FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which is your favorite character of Harry Potter?

pruebasftpph
Which is your favorite character of Harry Potter?

I think that Snape was the best character of Harry Potter.
Ashebrook
Snape was a great character!

My favorite is Hermione. Mostly because she is strong, confident and knows how to work to get what she wants. Plus, she was kind of the glue that held them all together. Smile

Dumbledor is also a fave. I cried when he was killed. The man was very noble and wise. Smile
mobing
Dumbledor is also a fave. I cried when he was killed. The man was very noble and wise Very Happy

Insanity
Dobby is the most badass. He saved Harry's life twice, even though he was explicitly forbidden to do so in Chamber of Secrets.
FearUnited
Insanity wrote:
Dobby is the most badass. He saved Harry's life twice, even though he was explicitly forbidden to do so in Chamber of Secrets.

I have to agree with Insanity but Im more towards Sirus Black. Throughout the series, especially being the Prisioner of Azkaban, he's my favorite.
inuyasha
Hermione. There's no doubt. Very Happy She is clever and she reads a lot. She is so-called "mudblood" but she is much more powerful than those pure-bloods. Her effort may be the main reason why I like her the most. Very Happy
mochipie
My favorite Harry Potter character would probably be... either Luna Lovegood or Neville Longbottom. I guess I tend to go for the weird ones. ^_^; Both Luna and Neville are pretty amazing though, imo of course.
GuidanceReader
Professor Snape was my favourite character... having Alan Rickman play him did contribute to that.... Embarassed
kenxeiko
My favourite character is.. Uhmm... lol

Harry Potter,.. Razz

Anyways this story (Harry Potter) is about him, so i'm thinking that he still the best character on it.. Exclamation
nigam
i like dobby....he served for his master and willing to sacrifice everything for his master...i was touch when dobby died....a great servant and a great friend.....
TheStripePrincess
Bellatrix Lestrange, she is so wonderfully insane!
Also I have a total crush on Helena Bonham Carter, who I think plays Bellatrix PERFECTLY.
GuidanceReader
Snape was definitely my favourite character - in both the books and movies (loved Alan Rickman playing him too).

I also liked Hagrid and Sirius.. well truth be told, I loved all the characters in the series. Made for a damn good story. Laughing
TheStripePrincess
Ooh yes, Snape! He is so badass, haha.
I really liked what J K Rowling did with his character and cried when he died.
Also, Alan Rickman is awesome <3
Insanity
No love for Sirius? The man can change into a huge black dog. Very cool, and is an awesome character as well, given his devotion and care for Harry.
dude_xyx
My favorites are Hermione and Hagrid. Emma Watson does a great job as Hermione.

Dumbledor is a cool character too.
Josso
Insanity wrote:
No love for Sirius? The man can change into a huge black dog. Very cool, and is an awesome character as well, given his devotion and care for Harry.

Was thinking along those lines.
lightningleo
well i like Bellatrix the most.. and i think she's an awesome actress.. she's just like the joker in batman:the dark knight..
joker got award in both gaming and movie..
Skiing_Is_Euphoria
Dumbledore is my favorite character. He is very wise and respected. His skills only increase with his age. With a beard like that, who's gonna step to him?
kmr_mukund
i think Ron Weasley has done good acting in harrypotter.his facial expression is so good during acting.so most good character is Ron Weasley in harrypoter...
TheRPGLPer
In my honest opinion, I think the best character is Snape. Especially at the last movie, he was definitely the best character. I love the harry potter series. Harry and Ron are good characters too, don't get me wrong, but I think Snape is the best.
darthrevan
Voldermort I believe is my favorite or maybe Snape. I tend to like the bad guys on tv and games.
ShannonHBC
Dumbledore, he's so inspiring.
darthrevan
ShannonHBC wrote:
Dumbledore, he's so inspiring.

Dumbledore is probably my wife's favorite. Though I have stated mine above heh. Of course they are enemies of each other.
royale1223
Dombledore of course.