FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pantera

longviolentfall
I searched for pantera in here, nothing came up so ill make my own. Who here loved pantera and is sore knowing youll never get to hear another new lick from the best metal guitar player ever?
Helios
I don't listen to pantera but i respect them.

i also feel sorry that Dimbag was murdered.. Crying or Very sad
jarcelao
I do really love Pantera. I can still remember their very first album Cowboys from Hell which is very good. I love their song Cemetery Gates.

Hearing Dimebag Darrell has been shot and dead makes me sad. Sad *sobs*

I wonder what happens to Pantera now that Dimebag Darrell is now gone?
planet
If it aint Wagner, it sucks! =)
shank
Pantera were good, shame about Dimebag, having your life end because of some nutjob with a gun

amazingly some of my favourite songs by Pantera are Cemetary Gates and Suicide Note part1, not exactly their average cup of coffee, but they're always good to listen to while drinking beer and headbanging Laughing

RIP Dimebag
jarcelao
shank wrote:

amazingly some of my favourite songs by Pantera are Cemetary Gates and Suicide Note part1, not exactly their average cup of coffee, but they're always good to listen to while drinking beer and headbanging Laughing

I'd have to agree with you on this. Pantera's music is really good to listen during beer sessions. hehehehehe! Very Happy Cool
the666bbq
I think metal music is overrated, metal died ages ago and no band even tried to recuscitate it...

metal seemlessly went into R&B, maybe the last fans of metal should evolve to R&B too LOLZ

no no... metal is really vivid, as you have the famous metal festival in Dessel Belgium - it is said that most of the bog names in metal still are the "old" bunch
gnomme
longviolentfall wrote:
I searched for pantera in here, nothing came up so ill make my own. Who here loved pantera and is sore knowing youll never get to hear another new lick from the best metal guitar player ever?

ohhh...that good old band!!!!! Razz