FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Delete my Fryhost forum account.

CyberKey
Hello, please delete my fryhost forum account. i will not use it... i didn't saw, i must post do become free webspace. i don't won't it.

i will not log in again.

Thanks!
Bluedoll
CyberKey wrote:
Hello, please delete my fryhost forum account. i will not use it... i didn't saw, i must post do become free webspace. i don't won't it.

i will not log in again.

Thanks!
Well, if you do come back to see and you want you can also use your blog if you like blogging. That can be a happy event too. Anyway, good luck with your pursuits.

Since you requested though I'll look after this for you. Fry host account go poof! (waves hands in air with wide motions) Laughing
tamilparks
sir, you have missed a lot, we are also hosting in our FRIHOST its a free service, please think once more
flamepjlh
tamilparks wrote:
sir, you have missed a lot, we are also hosting in our FRIHOST its a free service, please think once more

The free host on server 4 got a bad performance.                         
Maybe that's why he do not want to use it.                              
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
eday2010
Can I also request to get my account deleted? I will not be using this one any longer, and if one day I come back one day with a new site, I want to start fresh.
Asap170
eday2010 wrote:
Can I also request to get my account deleted? I will not be using this one any longer, and if one day I come back one day with a new site, I want to start fresh.

It is probably best to create a new topic for they might not see you here. Also, it may be wise to post that topic in the correct forum (Request an Account Change). Sorry that you want to leave.