move.

Plus, I hate to say it, but you need a contingency plan just in case things don't work out once you get out to SD. By that, I mean you need to have a little nest egg to be able to live in your own place for at least a couple months while you either get yourself squared away in case things don't work out. Plus, you don't know if you might want to get back to Michigan. If you do, you need travel money.

I can relate to you though. I had a long distance relationship and the distance was Chicago to California. It never worked out because she lost interest. I'm glad I didn't move. That would have been a disaster.

As far as dating someone else, I'd say hold off on that until you get yourself to SD. You don't want to spend the rest of your life regretting the fact you never made your dream come true.

All the best! Wink
chatrack
Hi,

Give some thing memorable to your love.
submission
Ring have important role in the Valentine Day because, it looks more beautiful then other rings, every lady have hanker after for their wedding. Whereas it having much price than other rings then also everything is priceless for beloved. :P
submission
Titanium ring have important role for Valentine Day because, it looks more beautiful then other rings, every lady have hanker after for their wedding. Whereas it having much price than other rings then also everything is priceless for beloved. :lol: