FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Angry Birds!

Laro696
Does anyone play this??
It's so addictive!
I've only played the first one. Wanna get Rio and Seasons aswell
rodexa
Have them all on PC and Rio on my mobile phone.
drunkenkoz
I gave this game a try on chrome but it didn't really appeal to me in any way.
eclipious
I played the game on ipod touch before, it was fun for awhile but then it got annoying as there are a few levels that took a ton of precision that I didn't want to keep wasting my time. Overall it was fun though but not as fun as say cut the rope or other games that are a bit more mind bending than throwing a bunch of birds in a specific way.
Cosmoslayer
Over-rated game of all time, IMHO. There better games out there than wasting your time on this one. Razz
cybersa
I'm also played all Angry Bird version.
My Favorite is Angry Bird Rio.
I also like Rio movie.
menino
Angry birds is addictive and the good thing about it, is that you use a bit of your geometrical skills as well as some mathematical and calculative skills to get through that level and on to the next.

I liked it a lot as well, but work got busy, and I had to put it off.
Its fun to play as well, mainly on the phone, I guess, but each one has their own taste in playing on their platform.
sysna
oh it is a lot addictive, i play it a lot and i get more addicted to it with every play but i should say playing multiplayer FPS games is a lot more addictive than this, so i only play this game when my internet connection gets into trouble Very Happy
chartcentral
And there's good news for all Angry Birds fans and addicts out there! A new edition will be out on March 22, Angry Birds Space!
drunkenkoz
I rather waste my time on Runescape then keep playing this game for a long period of time. That's my personal feelings for this game.
Chellesei
Hahaha! I play this quite a lot some months ago. I always try to get rid of those green pigs in just one shot or two depending on the difficulty of the stage.

But I haven't played it since this year. Sad Maybe I'll play in when I got some more free time. Very Happy I hope I remember how I do it. Wink
Laro696
chartcentral wrote:
And there's good news for all Angry Birds fans and addicts out there! A new edition will be out on March 22, Angry Birds Space!

Thanks for the link! Will check it out asap. (My girlfriend will not be happy about this haha)
rjraaz
Always like to play Angry Bird whenever have free time. Its a great game.
Laro696
It's great to play a game where you don't have to think too much or have quick reflexes. One must relax with games sometimes.
Only sucky thing is that angry birds can make you quite... angry lol
lelly77
A finished the first Angry Birds game and I'm about to finish Angry Birds Rio. And yes its so adictive.
lelly77
I'm also playing doodle jumo you should try it. It's more adictive than Angry Birds.
Laro696
lelly77 wrote:
I'm also playing doodle jumo you should try it. It's more adictive than Angry Birds.

Thanks for the suggestion! Will definitely check it out! Smile
Marcuzzo
I've been hooked on "tilt racing" for android, very entertaining game and is a lot of fun when stuck on the John Wink
anoopsh00
yes, i have play this game in a PC or in a mobile awesome game, very interesting.
busaboss
I have been playing this game since it first came out and until now I still enjoy playing this. I have it on my pc and my phone so whenever I am bored or I have a spare time, I can play it to release some stress.
sysna
wow i'm just now playing the latest version "Angry Birds Space" which is a lot more fun than the classic version and i recommend fans to try this one too. but it is a little more fun to play it on tablet or phone rather than PC.
wombatrpgs
I'm still amazed that something like this became a pop culture phenomenon.
labrax
sysna wrote:
wow i'm just now playing the latest version "Angry Birds Space" which is a lot more fun than the classic version and i recommend fans to try this one too. but it is a little more fun to play it on tablet or phone rather than PC.
Angry birds space is relly good with many level and gameplay like gravitation and boss fighting
cybersa
New Angry birds Space is very nice.
I like it Smile
nigam
yes.... my son plays a lot of time to that angry bird on his ipad. though, i haven't tried it yet but i think he really enjoys it a lot.
wombatrpgs
cybersa wrote:
I like it Smile

How does it differ from the original?
zorro
Angry birds o i luv this game because its same country where im from FINLAND Cool
Navigator
They have actually made this with the full intention of being addictive, gamers beware!
wombatrpgs
Navigator wrote:
They have actually made this with the full intention of being addictive, gamers beware!

Wait, what would you prefer they aimed for? Non-fun?
busaboss
wombatrpgs wrote:
cybersa wrote:
I like it Smile

How does it differ from the original?

The new Angry Birds Space is really cool! Why? because it is now incorporated with gravity and it is in space. I love the way that we have to deal with that extra force so that the game will be more enjoyable and exciting. The classic Angry Birds game can still be felt but it has a very huge and cool twist this time. You should really check it out because it already hit 10 million downloads 3 days after its release. Very Happy
andro_king
angry bird is my favourite game... it was my first android game which i played on my smartphone..
i have tried all the seasons of the angry birds.. the space seasons is coool really nice...
and anyone here tried temple run on your android smartphone..??
boxx
I play Angry Birds on my phone all the time. I find it as a way of curing my boredom.
Navigator
wombatrpgs wrote:
Navigator wrote:

Wait, what would you prefer they aimed for? Non-fun?

Moderation? non-adictive games can't be fun?
mgeek
It is like playing pool.
subhan1
Angry Birds Space is the most addictive game ever on Android platform - I think Smile
Waiting for an update!
darthrevan
The Angry birds Star wars edition might be kinda neat/funny
wombatrpgs
darthrevan wrote:

Everything seems to have a Star Wars edition, haha.
mgeek
darthrevan wrote:

I find Angry Birds Star Wars funny.
wombatrpgs
mgeek wrote:
darthrevan wrote:

I find Angry Birds Star Wars funny.

But do you find it neat?
XchaosX
Angry Birds Star Wars and Bad Piggies are my favorites
milkshake01
I don't find Angry Birds addictive. The last time I played Angry Birds was many months ago. However, I think that it is a great game
BadBBilly
I installed the PC version for my Boss on work computer once, his wife was mad at me cause now he is addicted and wants it at home also..haha!!
sysna
just got the new one on my phone but it seems to be a little boring, i think they need to do implement some new ideas in the game otherwise they seem completely same.
ZeytinGrafik
the game was addictive for a time... Then i met plants vs zombies. Now that changed things.
shashwatblack
yea.. i have played classic, rio, seasons, space, and space wars.. and they are all awesome
i finished space in about 2 hours, it was so addictive..
other such games that i like: bad piggies, where's my water, cut the rope.

MOD - Spam link removed. Please review The Forum Rules and the Frihost FAQ
-Ankhanu
wombatrpgs
shashwatblack wrote:
yea.. i have played classic, rio, seasons, space, and space wars.. and they are all awesome
i finished space in about 2 hours, it was so addictive..
other such games that i like: bad piggies, where's my water, cut the rope.

Ha, I love that there are now classic phone games.
codegeek
For such a small game to have such a huge impact, and still be going strong, I find it quite amazing. I wonder what made people like Angry Birds so much.
sysna
Great game to play but it is good only on touchscreen devices, when playing on computer with mouse it is not very fun. so i recommend everyone to play it on touchscreen devices not on computer.
playfungames
When I first got an android phone, I played a lot of angry birds. I completed all the offered levels of all the angry bird version. I was really good at it but my phone broke and I stopped playing this game completely. I had a version of angry bird that went with my television/android stick but I did not enjoy playing it with a mouse.
wombatrpgs
playfungames wrote:
When I first got an android phone, I played a lot of angry birds. I completed all the offered levels of all the angry bird version. I was really good at it but my phone broke and I stopped playing this game completely. I had a version of angry bird that went with my television/android stick but I did not enjoy playing it with a mouse.

You still wanted to play it after beating all the offered levels?
Arrogant
Simple projectile game made awesome
wombatrpgs
Arrogant wrote:
Simple projectile game made awesome

I think simple projectile games have always been awesome.