FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Getting Traffic *HELP*

ldnet
Hey all, i created a new website and i need help getting traffic to it, i tryed so many things in this forum and other sites but nothing works. Can someone post some really good ways to get traffic preferably free lol. Like i got google ads to make money, i got googles sitemap, i submitted to a few sites and thats about it. but i dotn get alot of traffic. So if anyone can help me out please post here, THX alot.

Dont forget to check us out at:
http://jnc-clan.com
otiscom
Your site link doesn't work?

Perhaps thats why you have no traffic!!!!!!!!!

Indyan
lol..
the link works fine over here.May be the site was down when u had checked it.
Sinisterthief
yeah site works fine Razz
shabda
You have a nice enough website, so with patience you should get enough SE popularitry and visitors. One way might be to add a link to your website in your sig, with a description and post on forums. So when people see the link they might be tempted to visit.
otiscom
Yes it does work.
710ths
I came across this website a couple of days ago when I was looking for a free ftp software.

It also has search engine optimisation, keyword analysis, search engine submission, website ranking checker and trafic analysis It gives you reports on what areas you maybe need to look at, either in design or keywords to use. I haven't gone through it all but it does seem quite good.

Best of all its free. Can't say better than that

Here's the site: www.webceo.com

Hope that helps a little