FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Zend Examination?

therimalaya
I've learned PHP but haven't worked in real time yet. I want to give the zend certification examination? I have also heart that the exam is very hard and one need lots of experience of real time programming? Some one please suggest me, what should i do? And where can i get the material for the examination?
clubdeinovaristi
therimalaya wrote:
I've learned PHP but haven't worked in real time yet. I want to give the zend certification examination? I have also heart that the exam is very hard and one need lots of experience of real time programming? Some one please suggest me, what should i do? And where can i get the material for the examination?

I'm sorry, but just working in real time can give you experience and full power.
However, you can start now, but I'm not sure Zend Examination is really useful.
phphunger
Hi therimalaya, You have learned PHP that's good. Even if you don't have real time exposure then don't worry because to write Zend certification you dont want to be a PHP Ninja Coder. The Zend exam comprises of very basic questions. Means if you have good command over your basics then you can pass the Zend exam. Yes one thing is good if you have real time exposure it gives you lot of advantage to become a Zend certified Engineer...So all the best..Don't get dishearted. Start preparing from now.
D'Artagnan
certifications are as worth as the community makes them, and the php community is known for having little trusth on them, http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/80988/which-certification-is-the-best-for-php