FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do you like eating?

do you like eating?
Yes, I'm a glutton. that counts for something, right?
23%
 23%  [ 7 ]
mmm when I'm hungry
50%
 50%  [ 15 ]
I eat because I'm not ready to die of malnurishment
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
I wish I could eat more __ I'm on a diet
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
I don't eat so much as I drink. I exsanguinate my prey first.
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
I'm a college student. Top ramen and beer counts as food, right?
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
no. I'm aculinary. I don't believe in cooking or eating. pink unicorns and white crows
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

gonzo
Yes, enough of cooking... now onto eating
Dark_Jedi06
Only when I'm hungry. Razz
gonzo
hmmmm shop in your signature? OK, I'll play, too. teehehehe
dj_anthony23
NINE HUNDRED POSTS... ur crazy Razz JK... Eating is good if the food is good but not if your 400 pounds. Call Oprea at that point.
psycosquirrel
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

fooood.
Caxius
yes, whom not?
althalus
I voted "when I'm hungry", as that's usually when I eat, but sometomes I continue to eat even when i'm full - usually when the food is really good - or eat when I'm not hungry, such as cookies or just when I'm bored (ok, that's a lame reson)..

I'm not a glutton though. Razz
sylviakowalski
yum.. i love food! i can't seem to stop eating Laughing Embarassed yay for fast metabolisms!
myth-plan
eating when I am hungry.
zeep
I'm always hungry.

And I eat when I'm hungry.

So when there's food around I eat.

Constantly.

Hummm... brb I need food, making me hungry thinking about it Razz
soulman
I am living for eating, like every chinese people do..........
amusedtoe
I acctually enjoy the cooking more then the eating half the time, but I'm a freak like that.
adwya
mmmmmmmmmmm Wink

i love eating too much

Laughing Laughing Laughing
JayC108
Well, I don't think anyone can really complain about eating. Eating is what keeps our body running. I like to eat, only when the food taste good. I enjoy cooking the food more, because I know what all is going into the food. Not like all the extra fats that restuarants put into their food.
falconfx
I really like eating but only when I'm hungry. Wink
mceejaydee
hell yeah i love eating!
godam64
yes i like to eat but it's depends on the food and my appetite. i eat a lot when the foods are look delicious for me and i eat little when the food makes me bored. usually i eat twice a day when there si no good food to eat and i can eat four time a day when the foods are good.
wistom
I eat when I'm hungry.
But i dont like eat.
its boring for eating, for everyday the food all the thing.
They are not delicious, through it was delicious , for long days the food become waste.
snowflake
I eat when I'm hungry. Razz I can't believe some people don't 'like' eating, because personally, I believe we should all appreciate the fact that we have the opportunity to eat in the first place. Smile
lerman
nahh im eating only when im hungry (pretty much) but i dont become fat Smile i eat when i go to some party 2.
sibbahz
I eat far too much, dont show yet but wont be long before it does im sure
xorcist
I love eating of course it fills me up and make my stomach feel good. When my stomach hurts I eat and it make's it better. lol Of course I like food. If I did not I would of proberly be dead by now.
Luis
Sometimes I think the hungry is proporcional...
My problems come, hungry too.
Monkeydog
I eat when i'm hungry...but I eat a lot...and I'm hungry a lot xD

EDIT:But after my surgery I could not eat a thing...I still can't...kind of...mainly just dinner =/
Jon82Brown
i eat alot but i have a good metabilism and i run and workout
budazz
eating is my favorite hobby lol... but im not getting fat at all , mybe i have strong metabolism... Laughing
bao
eat food only when I'm hungry. Razz
RuneInfo
Well... Do i like eating? I don't LIKE to eat but i do it when necessary to sustain life...

I have a high metabolism too, I don't think i have ever been over weight. But i heard if you are skinny as a child you will be over weight as an adult, is that true?
af169
Yes, I'm a glutton. that counts for something, right?
4patlar
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very like eating
arno
I can always eat.
n0obie4life
Spam Generation topic.

FYI gonzo, look at the topic creation date and the date today. I've ignored this topic. But, since people are replying spam posts and I'm expecting more of these spam posts, I'm locking this.

-close-