FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mad Scientist

ocalhoun
You think they only exist in movies, but that's what I am:
an ameteur mad scientist.
Transfiguration is my area of expertise, although global domination by robotic army is appealing.
Once it's running, my website will contain more info on how to get involved.
wistom
Really , i dont think so.
Maybe its the improve.

For the transfiguration its hard to image, I only see it in the movies.
Really you can do that. Its powerful.
ocalhoun
wistom wrote:

For the transfiguration its hard to image, I only see it in the movies.
Really you can do that. Its powerful.

Well, I can't do it yet, but I am activly developing a way to do so
bogden
what do you mean by transfiguation? changing shape into another being?
ocalhoun
bogden wrote:
what do you mean by transfiguation? changing shape into another being?

That's exactly what I mean...
SunburnedCactus
Transfiguration: "The supernatural transformation of Christ on the mount as recorded in the gospels"

Surely not... Question
risuarez
And tell me something. I am just courious. How can you know you are mad? mad scientist doesn't know they are mad.
Dark-Tech
transfiguration == you mean transmutation i think

or do you mean metamorphic power of the medium to assume bodily characteristics of deceased people for their representation.

Quote:
And tell me something. I am just courious. How can you know you are mad? mad scientist doesn't know they are mad.

maybe he is mad
i mad cause i dont like you lol nah im just kidding i dontt know you enough not to like you
deanhills
A Mad Scientist .... maybe applied scientist .... but I can't picture "mad" .... a belated welcome to Frihost Ocalhoun. Angel
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
A Mad Scientist .... a belated welcome to Frihost Ocalhoun. Angel

I do agree... you are a Mad Scientist... a very old mad scientist, very old! Smile You've not posted over 11k and gone unnoticed here.. but I'm glad to see you coming out of the closet with your villainy. Go ahead.. keep dreaming up mad schemes, and we'll all pretend to be your henchmen! lol

Despicable Me wrote:

Gru: Next, we are going to steal... pause for effect...
Gru: ... the MOON!
--/Minions cheer/--
Gru: And once I have the moon, the world will give me whatever I want to get it back, and I will be the greatest villain in the world! That's what I'm talking about!
ocalhoun

Eww... Was that really what I sounded like back then?

Thank you Frihost community, for helping me to grow beyond such blithering.
IceCreamTruck
ocalhoun wrote:
grow beyond such blithering

I was just thinking to myself that ocalhoun really does kind of carry on a bit, but then I was like....

Wait, no! What I mean to say is we're all supporting you, and ready to see what schemes you'll dream up next. Did you take your meds today? cause that might help! Smile j/k luvs = ocalhoun
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:

Eww... Was that really what I sounded like back then?
Can't agree that it sounded "eww ....". I found plenty of Ocalhoun posts in the Introductions (am now up to August 2006), and the quality of your posts, have been consistently excellent as per always (still have to read the ones after August 2006 however .... *grin*). They've been helpful, and warm and witty where needed. Just look at this nice welcome for example:
ocalhoun wrote:
Hi im O'calhoun
Source: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-57108.html

I was just wondering to myself why you had not been appointed Mod at that time. Anyway, probably takes longer for some to catch on to a good thing. Must say however I noticed other Frihosters that blew me away as well and could have qualified for Mods as well. Particularly Kaneda:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-29191.html#228845

I've of course already connected with Kaneda's fantastic posts in the Phil&Rel Forum.

Must say some of the posts in the Introductions Sub-Forum have had me in stitches This is really a great place from a character point of view. Very Happy

OK, just picked up on another example of character posting. Probably the longest biography post ever ... The thread included comments from four mods .... Very Happy
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-46588.html
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
OK, just picked up on another example of character posting. Probably the longest biography post ever ... The thread included comments from four mods .... Very Happy
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-46588.html

You should warn people before you do that! I read that whole thread trying to figure out what you were talking about, and only when i finished the thread did I realize... wait, he probably meant this as a LONG example of a cute and funny thread that despite probably bending a lot of rules, and getting full attention from the modsquad, hasn't been altered that much.

Good example tho... Nikki (aka .you.make.my.heart.happy.) is adorable. She's probably welcome to break the rules on the forums whenever she so chooses cause she's just so cute about it! Smile She's got her brother here to really keep her in line, so it's coo!
deanhills
Sorry for the confusion ICT. Glad you could solve it.

Anyway, we're probably way off the topic here and that is entirely my fault. My apologies.

To get back on topic Ocalhoun, thank you for all of the interesting threads you've contributed to Frihost. There are some really great ones among them. I'm thinking of the hiking threads including a detailed overview of hicking gear, the truck you had built yourself, that accident you'd been in, rock climbing with 4-wheel drives, jewel caving, creating a new constitution, creating a new religion, and many more. Think I need to create a blog post on that one of these days. Smile
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Sorry for the confusion ICT. Glad you could solve it.

Anyway, we're probably way off the topic here and that is entirely my fault. My apologies.

To get back on topic Ocalhoun, thank you for all of the interesting threads you've contributed to Frihost. There are some really great ones among them. I'm thinking of the hiking threads including a detailed overview of hicking gear, the truck you had built yourself, that accident you'd been in, rock climbing with 4-wheel drives, jewel caving, creating a new constitution, creating a new religion, and many more. Think I need to create a blog post on that one of these days. Smile

creating a new constitution... we should revive this one, or create "... continued" sister threads
creating a new religion ... um, no thanks! Let's do Creating a New Tradition ... and nothing to do with sky ferries, unless they are nice, and colorful, and have super powers. There, I think I said something pony related Dean I dunno, but you can check me on it

So far the only threads that I have personally boycotted, P&R hasn't actually made the list yet, are the ones that involve spelunking into under water caves cause I have nightmares, yo! I can't remember clearly, but I remember someone saying something about venturing in some distance without any kind of guidance rope or anything hooked to them, and I had more than I can take! You can start whatever you like, free license, and we will do our best to follow your madness! It's the least we can do seeing how you've followed thus far on some pretty crazy rabbit trials! Smile Ocalhoun, you should introduce yourself more often!

I was going to ask though, because all mad scientists have a laboratory. Do you, good sir, have a labaratory, Ocalhoun?
Question Question Question

PS. Lmao! labararatory! Well, do ya!? huh? Smile