FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpbb

Astrolopitecos
does anyone knows how to work phpbb forum??

the problem is this one...i made integration of phpbb, 4images gallery and my site...everything ok until then...everything works...i can log in, send photos, post at the forum, etc...but when i go to the forum gives me this warnings...

Quote:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/index.php:5) in /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 329

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/index.php:5) in /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 330

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/index.php:5) in /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/index.php:5) in /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/index.php:5) in /home/astrolop/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 478

Does anyone knows how to help me?...how can i end with this warnings...im working on this for 1day and 1/2 already...and didnt get it yet Sad

thanx in advance

Stay well Cool
n0obie4life
maybe make sure you didn't miss anything out.
there are no blank spaces at the end of index.php (after the ?>)
BumYeu
I think you must check file page_header.php in your forum at lines 478, 475, 477... Did you hack Mod for your forum? Maybe your work didn't good. What mod did you add on? Check it again. Don't forget to back up database.
Astrolopitecos
just to say that i already made this ok Wink if anyone need help in this can ask me Wink

thanx nOobie4life but wasnt that Wink

stay well u all Smile Cool
Maka
best bet is to ask on the offical phpbb forum, all there pros will help you out quicker there. Like if I have a prob with php nuke I try php nuke supprt forums.
Astrolopitecos
BumYeu wrote:
I think you must check file page_header.php in your forum at lines 478, 475, 477... Did you hack Mod for your forum? Maybe your work didn't good. What mod did you add on? Check it again. Don't forget to back up database.

i didnt add any mod Razz it was a new forum Smile
in my home server with phpbb version .14 it worked but at frihost server and with version .15 didnt work Sad
what i made was including the forum at my site just using includes but didnt work...what did i made?...went to overall_headers.tpl at templates and modified just like i want Smile it worked Razz

thanx any way Wink

stay well Cool
mOrpheuS
if you edited any php file with the cPanel editor, they can get corrupted.
try editing the files at your end and then uploading them.

I have had instances where my php files got messed up after editing with cPanel editor.

also if you are using ftp, don't use the ascii mode, use binary mode instead.
best of luck
Wink
n0obie4life
mOrpheuS wrote:
if you edited any php file with the cPanel editor, they can get corrupted.
try editing the files at your end and then uploading them.

I have had instances where my php files got messed up after editing with cPanel editor.

also if you are using ftp, don't use the ascii mode, use binary mode instead.
best of luck
Wink

lol..?! can't read?!?!?!?!?! he solved it!
mOrpheuS
n0obie4life wrote:
lol..?! can't read?!?!?!?!?! he solved it!

I wasn't replying to the specific problem that he was having,
I was rather making a general comment.
of what I've seen from my experience.
maybe someone else having problems with phpBB come looking here and might just find it useful.

I don't see anything wrong with that.
and by the way, yes I can read lol...
Wink