FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HOSTING QUESTION

ldnet
Hey all, i just saw hosting for 3.95 on frihsot ads and i checked it out, looks very good and i love the price, now is it worth going for it or should i just buy a site name and use the free frihost account, what do u guys thnik?
kv
frihost is working great for me. I have bought my own domain name however.
Bondings
If you have the money for it, I suggest you buy the domain you would like to have.

About the hosting, as long as you're happy in here, I suggest you stay on Frihost. Wink
ldnet
oh k, so im pretty sure ill buy the name but fri gives 250mb space and 10 gig bandwith, i know its alot but what would happened if i went over it ot i needed more would you guys give me or i have to pay ?
Bondings
ldnet wrote:
oh k, so im pretty sure ill buy the name but fri gives 250mb space and 10 gig bandwith, i know its alot but what would happened if i went over it ot i needed more would you guys give me or i have to pay ?

Space, normally not, bandwidth depends on how you use it, but because you are an active member, it would most likely be accepted.
gonzo
ldnet wrote:
fri gives 250mb space and 10 gig bandwith,

for comparison $3/mo or $30/yr buys you 200megs/4gigs from a reputable company with zero interaction/effort requirements. Add to that $11/year private godaddy domain registration.