FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Banned account

alljordann
Hello Admin
I tried to login my account and found that I was banned
Quote:
You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

May I please know the reason .

My username : alljordan

Thank you
alljordann
Hello Admin

I submitted this article 10 days ago and got no answer.
All what I want to say that banning my account was unfair decision .
I was an active member although of the first warning you sent me the first day I registered about (copy paste) articles in my blog .
I never did anything wrong after that .
I sent 2 PMs to ask you about a new article in my blog (if such article are allowed or not), but you banned my account .
If that article was the reason , then Your Decision was Unfair :
1. Before writing that article I made a search in the FAQ & TOS , but did not find any info about blogs articles

2. I sent 2 PMs to ask you your opinion of such articles and to delete it if it was not allowed .

3. I did my best to be active in the forum and never post any other blog post waiting your opinion and reply.

I am sending you this post to clarify what happened only not 4 getting your free hosting.

Your features or services are nothing without JUSTICE
Ghost Rider103
I just looked up your account.

Your account was banned due to spam. You were given, which looks like three warnings. Your post were extremely obvious spam, posting large images of products, big bold text with links in them (classic spam bot style advertisement on the boards).

We don't take spam lightly here. If you spam, your posts will be removed. If (and that's a big if) we think you are a user who can add something to our community, we will give you one chance, and one chance only. If you continue to spam after our first warning (if you made it that far), you will ultimately be banned.

Nearly every post you made contains some sort of link. It was quite obvious what you were doing. This is why you have received a ban, a permanent one.

Quote:
I never did anything wrong after that .

Other than copy/pasting blog articles, you really didn't change your posting style. All you did was say things like "You may visit this site, hope it helps" and then added a link. You add no conversational pieces to the forums what so ever, and all you did was spam links around the boards. Even after your second warning.

Quote:
I sent 2 PMs to ask you about a new article in my blog (if such article are allowed or not), but you banned my account .

We don't usually communicate through PM's, we communicate to you through the AWIT that gets opened up on your account. Which you responded to in the first AWIT, but after that you failed to communicate with the moderator who tried to contact you. Which I'm sure played a big role in his decision.

Quote:
If that article was the reason , then Your Decision was Unfair :

The decision wasn't based off one particular article. It was based off of nearly all of your post. I'm sorry you see it as unfair, but there are many active members here who most certainly do NOT appreciate it when another user is spamming the forums with useless advertisements. There are no specific rules for the blogs, however, the Forum Rules, which can be read here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-13011.html should be a basic guide line for anyone, around the entire forums. Both regular forum posts and blogs, with some exceptions to the blog posts (as the moderators see fit).

I'd like to point this specific part out in the official forum rules:
Quote:
The FriHost Moderating and Administrating Team reserves the right to ban anyone.
The FriHost Moderating and Administrating Team reserves the right to alter the rules anytime without prior Announcement or Warning.

Our decision is final.

-close-