FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Offering my services for $frih

Parkour_Jarrod
Hello there, It'sa me PJ! again... I'm back and after a bit more practice with website design (few unreleased) I'm wanting to give it a bit of a crack and see if I can still do it. If you have any design you would like please post it with details and a .jpg sketch and I'll get back to you.
sonam
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Hello there, It'sa me PJ! again... I'm back and after a bit more practice with website design (few unreleased) I'm wanting to give it a bit of a crack and see if I can still do it. If you have any design you would like please post it with details and a .jpg sketch and I'll get back to you.

Welcome back PJ. Give us approximate prices in $frih and coins for example: logo, small banner, big banner, etc. and if you have any previous work it will be great to see it.

Sonam

P.S.
In your Account you can request points reset. It is easier to start from zero.
deanhills
PJ. Suggest you ask for a reset of your points so that you can earn coins as soon as you can. There is a button for resetting your points in your Account.

I have not seen anyone posting design projects for a while. Ever since we changed from Frih$ to coins it's gone very quiet around here. What kind of projects did you have in mind?
sonam
deanhills wrote:
PJ. Suggest you ask for a reset of your points so that you can earn coins as soon as you can. There is a button for resetting your points in your Account.

I have not seen anyone posting design projects for a while. Ever since we changed from Frih$ to coins it's gone very quiet around here. What kind of projects did you have in mind?

Yeah, Dean is right, here is very quiet about any design or some other stuff for long time ago.

Sonam
Robert_Redbeard
Yeah, I noticed that I haven't gotten a single reply on my ad. And I just got a new desktop and the full Adobe CS bundle.

I am guessing the problem is offering this kind of stuff on a board full of web tech geeks that can just as easily do it themselves.
Parkour_Jarrod
I was more after doing the JavaScript and CSS side of things on html over PS atm because i got a new computer and i dont have PS on it (old one came with it)
deanhills
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
I was more after doing the JavaScript and CSS side of things
OK. I will keep it in mind. Thanks. Smile