FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why can't i accesss this page?

meiz
I can not access this page http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-109424-12.html, i don't know why. please help, thank you. Confused Confused Confused

Every time i access the above page, it jump to the first page http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-109424.html. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
truespeed
??? Its there and your post is on it as the last entry?
meiz
truespeed wrote:
??? Its there and your post is on it as the last entry?

Yes, i just posted it a moment ago.
Bondings
That is very weird. I can see the page too and I have no idea why it would redirect for you. Do you get this for other pages too?

A workaround would be to view the posts in the reply page. I know it's not perfect.

Edit: It could be that you somehow got logged out and if you aren't logged in then indeed it redirects to the first page (because there is only one long page for guests).
meiz
Bondings wrote:
That is very weird. I can see the page too and I have no idea why it would redirect for you. Do you get this for other pages too?

A workaround would be to view the posts in the reply page. I know it's not perfect.

Edit: It could be that you somehow got logged out and if you aren't logged in then indeed it redirects to the first page (because there is only one long page for guests).

Yes, this problem is very weird. i'm sure that i don't log out. Maybe i can't access this page until the 13th page appears. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
meiz
Bondings wrote:

Wow, just a minute ago, i visited the 12th page as usual, it's appearing!!! i don't know why, but it's true that the 12th page is appearing. Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy