FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What animal would you most like to be

ocalhoun
I'm starting this topic to see what animal is the object of the most human envy.

(((((If you could effortlessly and semi-permenently transform yourself to any animal. Would you, and what would it be?)))))

For me the answer is easy: a horse
I admire them for their power, nobility, and vitality.

When you post, if it pleases you to spend the time please post not only the animal that you would be, but why you prefer that animal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I will Tabulate the Results
because a poll would not allow me to add new catagories as needed:
(Updated As Needed)

Human -------------->26
Equine --------------->18
Feline ---------------->89
Canine---------------->54
Avian----------------->94
Marine---------------->32
Reptilian------------->45
Insect----------------->9
Arachnid--------------->2
Bovine----------------->2
Swine----------------->4
Ursine----------------->12
Simian---------------->9
Rodent---------------->3
Amphibian------------>1
Monster--------------->1
Other ---------------->21

pikoy------------------>1
crocochionake-------->1
drogon---------------->1
pardus---------------->1
rad-------------------->1

(If I fail to correctly spell some of these, please include a correction in your post)
FireFoxDB
I prefer te be a Lynx. I like them alot because of the way they look and they catch a lot of bigger stuff then a mouse. They are fast too and smart.
leat397
Cool an eagle! Cool! adn seems there is no predators on them as is the ocean livings does.

they are free, they are smart and they are super intendent
Nameless
A dragon!
Oh wait, you mean *real* animals. Nevermind then.
Dark_Jedi06
Wolves...I've been enthralled by them since I was a kid. I find them to be very majestic while ruthless at the same time...the way they hunt down prey is amazing. They're beautiful animals.

I'd love to run through the snow chasing after a deer, then pounce on it and sink my sharp teeth into it's flesh...yeah, wolves are awesome.

Dancing

Edit: Better add canines to the list... Razz
joshua_erceg
Any animal would be awesome!
But I would probably prefer to be a bird of some sort (maybe a hawk or eagle Smile ).
I mean, you you've seen people run & swim fast but I've bet you've never seen a person flying... Razz
therestofus
a dolphin...haha, i know, thats gay. but they are the 3rd smartest animal in the world, plus they get to swim around and play all day
planet
My wife (God bless her soul) calls me a DAWG!
I'm quite content with that (but don't tell her!)
Pixel
"I'd like to bee under the sea. In an octopus's garden with you"....
I'd like to bee a bird cuz they can fly ^^
SgtGarcia
I would really like to be a bird, doesn't really matter what kind. It would be great to fly wherever you want to go. I think we can't understand the feeling a bird has when he flies above our world. Just seeing all the people etc.
ganea
i would like to be a crocodile...i like it:)
Caxius
snake
hive
I AM a lizard.
zeep
I would like to be a cat.
Living in a big house.
With rich people.
Because i'd get pampered.
And all I'd do is sleep, poop, eat & play around.
Sounds like an easy life to me.
And I've always admired cats.
For their cunningness and agility.
nasire
I wouldn't mind being a walross because they get to sit around all day and eat. They are big and fat just like me and Im sure they would also love a big pack of potatoe chips now and then. sometimes I dream of being a wlaross and swimming under the water until I drown... strange eh? =)

Nas
irish_18
a dolphin, may be. Smile or a cute puppy.. *laughs*
soulman
like to be a unknown animal stay in the deep deep ocean buttom........
planet
hive,

Is that a LOUNGElizard ? =)
SilverDogg
i would probably want to be some kind of a bird, that is not hunted (dont wanna get shot now do we Wink ). i like them because they are so gracious, and they are free to go wherever they want! me want to be a bird!
budazz
my a lion..im the king of the jungle.....
waring
I would love to be a really big fluffy dog.
ocalhoun
Nameless wrote:
A dragon!

Naw, This is theoretical anyway so its all good
godam64
i like a young cat. i dont like the mature one.
kuroneko
a kitty...because they're so cute and have a great sense of balance and because it is the kitty that rules the owner not the other way around
Def1ler
I would want to be a little puppy.. ( Soft, playful xD)
All the girls will want to pet me Laughing kidding.. but i will be the human's best friend hahaaha
( just hopes a car not runs over me Shocked )
4patlar
i prefer DraGoN...
arno
I would like dogs. Some dos are very funny
pll
ocalhoun wrote:

(((((If you could effortlessly and semi-permenently transform yourself to any animal. Would you, and what would it be?)))))

I'd like to be an eagle ! To be big and to fly in the sky !!!

Wink (I like this topic Razz)
tidruG
ocalhoun wrote:
(Updated Tuesdays and Thursdays)

Human -------------->0
Equine --------------->1
Feline ---------------->3
Canine---------------->4
Avian----------------->5
Marine---------------->4
Reptilian------------->4
Other ---------------->0

(If I fail to correctly spell some of these, please include a correction in your post)
(Go on and reply, it's easy FRIH$)
It would have been much simpler to have added a poll, you know.

Anyway, if I could, I'd love to transform into a hawk. However, if I was required to be one animal for the rest of my life, I would probably choose to be a lion in any national park in Kenya.
lituhanian
i think Avian
jongoldsz
I would like to be an eagle. And have my face stamped on quarters minted before 1999.
manuelmo
id like to be a rich mans dog... imagine the dog house, pets hairdresser every week... living in a green and big park next to a lake with more dogs and cats to eat... jeje
statusfashions
i would like to be an Elephant
Pure vegetarian,
strongest
with sharpest memory
most respected ( thats what i had heard in my kindergarder days in stories Very Happy Very Happy )
TheBeekeepers
Hmm... I'd like to be a pilot fish, you know, the fish with the lights on the top? Yeah. It'd be fun to just lure the little fish and.... WHAM. Din-din.

No, theres a car coming towards me! Aaah! Hey! Bloody pilot fish!"
artur.h
any intelligent winged creature, a big bird (like a swan, raven or a bird of prey), or, in a fantasy world, a dragon or something...

or may be a water creature like a dolphin - i just want to be able to move in 3D space, not just on 2D surface Razz
golles
a fish or a bird looks cool in my eyes. just to know how an air/underwater life would be.
gonzo
I like being human. I have no desire to surrender free will, judgement, or intellect.
tidruG
gonzo wrote:
I like being human. I have no desire to surrender free will, judgement, or intellect.

Hawk:
Free will = They can choose where they kill/fly/eat/sleep
Judgement = Have good judgement of how hard to flap their wings to keep flying at the same level/can also choose which is the best way to hunt
Intellect = .... hmm.. got me there... damn! Well, in consolation, all I can say is:
Quote:
In February 2005 the Canadian scientist Dr Louis Lefebvre announced a method of measuring avian IQ in terms of their innovation in feeding habits. Hawks were named among the most intelligent birds based on this scale/
source
However, I believe the important thing there is:
Quote:
...announced a method of measuring avian IQ in terms of...
Very Happy
artur.h
gonzo wrote:

no need to surrender. animals have all of it. after all, you are an animal, just
a more advanced ape. nothing special in terms of the evolution
jinn666
[img]http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/albums/userpics/10001/thrush.jpg

[img]

[/img]
LemonMan
thats EASY!!! ill be a giraffe because they have superpowers to steal peoples virginity and antannae on their head to contact the aliens and they have really expensive cars so they can go pimping and pick up the girlzez
earthchild
it's a tie between wolf, whale, dolphin, seal, hawk, owl, sea turtle, elk, hmmm....

I guess I'm having trouble choosing (lol)
reinevp
Ooooh, make me a horse please! They are beautiful, I love to run and they never seem to get very fat :)
ankhezar
ant, or bee... you always know what to do next)
4nan4
I would like to be a small Cat ..

lol

Smile
Jack_Hammer
The cow off The Hitch-Hickers Guide To The Galaxy,
Cow being served at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe wrote:
May I interest you in parts of my body?
ocalhoun
tidruG wrote:
It would have been much simpler to have added a poll, you know.

A poll would not allow me to add new catagories as needed
hayley
I'd totally be a stegosaurus. I know dinosaurs are extinct and all, but stegosauruses are really very interesting. The plates on their back acted like radiators and their tails were spiked and dangerous. Granted I would miss the intellectual capacity I have as a human (stegosaurus' brain's were about the size of a walnut), I would look way cooler.

I think I'm probably a little partial to the stegosaurus because of my fauxhawk. I'm such a lamer.
tmantaylor18
Probably a tiger, they are so powerful and pretty.
JEC006
I am thinking that i would want to be a cat.

they are agile, fast and independent

which is exactly why i don't one as a pet...
SuperMonkey
I would go with a bird of some sort, just because they can fly and therefore are not restricted to any one piece of land, and being able to S#!* on people as you fly over them would be funny Smile (great target practice)
TeK
I want to be a deinonychus, a living one. I'm completely facinated by the terrible claw dinosaurs, but I want to be a deinonychus because they were small, quick and deadly.
hofer
A human, LOL.
PiLouZzzzZ
A wolf. I always loved them, and being one of them is a dream.
Lonewolf
Definately a Wolf Cool

Cuz my real name (waheed) also means LoneWolf.
Paul Knight
A sexual Tyranosaurus.

ohhh wait.........I am!!! Very Happy
GiLaD
I would like to be a cow... You eat all day and relax. XDD
lerman
GiLaD wrote:
I would like to be a cow... You eat all day and relax. XDD

untill the farmer will kill you Wink

i think lione is a good one Smile
deedee
A cute little adorable puppy Angel
Get some exercise, chasing a ball...
Being hugged al day Smile

A life without sorrows Smile
tkcy
i wanna be an eagle. to fly freely and to hunt freely.
born2win
Pig becoz among the all animals A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes Wink
windval
eagle i think
because i can fly on the sky freely
[FuN]goku
i donno... i wouldnt wanna be a deer cuz id get shot... maybe a wolf or dog
Bubba
I want to be a Dolphin.
Because then can i swim fast in the water ind i realy like dolphins.
// Bubba
ashen
Hmm.... a real animal, maybe I should be a cougar. It's very cool, they can run fast, swimming, and can use long jump.
roCKY1991
I would like to be a cat Very Happy
myth-plan
DZɿáƻᱻŰɱߴڶ԰о

to be a drogan
druidbloke
mmm definitely a bear, almost there anyway Bo) pure size and strength lol grrrrrrrr failing that a bird, just for the experience of flying first hand and perching in 120 foot trees laughing (not sure how birds laugh) at cats on the ground below, especially a bird of prey or an owl, amazing creatures.
Arnie
A cat in a family, you just do nothing all day Very Happy
xboy
I want to be a super human. Well this is not real animal but could be easily created with genetic engineering.
Phi
A Dog, most definitely Smile
blackdragon666
Nameless wrote:
A dragon!

Well I would like to be a dragon. They represent light and darkness, death and life, and well, name somebody who would pick a fight with a dragon.
I guess if I had to choose a real animal, it would be a cat. Chicks love cats, their always petting them and stuff. Twisted Evil
OutlawSpirit
i really dunno...

somethin like a monkey or a shark
noexes89
Some form of bird cause flying is EXTREME! I'd probably die kinda quick but's it's ok, dying young is EXTREME!
loserk
i'd like to be a golden retriever...coz i like them very much..
PatTheGreat42
I would be an albatross.

Not only can they fly, but the can fly for like, forever.
mark
I lion. I want everyone to be scared of me
jspapp
I would be a falcon, because they are very strong, very fast, and they can fly! Who doesn't like to fly! They can also see things on the ground from very high heights, so that would be cool, too.
Patrick
i would have to say a dog, dogs are awesome;)
btocakci
If i reaaly need to be an animal, i prefer eagle to see o mose on the ground from one mile, to be the one that gives horror everywhere...
psycosquirrel
A Squirrel.

Fast, agile, and really hard to kill... Unless they run in the road...
easydolphin
I would like to be a dragon like unicorn

Wierd!!
Nayru
I would like to a bunny..They're sooo cute lol Surprised I hope I won't get shot Razz
NightsCuriosity
If I was an animal, I would be a cat. And not just ANY cat, but a my cat named Whiskers. His a Himalayan Pure breed.....but hes a runt! Hes so cute! And awesome at the same time...maybe Ill put up a picture of him....

he rocks.

: D
ocelotweb
Me myself I would like to be an ocelot, hence the name ocelot web.
duckling
a cat near someone who loves cat and who would show interest to me Very Happy
Ragnarok
I'd be a Manatee as i'm a lazy slob who would like to swim and be carefree just like em.
no_face15
I'd be a jackalope, half jack rabbit half antelope... oh, you saw the Anchorman? Nevermind then...
beshoy80
I think mule is good for me caus i like eMule. Very Happy
LostOverThere
I dolphin!
Or a Pig, maybe a Koala
DarkMuffin
I'd love to be a dolphin or some other aquatic animal. I think it'd be nice to have the water rushing on your skin all the time.
solarwind
any bird, such as an eagle or a hawk. I would like it because i would want to fly around
michael88
lion,dragon,hawk....stronger is best
Dragate
Animals are awesome. I would like to be:

1- Lynx
2- Hawk
3- Dolphin

Best animals ever =D
Tony The Tiger
Of course, I would be a Tiger. A tiger is a sleek and lean hunter. That is me.
Ray Gravin
probably something mythical ... but not a unicorn becouse one horn on teh top of the head is just foolish... you cant defend yourself and earn your right to like mate and stuff with such an awkward mode of self defense i mean really.

Oh id probably like to fly to ... mabe a Griffin... but only temporaroly...

Is that alowed ... mythical animals : )

If so

Griffin
LBFB
Dolphin, As they are VERY smart (Unlike me, lol), they play and muck around all day (Like me), They love the ocean (Like Me) and generaly like all the stuff i like: Swiming, Sushi (Raw Fish), and yeh i would be a Dolphin
northcoast
A rabbit, for the obvious reasons. Very Happy
hack_man_
I would not mind being a big black cat, I have always loved cats, epecially kittens Wink
Summer
Phoenix ? Dragon ? Or some legendary cool creature . Very Happy
madsencarl
Given the current statistics in the animal rankings you've got there, I would have to go with a feline. But then again, wouldn't it be cool being a [banned word - but they're the little, flat disgusting things normall seen on Mortein ads]?

Actually, on second thought, scrap that. Feline sounds great.
tefa_taftaf2010
i'd like ti be Tiger

it's a symbole to the power and i like the tigers sooooooooo much

one day i thought to have one in my house but i dont wanna one of my little brothers to be eaten looooool
krazycapital
Falcon. I don't really know why, I would just love to fly i guess.
MWANGI
Dragon

Because of its POWER

so that I can spit fire everywhere
kawa
i'd like to be a horse coz i ve never seen such a noble animal
Scimus
Well the bird is definitetly my vote.
They have a certain advantage - that is the freedom they enjoy - consider them the most free creature in the whole wide word, they have their own lives to live - never intrude into an other beings, also they work so hard in the need for it. I spend time watching birds, and they definitely are awesome, so i would change into a bird.............if i had the chance.
Rachael
if i was able to morph into an animal i would choose a wolf.

im obsessed with wolves, wolve blankets, teddies, pictures, clocks, posters, towls.

theyre absolutley gorgeous. i love the paterns on theyre faces, the way they hunt at night. the fact that they a loners but hunt in packs. the way they howl at a full moon (stereotype) but still cool.

****HOOOOOWWWLLLL*****
helk
i would rather be human than animal, but i'd love wings, not like, sappy white feather stuff. Like, sleek grey, fast ass wings.

i geuss tho, as a lion, you get a sick power trip, and you get to rip to shreds any animal you want to eat. its contentment. Very Happy

you also lay claim to the best damn growl in history of growls.
chennai
i would like to be myself
zluis
I would like to be a tiger or a cat.
I admire felines because I think they are perfect.
We think we are the superior specie, bah.. We are just the ones who ruines the way of live of everyothers species. Including our own, is that beeing superior?

Crying or Very sad
baronblod2003
If I could tranceform into an animal it would be a Raptor, it's a dinosaur if you don't know...
It's big, but not too big and will scream the crap out of you!

http://www.smthop.com/images/raptor01.jpg

Dont know if that URL would be a link, but anyways.
If it's a animal that is living in our lifetime then it would be a ....
a....cow....

Say no more....It's privat. hehe
Embarassed
Slowhand
If I would be an animal than i would prefer to be an bird/eagle. You can fly everywhere you want, around the world, without paying for it! Sometimes it should be nice to be an eagle.. Very Happy
riyadh
for me it would be a Tiger. they r beautiful animals and they r all about pride.
forgeteden
Seriously, who wouldnt want to be a cat.

You run the show all day.
You eat what you want when you want
You sleep forever

You never smile, you play when you want.. Dogs are terrified of you. You were worshiped by millions of ancient egyptians as gods

Which is exactly what cats are

Gods on earth Smile
Sharn
I'd be a wolve. The have something mysterious
b2bw
Yes, I like cats for their independance.
And my cat is so lazy - he spends all his days at coach!Smile
jawker
I would like to be an eagle not just an avian (could pertain to crows which I don't really like) but specifically an eagle. The free spiritedness of this animal is quite amusing. Very keen eyesight which really stretches so far. Strong and powerful wings which enables them to fly and sour really high. It's like being one with the wind. Also those strong beaks and talons is such a very strong defense. No other predators are like to hurt this specie, except for the human race which really tends to kill the most powerful animals. That's all. God bless.
Ljsk
Being welsh, a sheep.

Serious answer though, dragon. A red one.
Fimley
I would like to be a giraffe!
bliushift
avian. i wanna fly~~~~~~~~ away.
Yjaxygames
I want to be an Eagle. I like Eagles very much. Jawker said it all. I always wanted to fly, and not just in a plane. The dream of humanity...flying...
reyyancemre
If I'm to be an animal,I wish to be a dolphin

This consept should reflect me everytime ,freedome,transparancy,honesty,loyalty

I am able to find my honesty with dolfins unlike any other animals

thank you for reading my chapter

deepnavyblue
risuarez
I would like to be an owl. That is because I like the way they look wise and intelectuals
bewald
If I could be any animal... I am not exactly sure, that's a great question.

I asked my fiance and he said "pitbull" and I think that is a great choice-- you still get to interact with society and people, and all day you get to eat, sleep, poop, get affection and nothing else! Play all day, or sleep all day.

But I definately would not want to be a dog in an abusive house or living starving on the street....

Another suggestion from Mike is an Eagle in ALaska, which sounds AWESOME. You would be protected, so no one could hunt you, and you would live in the most amazing beautiful place in the world. Also, you can fly and you also don't have to do anything but hunt and fly around all day. And build a next, etc. I wonder if eagles are social? But I think I am going to take Mike's suggestion and be an eagle in Alaska.
Soulfire
therestofus wrote:
a dolphin...haha, i know, thats gay. but they are the 3rd smartest animal in the world, plus they get to swim around and play all day

Not to mention they are one of the few species (including humans) that have intercourse as social interaction.

I would have to be a shark, the biggest and baddest of the ocean. Great White if you want to be specific. Ever since 5th grade I have been interested in sharks, they're really neat animals and very misunderstood.

Did you know more people die by toaster than by shark attack? It's just the news media gets lower ratings for running toaster stories.

And in other news, another unforunate death by toaster...
sweettiepienpink2008
I would prolly wanna be a Monkey, oh or a dolphin....But MOSTLY...a dragon...lol i can't make up my mind!!!!
Bookface
Well, this is a tough call. I'd like to be something that can fly... but I'm also curious to see how much the 1% DNA difference between humans and chimpanzees works out to in experiencing the world.

So I was thinking to cast the second vote for dragon, for a while, but then I figured it out: a flying chimpanzee! like the winged monkeys in Oz, only different.
zjosie729
I would love to be a bird. Any bird would be fine, but preferably a bird that lives around waters. Birds can fly and everything, and they're soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty. That's why I would really love to be a bird.
maosite
hmm.. its very interesting to be an animal. imagine that you can't speak, and you have only one chance to understand you to the others: acting.

i dont want to be an animal:) but if i must change, i change the "kangaroo", becouse i dont want to los my big tale Very Happy
d.dozier
i wanan b ah pitbull!!
barteacher
I'm a dog person. But, if I had a choice, I'd be a cat. Then, I could lay around, do whatever I like, and get rubbed whenever I felt like it.
noexes89
Oh dolphin, definately, but I wouldn't be a whip dolphin like people think of when they think of dolphins. No man, I would be like an awesome, ram a shark, give me fish or I'll bite your head off dolphin. Yea, I can't beleve I just wrote that.
Nutorious
A dog, the ones with nice owners, they have so much fun, must get a bit boring, actually i dont know which animal i would prefer to be atall, i would like to be one that has fun lives long and eats well >_>, i think i am asking too much for an animal arnt i ? oh well, i like dogs
Monkeydog
OBVIOUSLY a Monkeydog. xD

I'd like to be a Monkey...they're so intelligent and cool, they must have fun lives...or a dog, same reason...really.
I always qould love to live in a jungle though, seems like a lot of adventure...
rk2010
I WOULD DEFINETLY BE A CANINE.. THERE SWEET
Kai
I would love to be a misquisto because they are the most annoying insect on the face of the planet in my perspective, also I could suck peoples blood mahaha. Laughing
shwetanshu
a wolf or a dog
mceejaydee
Monkey!!! 5 Reasons

1. Throw your own feces at people, and you won't get in trouble
2. Tails
3. High jumping
4. Fast running
5. Climb trees and swing on vines
Arti della Fibra
My DH's nickname for me is bird, so I have to say... well... bird...
nOScott
ant or fish Razz
April_May
I'd love to be either an owl, eagle, dragon, wolve or horse. They all remind me of running wild without any cares in the world. And i dont like to sleep till morning so i love the night so an owl is good too.
otaku
I'd love to be a dragon. It'd be great.

It's wild and it can breath FIRE Twisted Evil .
It's awesome. I so want to a dragon someday.
tipikas
I would like to be a bear. they sleep all winter long here Very Happy
Jobles25
Any animal? I think I would choose... A mini-elephant, the're small, and i would imagine expensive. This leads me to believe that i would be adopted by a rich family, and would live lavishly until the end.
amusic
A dog, they are cute and nice friends. Very Happy
VIPER VENOM
I would say a lion as well. I could deal with being the king of the jungle.
windval
a dragon~

i think it is powerful
polit
Not really at first place, but I would like to be a rat (for a short period, of course). Rats are natural born survivors (species which almost certainly survives a nuclear war) and this isn't an unnecessary skill. Ok, they are ugly,not so clean and full of infectious diseases - but this is true for humans,too.
knowledge
I would like to be an eagle..... live in air like a king and hunt with a speed of light.
maosite
but the flying is can be interesting too, so i wanna be a kind of a bird:)
Jewel Cubed
I am thinking a dog, and for the following reasons:

A dog is (normally) loved by all. All he has to do is find a loving master.

A dog is genuinely care-free.

A dog (for the most part) doesn't feel much anger, and will always love his master.

***AND MOST OF ALL***

DOG is GOD spelled BACKWARDS!!

How cool is that???
Tomppe
I would be an dog with a nice master or masters.. Smile
Dogs are so nice and cute when they got nice masters.
With nice master i mean that the master gives te right food to the dog etc.. (you know) Very Happy Smile Surprised
Linda
A chitzu dog... who could do them any harm?
OR a snake, maybe it would help me lose my paranoia about them... I mean how many snakes eat or bite snakes, right?
SystemWisdom
What is it with you guys and thinking dogs find their masters? What, the dog just looks at someone and thinks: "Oh lookey, that person seems nice, maybe if I piss on his/her leg I'll get noticed and taken to a new home!"

No... I am quite certain that the person picks the dog, and for a dog in such a situation, the dog has little or no choice in the matter. The dog doesn't know if the new master will be abusive or not. The dog can't say: "Nah, I'll wait for the next person to come and buy me" or "You're so ugly you make me look good". Dogs have no choice about their masters, period! (Unless you're a rogue mutt, like the Littlest Hobo, or Lassie).

Anyway, back on topic: I would be an Eagle. Fly High! Wink
wingo
I'd like to be a Frenchman. They are a very unique species.
yatria
let's see...

if human counts as an animal i will stick with human choice.
if not i would prefer to be a king: LION (a male one)
DRock
An eagle, just so I could look down on the rest of the world.

Not really look down, but it would be nice to see things from up there.
TruTh
Simple, an ape
They are the smartest animals!
Believe me Wink
crazedjill
I'm quite content with being a human.

lol, I don't know what I would do without the Internet.
Kostej
In my opinion life in eagles body can be good. Absolutely freedom, no rulees... only hunters:-)
Sappho
Easy, i would like to be dolphin, there is a whole new world under the sea that i want to see. Smile
Insanity
I would love be a bird and fly. I can't help but wish that everytime I look out the window and see a bird just floating and soaring through the sky.
heath
Definitely a dolphin. One, because I am deathly afraid of sharks, and love swimming. I figure being under the water would feel a lot safer than floating on top like a bloated seal. That and the fact they just seem to be having so much damn fun all the time!
PureSimpleNatural
An RGP Character I have is a Pegasus named Damascus. Love that character. Love horses too... So anything equine. For their strength, trust & loyalty.
theo
human^^
why don't u use the "poll"
lazaruz
I would like to be a Tick, because I cant figure out what good they are to this world and if I became one maby I could find out
joshdifabio
Some kind of bird definately. Imagine the awesomeicity!
windrei
Eagle, because i'd like to fly and be strong.
birell
A Fish, more specifically a pike. It would be awesome to terrorize people at the beach by swimming into their pants Very Happy
qarasena
i'd like to be tiger, cause it is strong & beautiful
bdoneck
A pet dog, they have such an awesome life Smile
kazoe
I would like to be... an amphibian, though i dont know what specific animal would i be. why? its because it does not have any limitations like some other animals do,they're good in water and land
john672
a rat! no-one can stop the rat
Bakusozoku
I guess I'd like to be a Bat... they sleep alot Laughing
Code of Ruin
I will stick with something like being a python.
themeterman
I would like to be a cat. This is because:

a) All you would do is eat and sleep all day
b) You can come and go at your own free will (unlike dogs)
c) You wouldn't have to play stupid games like fetch
d) You don't have to go on walks or 'heal' or anything like that
fecophobia
My favorite animal is an octopus but im not sure if i would want to be one. Definitely a bird cause then I could go around shitting on everything.
PuNGS
I would like to be a wolf. I think it lone way of living just fits me in. I don't know, it's my way of seeing things.

Other than that I would like to be a panther, just because I like felines, and cats are too small.
ben8coast
I would prefer to be a cat - particularly one of the three we have.

Sleep most of the day.
Eat for the rest of the time.
Always flexible.
madsencarl
themeterman wrote:
I would like to be a cat. This is because:

a) All you would do is eat and sleep all day
b) You can come and go at your own free will (unlike dogs)
c) You wouldn't have to play stupid games like fetch
d) You don't have to go on walks or 'heal' or anything like that

ben8coast wrote:
I would prefer to be a cat - particularly one of the three we have.

Sleep most of the day.
Eat for the rest of the time.
Always flexible.

You guys kind of said the same things. Kind of.

I have a cat, and I don't want to be a cat in fear of growing up old, fat, slow, ignorant and senile like her.
I'd be a midget.
TonkPilz
A big fat jucy old lazy bulldog well coz thats me on the spot. just imagen a fur less big fat jucy old bulldog and u have me Smile i dont look like that (yhet) tho

Oh but id like to have hands still even if im a bulldog i still whant to surf the net for pages like woffywoffwoff.com
animefanlee
a polar bear they live it up swim and eat
Treemo
A White tiger
Zango
I would like to be a raven, looks fun to fly, and I recall someone saying that the raven has very little naturel enemies.
TiryaQiler
A Lion, they are so cool. They look cool they act cool they sound cool. This all could be the reason why I prefer a lion. Or maybe it's because the last name of my girlfriend is "Aslan". That's Turkish for lion. Razz
gothicgeek
I dunno, either a sporting dog or a penguin or a giant squid or a blue whale or a falcon or a killer whale or something like that lol

mathiaus wrote:
Spamming is against the rules!
Download
If i could choose what animal i will be,

I will love to be an Eagle, God damn i love those animals Very Happy
There sooow great and strong Very Happy

love them soo !
Download
gothicgeek wrote:
I dunno, either a sporting dog or a penguin or a giant squid or a blue whale or a falcon or a killer whale or something like that lol

Lol i think you like to kill ?
42mart2
I would be a cow..... Very Happy
Did you know they fart over a hundred times a day?
Pretty much like me;
*That's the way, aha aha I like it, aha aha! Razz
darth_pyro
I think I would want to be an eagle. I could fly anywhere, and I would be protected since I'm an endagered animal. I'd love to be able to fly around. People would probably stare because I would fly around in weird patters, just for fun. At first I couldn't decide between shark and eagle, because I would like to be able to explore underwater... but I think that flying is less limiting. So eagle it is.
hmd_1988
A Hawk. i love those big birds.......... taste like chicken llol jk
silliman
I kind of like being a human animal, but if I had to be something other than a human animal, I think I'd like to be a sea turtle. The seem patient, wise, humble, peace-loving, non-predatory, long-lived, and move harmoniously with the movement of the ocean.
goutha
So many animals... Parrot, Monkey, Butterfly, etc.

Each animal has a great life!

But man is a good animal and I'm happy to be a man.
todabeat
Owl
ulruc
Good question I think. To be or not to be an animal? Of course I wuld change myself into an animal. But which one?

Horse got serious power. They run fast, they stand longer than human when they run. They almost run as fast as a car (for a short period) and they cost no fuel to do so Very Happy

Horse would be my first choice!

My second choice would be a home living inside cat. If I look at my own cat, the only thing that she does everyday if drink and eating when she wants, sleep all the time and come to get some love from us when she needs some. A real great life indeed!

I think that those two animals would be my first choices if I could become right now an animal.
magnusmoty
homo sapiens.

and live forever. (with unlimited money)
atin
I would like to be a pigeon - I would have the power of flight.

I would be able to keep my neighbours awake whenever I felt like it- and the council would not be able to do anything about it.

I could shit on the windows and the roofs of people who have irritated me - and - let's face it - nobody would be able to do anything to stop me.
enjaye
I would like to be a dog. Dog is man's best friend Laughing I would love to be Pluto because my son is very fond of Mickey... and I want him to be my best pal Smile
Ressurrector
A dragon if it were real. Or maybe a seagull so I could fly all around. I dunno really
mtemizel
I would like to be a pardus.
Yuka
For me... it would have to be a cat. Smile They're fascinating creatures and I could ramble for hours about the delights of sharing a home with one, but... I won't. Yeah. Razz
dimensionsloch
I'd like to be a rad, if i have to be an animal. There very intelligent and so nice.
codyb245
i would like to be a baby dog so when girls see me they go "ohh how cute" and pet and i could lick them with out having a lawsuit!
jerski
a dog because our dog is so damn scary !
Pikokola
Dragon, an Elder Dragon who can fly freely, help other with it's blessing and Smile many more, keeping this world arghhh my fantasies Smile
MarkR
i dont know may be its going to be a zebra...
LoL i just like them they look ekzotic... Confused
adiutrix
Poodle pooch for me! They can take on bears I hear Smile
Tumbleweed
It has to be a rabbit for me Dancing
kidfantastic
Question I mean, really who would give up their humanity to dawn the fur and fangs of a lesser creature? I think...

That's right, "I think" let's keep it that way Very Happy

Anyway, I'd choose the bear, amybe the Kodiac or Brown Bear. They look cool, they're fast, and strong. They can climb trees. They eat meat and vegetable. They can fish. They are probably pretty smart and I bet in a fight they could beat just about any other animal in a one on one.

Now if you had teams I bet lions would win, everyone knows that...
tatuest
prefer te be a fox Wink
PADRE[P.S.]
maybe Dragon, it`s mighty!
Anttu^^
A lone wolf would be cool Cool
schumway
probably a horse... they are usually pretty spoiled these days... not like the old farming days!
axlekitty
A unicorn. They are so gorgeous and I love horses. Unicorns are beleived to have mythical powers and can heal and cure people's sickness's. That would be so nice to just be able to run freely all the time, and to help people in need. So, yeah definatley a unicorn.
zplitstonez
If i will be an animal, i would choose to be a Dog who has a lot of talent, and the most intellegent one, i want to serve my master and those he commanded me to be serve. I want to be a dog, coz a dog is a man's best friend, i really want to make people happy, i want to help them live a happy life.
XxGunner
I'd like to be a hawk since i just love flying around at fast speeds and since they are the most feired bird out there (i think), i dont think anyone would be bothering me except some hunter which i could outrun i guess. But other then that i think im good alone, eating little mice...lol
ahlai
i would like to be human! haha. followed by puppy. then birds.
Lennon
Humans can be animals at times alright. Me Human Too.
miau
Wink I'd like to be a cat.
I love it.
dj-joshua
I would Become a dog because i can sleep al day Shhh
Blaster
It would be either a deer or an eagle.

A deer is an amazing looking creature. They can run really fast and are really good at blending in.

An eagle because they are strong and powerfull. They have a beutiful look to them.
[FuN]goku
a dragon or, a wolf
mu4eva
Guess I'll be traditional, a lion
sk8er_gurl_31
If I could be an animal, I guess I would be a tiger! Smile They are so noble, sophisticated, and mysterious! Very Happy Their patterns make them hard to see in the wild, and I like to blend in! Razz I guess I could be a chameleon...
Sidewinder07
I think I'd want to be some kind of fast bird... maybe a hawk or an eagle. I could fly anywhere and what rush could beat flying. I'd like to keep my inteligence, I don't want a bird brain Wink
Silentrob
I would like to be a bee because then I could buzz around a scientist all day and have him hurl laws of physics at me.
[idbi]SKi
Eagle- Top predator no one and nothing could kill me...
Also endangered in the US Smile (no one can shoot me :p)
ralphbefree
I was born during the chinese year of the Pig. Pigs are such wonderful creatures. they are increadably smart and can learn very quickly. they are very tenacious when they are provoked. and all they really care for in life is eating and being comfortable...they spend most of thier energy to strive for these goals...and i think that is great!
i would stay a male chouvenist pig lolol
WW.peace.love.hogs&kisses.recycle.smiles/ralph
Magicoman
Yep it's a cat for me (domestic), preferably an old cat... so i can just laze
around in the sun, have people look after me etc!!
n-myster
if i could be any animal it'd be a really smart(so i didn't get eatin of shot) golden eagle so i could fly around the world it'd just vbe so cool
Travelmom
bird
SkullPizza
I would totally want to be a dolphin.
Karo
I would be a cat (or panther). I love their independence, their beauty, their elegance, their dignity... and how loving they can be! And yet they are to be respected (if not feared!). Maybe it's because I'm Leo (but I guess that's a coincidence). But something that I have always had (since I left home, because my mother cannot stand cats...) is a cat (preferably: siamese). I simply love these little creatures' perfection in every sense!!! Smile
hp-compendium
Well, It would be awsome to be a bird that flies high over the world. That would be a spectaculor sight. Also, a snake would be cool because you have hardly any predators and the big bad humans are afraid of you. Plus, the fun of biting Jeff Corwin on the face might be enjoyable. I hate that idiot.
heady233
I like being a human, we have computers and we can talk to each other, plus we've got an education. But if I had to pick I'd be a bear, I like them and they we're my favorite at zoos when I was younger. Plus, my grandpa made me a box, about the size of a toy box, and it has bear heads coming out on the sides, surrounding the lid.
kutegoddezz
if i could be any animal i would probably be a sexy panther or a cute puppy because i think both represent 2 parts of my personality. i love love love short legged cute FAT doggies esp welsh corgies and dashaunds they are soo loveable. does anyone have any cute pix of their pet that theyd like to post? i dont currently have a dog but i definitely hope to have one one day. i have a special bird though she is my little baby and i am very very attached. i alslo believe that I was possibly an animal in a past life. i've been told i was a bird of some sort which is awesome cuz that means i was in flight! Smile
StyledeTos
I would like to be a tiger rouarf lol
cycus
Have you seen dogs? They are such wonderful animals available in many size, colours and breeds. They are always faithful and relaible. Most of humans are scared of them and they are favourites of most of girls. They get good food and very little beating. So I would like to be dog. Not a street dog but a dalmation just like one of those in the movie 101 Dalmations. Won't it be a wonderful thing to have so many puppies. Cool
GranMastah
dunno, probably a bird of some kind. Prefer a city pigeon so I can shit an all the people that ever did something bad to me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
please.be.quiet
a cat...just a simple tabby.
jeyjack
A tiger or a Lion.. Wink
ocalhoun
*Updated*
This is for my use in determining where I left off on the last update.
navadey
took me 33 years and counting to cope with being a human.
and i still haven't figured it out.

who know what i would do as an animal?

none of the options seems attractive.
apart from the sex i guess.
not complications. straightforward.
sorry, does this count as beyond limits here?
forget it.
anyway, even then... no talking.
no long haul travel.
no business class lounges.
no cinema.
no proper football.
no proper singing.
no smoking.
actually - that's not bad, no smoking. i'll write it down as a + for animals besides the free s**.

but bottom line - i'll stay here, thanks.

Embarassed
schu1162
I would like to be a bird, most likely a swallow. Human technology and innovation has allowed us to duplicate or replicate any activity an animal does on a regular basis. However, i think the ability to fly, glide swoop.......would be pretty cool.
2000 Man
How could anyone REALLY pass up being a dog? I can't really find any drawbacks.....think about it...you can do whatever you want- ALL THE TIME. You wanna eat...you eat. You wanna sleep...you sleep. You wanna piss all over everything -- go right ahead!!!! Now you may be asking yourselves, "Hey, can't all animals do that?" well...yeah, I guess. BUT everyone loves dogs....do you really think people would forgive a tiger for pissing on their couch? Or biting their kid? nooooooooo way - a dog can do all these things and be instanly forgiven....

A dog is the way to go.

Unless you can be mythical animals....then take the dragon.
tdb18
A bird, for sure!
So free, so wise and so beautiful...
Or a sweet dolphin Smile
Great question!

kisses
(+[__]+)
i would love to be an eagle or a monkey.

I would love to be an eagly because:

You can fly
You are a predator
and..........you are sleek and beautifal

I would love to be a monkey because:

You can swing from branch to branch
can be quite brutal at times
and they can fight and show off well
Alixemmasaur
i would like to be a octopus because they are so pretty and strange. My dad had a pet octopus for a while but we didnt keep it because our tank was too small. it was really cool though. it would be kind of cool to be a narwhal too, they remind me of unicorns.
Vrythramax
I think I would like to be a cheetah. They are fast, ferocios hunters, and they take care of thier young until they are old enough to fend for themselves.

They are even strong enough to climb a tree with a fresh kill in thier teeth....not to shabby.

Not to mention the fact that they can out run a lion Smile
greenjm90
definitely a house cat

no worries

all they do is sleep and eat

i want to be a cat in my next life!
bloody_grunt
Being a bird would be awesome Mainly just because you can fly.
I'd also like to be a tion or a liger
elpriceisright
The dolphin man. The only recorded animal to enjoy sex... all those bastards do is swim around, eat delicious tuna, and sex it up. Douglas Adams had it right, they are a species clearly more intelligent than us.

Plus if the Vogons come, I'll be off this planet to Magrathea with the rest of my dolphin pals while the rest of you morons are disintegrated.

<3
poland21489
I'd defintely go for a reptilian animal. First of all they look so cool. I mean, who messes with huge man-eating lizards, like that crazy thing the komoto dragon or whatever you call it. Hey, its so cool they made a movie about it. It's called komoto. And Godzilla, but thats a given.
So, really, I'd go reptilian, for the pure intimidation factor.
Jack_Hammer
poland21489 wrote:
I'd defintely go for a reptilian animal. First of all they look so cool. I mean, who messes with huge man-eating lizards, like that crazy thing the komoto dragon or whatever you call it. Hey, its so cool they made a movie about it. It's called komoto. And Godzilla, but thats a given.
So, really, I'd go reptilian, for the pure intimidation factor.

It's a Komodo dragon,
RRRR
I don't think I would like to be an animal. I'll be killed by hunters
Panthrowzay
... This is ovious for me ... I guess a Panther,.... thats not too stupid for me is it. Would Angel be Animals?
tdlinkin
I would probably want to be a dolphin. I think that they are much smarter than humans and have a lot better things to offer. They can use echo location and they are not afraid of sharks. They also have the ability to swim really fast and seem to have a fairly good life. They seem to have no care in the world which makes them even more interesting. They are mysterios creatures that i think should be explored deeper into. Idea Idea Idea
thiamshui
i would remain a human.. being the most advanced race in the world, they can do anything they want and hav a very developed brain..
schumway
are you sure we are the most advanced?

how bout a race that has someone to:
hprepare all your meals
schedules your appointments and chauffers you around in THEIR car
you have a house at no cost
cleans your house and possible messes
cleans all your dishes
baths and grooms you
pays for all your bills
comes to you for comfort and conversation

with no strings and no expectations...

perhaps DOGS are the most advanced and we are their slaves! I have 3 so I know what it feels like LOL
Catastrophic Fairy
I would probly want to be a tiger if all possable. :3 You have a combination of strength, stealth and beauty all wrapped into one nifty feline. :3 Sadlly, I'd probly be the one running around batting at the grass and purring. ^^;
Gieter
Catastrophic Fairy wrote:
I would probly want to be a tiger if all possable. :3 You have a combination of strength, stealth and beauty all wrapped into one nifty feline. :3 Sadlly, I'd probly be the one running around batting at the grass and purring. ^^;

But they are almost rooted up! Sad I want to be a killer whale if I could choose to be an animal. It has no natural enemies, and it kills about everything. They even eat little innocent sea lions, how cool is that? (Very cool!)
SpiderZombie
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
Wolves...I've been enthralled by them since I was a kid. I find them to be very majestic while ruthless at the same time...the way they hunt down prey is amazing. They're beautiful animals.

I totally agree. Wolves are so cool, and come in all shapes and sizes. I'd probably be a black one with gray eyes, cause then it looks almost as if the eyes have no color at all. Very Happy So awesome.

Off topic:
Cool sig, Dark_Jedi06. Where'd you get it? Smile
SpiderZombie
elpriceisright wrote:
The dolphin man. The only recorded animal to enjoy sex... all those bastards do is swim around, eat delicious tuna, and sex it up. Douglas Adams had it right, they are a species clearly more intelligent than us.

Plus if the Vogons come, I'll be off this planet to Magrathea with the rest of my dolphin pals while the rest of you morons are disintegrated.

<3

Sweet. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Very Happy
Ultima1080
Platypus. Why? You're like the best of all worlds. You're a mammal that swims, you're poisonous (well the males are anyhow), have the bill of a duck and the tail of a beaver. Plus, they're cute in a weird way.

FEAR THE PLATYPUS
Gieter
Ultima1080 wrote:
Platypus. Why? You're like the best of all worlds. You're a mammal that swims, you're poisonous (well the males are anyhow), have the bill of a duck and the tail of a beaver. Plus, they're cute in a weird way.

FEAR THE PLATYPUS

And then the Killer Whale kicks in! Fear the KILLER whale! Twisted Evil
chargoyle
Penguins all the friggen way...they quack (kinda), they can jump up to six feet in the air, they slide on their stomachs like nobody's business and they're awesome looking.
alltalk
I only want to be human because human can do a lot of things that other animals cannot, such as communicate with others and work to earn money... and also human can control the animals but the animals cannot~
yisou
dog.because i like dog
ocalhoun
It's hard to keep track of which posts I've seen before...
That's why I'm putting this here.

Anyway, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one actually reading this topic.
dz9c
Scorpion
waz0r
a panda!
avenger
i would like to be a horse!! Smile
Jeslyn
White Tiger.
Sebaci
I'd like to be a cat
truebluejen
A doggie
Elochai
A panther, for sure.
edallica
something that flies or swims.

it must be such an amazing feeling just flying through the air knowing that you can go anywhere you want and no one is going to say anyting otherwise.

i think a fish like a dolphin or similar fish would be awsome as well, i suppose its kind of like flying, but in water! there must be some cool things to see in the oceans.

what type of bird would i be?hmm....something big...i dont know...how about some sort of eagle? yeah some sort of eagle!

good question to pose though...it definatley got me thinking!!!

cheers
bercha
a bird!

I've been dreaming myself flying everywhere.
When i was little, i used to imagine myself having wings so i don't have to take any transportation and go anywhere. Some of my relatives live in another country so if i have wings, i could fly to see them and save money for buying tickets. Wink
FriBogdan
A cat will be nice Smile . Nearly all the cat's are very happy (those that are in a house etc...). But if i should be a animal i want to think like a human, to have all the advantages of human intelligence, to be able to run/avoid bad things etc... Smile
Marco
I guess I would be one of those "jump monkeys", since I like jumping
ladyrobina
I would like to be the dog which I am going to buy next. Oh boy what a life. Good food, pampered, indulged but not spoiled. All children should be looked after so well.
Yazz
Wolf. Has to be teh Wolfyness.

God I love Wolves...

Not that anyone who sees my posts would know that... <.< >.>
byutiful
i wana be a bird... so i can fly.. far far away...
Alienz
I did like to be dolphin Smile
Innercynic
a falcon, can dive at speeds of 327 kilometers an hour, and ive always wanted to fly, hence my broken neck and back..
Blaster
A falcon sounds cool. I wouldn't mind a hawk, eagle or any other realy big bird. A deer that doesn't get shot at. Jagure, lion, tiger. All of these animals appeal to me. Very Happy
loserk
i would like to be a dog...
Jaime
I would like to be a cobra.... jejejje Laughing Laughing
ocalhoun
Avian is the most popular catagory, followed by feline and canine...
Figures.
Jerimiah40
Honestly, I can't think of a single animal I'd like to be. If I could change between being a few animals, that would be cool Smile However, if I have to pick one, I'm going to say Falcon.
izimngcubes15
As you know, a dog is perfect! Man's best friend! I love dogs puppies, they're so cute!
Forgotten Legends
I would like to be a Dragon. The strength, the grace, the ability to breath fire. All good qualities.
Kallisti
Hey everyone, I'm new here, first post, so nyeah . . .

Way at the beginning of this topic Soulman said:

Quote:
like to be a unknown animal stay in the deep deep ocean buttom........

So I think this means the list needs to be updated to include Cthulu. Razz

As for myself, I would like to be a dragon. They're huge, they're ancient, they're wily and wise, they fly, and oftentimes they have large amounts of treasure and are paid tribute by the meek, terrified locals. Of course, as a female dragon, I'd have no use for virgin sacrifices. Perhaps I'd strike a bargain with adventerous knights and outsource the young ladies instead. It'd be a neat little conspiracy -- the guys get bragging rights (faced the dragon and didn't come back a crispy critter), the gals get to leave their villages, see the world, and be pampered the rest of their lives . . . Yeah, I think that'd work out nicely. Cool
faker_phil
If only real animals count: An eagle.
Fantasy animal: Dragon or Phoenix
Frozen Balrog
I would definatly be an Eagle by far. Flying and they are one of the most protected animals... so you won't get shot and they are ususaly not tamed!
Frozen Balrog
Oh and if i could be a Mythical Creature i would be a Balrog
schumway
ah kewl... a dragon would be neat... no heating costs, eat the tax lady, fly south for the winter, many perks
ocalhoun
I've uptaded the tally to include all posts up to this point.
xnontas
I would like to be an eagle!
Holy_Knight
I choose human because I'm actually a cat (lol no I'm joking of course).

But I wouldn't be an animal because God give to human the task to domine the "animal reign".

He gave us mind and differents abilities to be superior than dogs, horses, or others pets.

So I say to you "Meooooow"... hum no I was thinking "Good evening to all" lol
loveoz
I would most like to be a mole, becaus ehtey're sneaky, and I consider myself a somewhat sneaky person.

Think about it - you could pop up anywhere, pretty much whenever you want. Like, if you wanted to get under a fence, it's all good!
sketteksalfa
i want to be a panda, they're extinct, so humans will take good care of me. hehe
DeFwh
I wanna be a freaking cheetah. Then i could eat meat all the time and i would have to do minimal cleaning. The world is a big ole toliet and im protected. Also im hellah fast and i would have freaking razors in my mouth.

Quote:
All i have to say is im DeFwh, hear me roar!
ohfudge
That I want to be a bird. I admire the feeling of having to soar so high up in air, and having the wind breeze past you. I think that would be sexy. Very Happy
R2.DETARD
being able to fly is about the only positive to being a bird.
I would love to be a barracuda (fish) because swimming would be fun, and being a predator would be cool as well.
Bob Simmons
I would want to be a turtle because they live for a really long time and I cannot think of anything that lives longer. But human is DEFINETLY best
Blaster
An animal too that I would like to be is a bear. They are really pretty animals. They are so interesting too. They are just so cool. I wish people would stop hunting them so much. They are also fast too.
cnnet
human being
twisthigh
I would want to be a dragonfly.... I know it's not a smart choice seeing as they have a lifespan of 24 hours, but I find them pretty, and they can fly, and just do noting all day, also I have a special attachement to them because my sister and I have matching dragonfly tattoos on our back, and they're so pretty.... our tattoo symbolises our relationship, it's like we're the dragonflies and they're facing opposite directions because she moved away, she now lives over 5 hours away which is hell for us, but the tails are still touching because we keep in touch, we talk everyday on the phone and visit when we can... but yeah, I wish I had a picture to help you get it, but I don't have any on this computer.... but yeah, that's why I'd like to be a dragonfly!!
ocalhoun
Keeping track of this is becoming confusing, so I post to remind myself where I last left off.

To Mods: should this topic be moved to the hobbies and animals seciton?
marques1975
If I was an animal, I would like to be my favorite wild cat:

The Iberian Lynx!

Best regards,

Oscar
tyronne
I wish i was quarter crocodile.... quarter chicken, quarter lion, and quarter snake.... that would make me like some kind of... kind off... um crocochionake.. OH YEA!!
wietn
I want to be a dolphin.
Kinda fun... Then i can swim everywhere in the open sea Smile
Seeing all the fishes
ocalhoun
Updated the tally again.
Added a whole new catagory for one of them!
cvkien
For me, i thk i want to become an eagle. Having sharp eyes, focus on target and straight it. it's cool. and it is fast too.
Zug Zug
I would love to be a siamese cat ^_^
James007
Moved to Hobbies and animals.
The Czar
I think I would like to be an Eagle as it is famous.
lors
I think I'd be a Black Panther, they are just gorgeous.
SpellcasterDX
Yes, I would want to semi-permanently transform into an animal. And I'd choose a Dog. Why? Because they're so energetic, loving, understanding and above all, loyal. Plus, they don't have to go to school, or do homework, or do chores. Laughing
Fredrikon
Snake
James007
Fredrikon wrote:
Snake

and why?
HoboPelican
I know its a little obvious, but ...
A Pelican!

I sit on the beach for hours and watch these birds soar along the shoreline. Beautiful in flight, whether alone or in formation. I would love to spend a life coasting along the beach. And all the seafood you can eat Very Happy
Winterborne
I think I would love to be a tiger, to be more specific a White Tiger. They are majestic, mysterious and beautiful creatures. They're also very agile and powerful.
silentlythinking21
I'd love to be an anklyosaurus. You know, those dinosaurs that have so much armor, there are even spines on their eyelids. It's what I want to be; self-protecting, not relying on the laws or the police to protect me from that which wants to harm me. It's why I'm a supporter of upholding the second amendment to its fullest; laws are made to punish those who commit crimes, and there's almost nothing that stops them from committing one. If the government can't protect us, it's up to ourselves. Did you know in Massachusetts, you can be prosecuted by your burglar if you maim him? They could even spin the story around and say you were mugging him. It's actually safer to kill the burglar, as heinous as it sounds, because dead men tell no tales.

That's why I want to be an anklyosaurus, because then I can protect myself and know I'm safe without having to cause major damage.
Annush_K
I think I'd like to be more a LOVED dog, not one of the abandoned in the street. Or otherwise a wolf, I love them for their intelligence and the way of pack life. Plus, I love northern woods so much Razz
hive
I woul like to be a peregrin falcon. They can fly up to 300 Km/h
I like speed, ya know?
But to be a lion is pretty nice, your girls go hunt for you while you get a a nice rest...And if you are bored you can just rest a little bit.
redwulfe
I would have to say a wolf. It is my totem animal and the animal I am most like in life.
m00tmuffin
Any sort of bird...I just think it'd be amazing to have the ability to fly.
ocalhoun
James007 wrote:
Moved to Hobbies and animals.

Thank you!
shadeR
i would like to be a horse because it is the sweetest animal in the world...Smile
i hate when someone tell's a joke about horses...
example:you look like a horse... Confused
if someone tell's me that, i will be happy because i think that horses are pretty and then i'm pretty... Smile
simp
A dog, of course. I would make someone adopt me. Then I get food/medical care/pettings, and wouldn't have to work. I'd just lounge around all day on the couch watching Animal Planet and lick my genitals and rear end, waiting for my adopted human slaves to get home from their toils, so I can give them a big, wet kiss!
jasmine
A Dolphin! There's something about dolphins that makes me smile.

And also, I would love to live underwater and be loved by other creatures, both from land and sea. Surprised
mdionet
I'd like to be a Phoenix because tear of phoenix can treat a wound , can fly and then carry a lot of weight. The special thing is can't die . Razz It's very fantastic creature.
jasmine
I also want to be a unicorn! Their posture, their power, their mystique, they're such beautiful creatures. Very Happy
crimson_aria
Id like to soar high up into the clouds so I want to be a bird. I also want to live underwater, so for that, I want to be dolphin.
mikeap4
dogs because they are the best. I like them a lot.
milkmandan
mdionet wrote:
I'd like to be a Phoenix because tear of phoenix can treat a wound , can fly and then carry a lot of weight. The special thing is can't die . Razz It's very fantastic creature.

when i read the topic, i was originally just going to say a bird of some sort because i think it would be a really cool experience to fly. then i read this, and thought wow... i can fly AND have cool powers. so i agree with mdionet... i would like to be a phoenix.
James007
Topic stickyfied.
thealpha
THis question is a very interesting question. If I have a chance to choose what I am going to be, of course I will choose human again. Why? The reason is very simple, it's wonderful. Human beings can do many things that other animals can't do, for example, to understand different culture and learning knowledge in an effective way. Although some may think that human have many conflicts. Doubtlessly, we are now facing a lot of problems nowadays. However, there are many things which is unique for humans, therefore, I wanna to be human again
Motoracer380
i would want to be a bird..i want to know what its like to fly
filet
hmmm silly question but still wanna answer it..a cat i suppose coz i have a lot of cats .......easy to communicate with them and ask them why they meow for no particular reason????????? Laughing
ocalhoun
James007 wrote:
Topic stickyfied.

Schweet. I wonder if anyone other than me has read every post in this topic, or even looked at every page.
By the way, tally updated up to this point.
triggerhappy
i would like to be a dog with a good owner Smile
HoboPelican
ocalhoun wrote:
I wonder if anyone other than me has read every post in this topic, or even looked at every page.
By the way, tally updated up to this point.

<raises hand>
Yep, I've been following for awhile and think I've read ever post so far.

Surprised that Avians got such a high number though. I guess man just wants to fly!
omg pickle
I think i would like to be a bird, can fly where and when i want (except when ppl want to shoot me Confused ) But still i think that would be nice Smile
FroggieWoman
I think I would like to be a dragon because they are so graceful, I mean they are supposed to be roughly the size of an elephant, yet they can land and take off without most things noticing. They are just beautiful. Also being so large, I think I would definetly be at the top of the food chain on land(or air).
afgdomain
I'd be a dolphin Very Happy
ocalhoun
Updated to this point.
It's odd, but it almost seems that there are less replies now that this topic is stickyfied... I suppose people just don't read the stickies.
ewwink
ocalhoun wrote:
I'm starting this topic to see what animal is the object of the most human envy.

When you post, if it pleases you to spend the time please post not only the animal that you would be, but why you prefer that animal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Updated Wendsdays)

Human -------------->20
Equine --------------->13
Feline ---------------->55
Canine---------------->38
Avian----------------->75
Marine---------------->22
Reptilian------------->30
Insect----------------->6
Arachnid--------------->1
Swine----------------->2
Ursine----------------->8
Simian---------------->7
Rodent---------------->3
Amphibian------------>1
Other ---------------->15

crocochionake-------->1
drogon---------------->1
pardus---------------->1

I would like to be a bird.
And I've always admired birds.
Ratman2050
A Dragon you spelled wrongly I believe Dragon not Drogon, and if that doesnt count, then put me as a wolf. And that is beacause wolfs are magnificent creatures and I have ever been fascinated by werewolves
Notika
I like wolves and would like to be one in my next life (If that'll ever happen).
Wolves are some magnificent and strong creatures, but the most interesting is that they are in groups and help each other when the danger is out.
milkmandan
alright, i've changed my mind from phoenix to dragon.. just because they're so cool. i like their powers better than the phoenix ones...
eqfan
I prefer te be a swine.
jcvincent
i want to be a cat. I think their cute.
cocobirdi
I would say a cat... they don't have to do anything all day but lounge around, eat, and stare at things, and of course have absolutely random complete spatz moments Wink

i would have said horse, since i'm a horse nut, but on reflection, so many complete a$$es have horses and mistreat them either purposefully or through ignorance, that to become a horse you've really got a very high risk of being abused.
blue77
I prefer to be a monkey, becouse the monkeys are naturally smart and funny. They can at the same time subtle and innocent Rolling Eyes and everybody in the end forgives them
Ab_Sleny
i would like to be a kangaroo. an albino kangaroo to be correct.
hop around, pick grass, do nothing. what can be better? that's a quality life. i think they have a protection program for us in Australia. so kangaroos are protected - it's not dangerous. you have think about these things, you know.
<h1>
i would like to be a cat.
Cats are cool
Obake
Discounting remaining human in favour of trying something new, I'd be rather intrigued to know what life's like as a kitsune. The mythology surrounding them--even the little that I know--is fascinating. I love trickster characters--and kitsune so often are--so I suppose there is a bit of Mary Sueism involved (but then, isn't there a little of that in this whole topic? What do any of us really know about living day-to-day as the animals we've nominated?). And the ability to turn into a human means that if I ever get bored--I will; it's me--I can always make a change.

Besides, if I'm going to be another creature, why not something with some mileage? Very Happy
ocalhoun
Ratman2050 wrote:
A Dragon you spelled wrongly I believe Dragon not Drogon, and if that doesnt count, then put me as a wolf. And that is beacause wolfs are magnificent creatures and I have ever been fascinated by werewolves

I've been putting dragons in the reptilian catagory. I made the drogon catagory to poke fun at a spelling mistake.
hazaramat
a dolphin! it is so intelligent and misterious with such a huge sexual appendice
trollbunden
A cat because they seem so smart and cool
sugarbox
Avain too
shellyrise
I would really like to be a dog...
In the West, the Dog is man's best friend, but in Chinese Astrology this Sign is a little more unpredictable than that. Dogs are loyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes of ethics. However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. It's generally quite trustworthy itself -- except for the occasional "little white lies" the Dog tells in order to make things go more smoothly. The Dog makes a wonderful, discreet and loyal friend (despite any white lies) and is an excellent listener. This Sign tends to root for the underdog and its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core. The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the little people and fight injustice whenever possible.
ocalhoun
hazaramat wrote:
a dolphin! it is so intelligent and misterious with such a huge sexual appendice

Another thing I would like about being a horse...
Tally updated to this point.
walrus
I'd want to be an otter. They always seem so happy, and I can't imgine anything more fun than sliding down a muddy river bank into some nice cool water.
tuncay
A leopard is the absolute answer.
iagero
Duck - walk swim and fly - no boundaries
mrgutterminds
I agree with ocal...

I would be a horse.

Caring, free-spirited and full of passion. I am well-loved and for all the right reasons. I enjoy the company of others and try to keep them happy. I want a warm place to call home but i always have the urge to escape Wink
jon9314
i would have to say "i'd like to be a bear".
so much power who wold mes with me?
now that would truly be a great animal to be.
tofikst
The most of all animals i like to be a human Wink .
Animals dont drink beer and vodka ( right i saw few times , but it doesnt matter ) Very Happy
ocalhoun
Well, those last few posts were nicely distributed; no repeats.
tally updated
AssimilationGamer
I would be a dragon. They are majestic, and otherworldy, plus noble and regal, and they have many different skills, and are intelligent to boot. Ohh did I meantion dragonfear and flight.
quex
I would like to be a dog, because the simplest things would be able to make me happy... a tummy rub, a table scrap, a walk around the block, a bowl of water.

Simple is good.
ajitlp
I like to be a Lion, cause I want to be the strongest..with a majestic look and stuff! And also Lion is actually the best ever...So I want to be THE KING OF THE JUNGLE! Laughing
lisamenzel
I'm surprised more people don't want to be birds. The incredible freedom of being able to fly anywhere is an intoxicating thought. I think it'd be pretty amazing to be one of those massive albatrosses, or some other bird that doesn't need to land too often and travels massive distances. If not a bird, perhaps a monkey of sort, just for the sweet community!
urangkayo
trollbunden wrote:
A cat because they seem so smart and cool

i agree with you, coz i like cat too Very Happy

some time i like elephant Smile
studsstudio
i would like to be a monkey. because i like monkey style. like george of the jungle monkey. amazing how motorically well-equiped they are. even the smallest toe is used to keep in balance and swaying from tree to tree.
sonicj
without a doubt...a house dog. i watch my dog sleep and play and eat and get pampered and i envy him. i guess there is the lack of freedom, but it might be a nice trade off.
standready
I would like to be a loin. You know "the king of the jungle". I already have have the name.
ocalhoun
Tally updated to this point.
evolucja
I like cats very . So, because they are friendly and beloved. And also I like dogs too.

I thank,
I salute,
Merth Jerbeises. Very Happy
evandb
Hmm, I think I'd like to be a dolphin. They just seem like they are always enjoying themselves when they swim around (when they arent avoiding tuna nets =/ )
4ndY
I'd like to be a turtle. Laughing d/k why... turtles ftw
Shewolf
What can I say? I am a wolf... and a human, and that's more than enugh for me Wink
carlospro7
I think i would like to be a dog. I think that'd be cool
turnersmusic
Tortoise of course!
turnersmusic
or maybe a hippo!!
turnersmusic
or maybe a hippo!!
r_abbes
i like a young cat
idiotsoft
I would like to be a tiger cause i lake all animals of the cats Smile
douzy
CAT. They already call me Kitty.
nazty
Hi! I want to be a pikoy! Looking at the cute .gif above.
ocalhoun
Shewolf wrote:
What can I say? I am a wolf... and a human, and that's more than enugh for me Wink

Really? If that's true, then I know where there are hundreds of people who would love to meet you.
tally updated up to this point
purin
I would choose to be a dog. Dog is just a loyal companion of human, smart and cute. Laughing
Rico
Very Happy
cybernie
i think i would love to be a spider
CreepingD
I'll stick with the stereotypes.
I'd love to be a cat or a dog (as a pet that is)
To be loved by everyone and get almost everything you want, do what you want all day, and so on...

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind being some kind of bird. I'd love to be able to fly
Ozzy
Either a dog or a panther.
poz2006
i would like to be a hawk because i love the sky and if i was a hawk i could fly all day
dance4rain
I would like to be a human (if it is considered a sort of animal - mammal).

Even though there are many attributes of some animals that I do really envy - the power of flight, smell, hearing, sight, navigation etc.

Humans through their ingenuity has the capability through machines invented surpass all animals. Super sonic flight, x-ray vision, telescope, phones (hearing) etc.

Through these capacity too humans can choose to be a tyrant or a saint. Imagine an elephant can easily be killed by a small and fragile elephant or a human by rallying fellow humans' support can strive to save the same elephant from extinction. Humans can create cooperation that can even be the envy of the ants and bees or choose to be a loner and destructive as some individuals has chosen to be anti-social.

The possibilities of being human is limitless. So to me there is no better state to find myself other than the human form.
etonator
I'd be a CAT Very Happy I love cats Very Happy a black or white one Wink
ocalhoun
Well, those were some pretty steriotypical results...
(except for the spider, that is).

tally updated up to this point.
einstein
me too for a horse. i admire their speed and strength.
zamolxes
I'd like to beeeeeee............. I'd like to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................... to beeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... a..... a.... aaaaaaaa..... a monster Very Happy Because of it's nobility thingy.... you know, if you're noble it's not like you wouldn't be noble... you know... so it's better to be noble, right? The monster is a noble creature. That's all.
The-Master
A pig! They can be so carefree!This is a major subliminal message. Please email me if you find it as I think it is really cool. My email address is the-master@supanet.com Anyway Congratulations if you found this as I really did think that no one would ever find it and it would be one of those things on the internet that no one will ever find like one of those free sites that no one ever visits. Not like ones made on this site they are cool!!!
dudeoflame
my favourite animal would have to be a bird, think how cool it would be to fly! Surprised
dudeoflame
On second thoughts i would be the object of hunting bcause id be a bird in the countryside Shocked
ocalhoun
^ever considered using the <edit> button?
Tally updated up to this point.
ermangursel
i choose to be lion Smile
Utopia GFR
Hi Smile

I guess, I would resemble a shark (just like my forum avatar in fact).

A shark is not necessarily an evil animal biting human beings in water as described in the very popular movie from Steven Spielberg : Jaws.
http://www.jawsmovie.com/ Wink

I have always been fascinated by sharks as a little child and will always be.

Several points strenghten my position amongst which :

- All sharks are not harmful to people;
- Sharks are quick, elegant and prestigious in the water world;
- They are/should be one of the most respected creatures in sea;
- The whale shark is among the world's biggest water mammals of all time Shocked

Now, there are some animated movies, take for instance, "Finding Nemo" :
http://www.disney.co.uk/DisneyMovies/nemo/ where sharks are not strictly reduced to wild predators Smile

Whatever people say, I will always stick to my own views and read real facts about the shark universe in specialized books (oceanography references) Wink

Utopia.
ocalhoun
Utopia GFR wrote:

- The whale shark is among the world's biggest water mammals of all time :s

Eh? Since when is the whale shark a mammal?
tally uptdated to this point
schumway
maybe he/she means a whale shark?
drag0n
I'd like to be a flz. Super-flying abilities, cool eyes, camofluage, little food needed for survival... Just some of the reasons...
Hayate
I'd like to be a semi-Cheeta, and that's because they are FAST, STRONG, ATHLETIC and they are ( like all cats are ) very agile
graeinler
I'd like to be a turtle, generally because they move slow and they live long fruitful years. Must be so good living that long and seeing a lot of places.

:: Here and there
Peterssidan
I think I want to be a turtle. Better than a human!
Keran
I'd be some tiger
Delko
I'm a DRAGON in a human body!
ocalhoun
schumway wrote:
maybe he/she means a whale shark?

A whale shark is still a shark...
Mammals don't have gills!

Anyway, tally updated to this point.
dancingfire
ocalhoun wrote:

(Updated As Needed)

Human -------------->23
Equine --------------->16
Feline ---------------->74
Canine---------------->49
Avian----------------->82
Marine---------------->27
Reptilian------------->39
Insect----------------->7
Swine----------------->4
Ursine----------------->9
Simian---------------->9
Rodent---------------->3
Amphibian------------>1
Monster--------------->1
Other ---------------->18

crocochionake-------->1
drogon---------------->1
pardus---------------->1

Good topic. I would be a Koala. They get to lounge around all day in the trees just eating and sleeping. I know this sounds completely lazy, but sometimes I just want some relax time and I think of the Koala lifestyle. Razz
WOTW
A falcon definately.
freecitizen
Eagle?
Scoria
A Eigle (if its spelled so), of course.
It would be awsome to be able to fly, and see really sharp everything tha tis going on down there. Feeling the wind, high up in the sky, watching, chilling.
Then catch a rat time to time, and build a nest high up on a mountain.

Their also really nice, good looking (not the other way), giving them a unique look. Na, easily said, their just awsome.

Sincerly,
Johan

ps: Their claws can kill.
TesseracT
I would be a dragon... even though they are imaginary, i would still love to be one. they got loads of power, and can fly, what more is there to want?
animassacre
i definetly would chose to by a cat in my next life--they are so lazy-my cat sleeps all day long.
on the ather hand Scoria's idea to be an eigle is cool to -- it will be fun to fly
LadyAngel
Definatly some form of a cat (feline) probley a jaguar or cougar or a leopard
JollyMon
If I were to choose any animal to be, it would have to be, hands down, a Siberian Tiger. Outside they appear to be a jumbo sized version of a house cat, playing much as a cat or kitten would play. Underneath that beautiful coat however, is a mighty strength and power just waiting to be unleashed. Strength, power and beauty. What more could you ask for? It is a pity that there are so few of these magnificent animals left alive in the wild.
jeromep
Lion - I want to eat. Dancing Eagle - I want to fly.
Traveller
ocalhoun wrote:

Personally, I've wanted to be a wolf ever since I was a child (or should that be pup?).

On the other hand, how many of us here have seen the "Want to be a horse?" signature image and thought it was just another Internet ad for Viagra? Laughing
ocalhoun
Traveller wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

Personally, I've wanted to be a wolf ever since I was a child (or should that be pup?).

On the other hand, how many of us here have seen the "Want to be a horse?" signature image and thought it was just another Internet ad for Viagra? Laughing

^Oh... Perhaps I should reword that then! I didn't think of that interpretation of it. *puts it on to-do list*

Tally updated.
Coclus
I would like to be a avian like an eagle... Flying must be great.
PomS
Yeah... A Dragon could be really nice ! Of course it's not a real animal but still so niiice. They have certainly no ennemy and they look so powerfull. Everyone fear them or they at least respect them.

I want to be one with red scale and yeallow eyes !
indianinworld
I Like to be an Lion - The King of Jungle. The Ferocious animal of all time.
[Smile].

keep smiling
jrs32
Im not too sure.. this is a tough one. I love all animals!

I'd say either a dolphin or a tiger.

Dolphin because I love the beauty and swimming. They are also very smart.

Tiger because I have always loved all the big cats. They are strong, fast, and beautiful.. yet they appear so gentle

-Justin
matrixuk321
i would like to be a wolf i would like killing things Very Happy
kla_bor
I don't wont to be other than me Very Happy
sodredge
Dougnut King
If your talking about mystical and not real animals, then it's dragon all the way from china and back.

For real, I'm in a pickle between hawk, croc, wolf, and young cat cause the mature ones are laaaaaaaaaaaazy (most of the time Smile
Jakob [JaWGames]
If I would be any animal it would be a wolf because of, yes, because of that I like wolves Smile
SyncM
I want to be a Dolpin because i love to dive and swim. And they always seems so happy and they make love for fun Very Happy
ocalhoun
kla_bor wrote:
I don't wont to be other than me Very Happy

I'm assuming that's human. Wink

Tally updated.
V3N0M
i would have to say id be a tiger. they are a beautiful animal and are like by like every1. I would love to be a tiger becauase if u saw one on the streets you would freak out and i think it would be cool just to walk the streets and scare people lol Evil or Very Mad
Cyberius
Smile Hi I want to be Dolphin the most intelligent, and special beign in this world, I like to swim and jump like they, and their families are the most organisated.
AsS_ClOwN
My favorite animal has to be a snake so i can see me being a snake if anything SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lalune
this is tough... never thot of being an animal (other than a human...) perhaps a penguin isn't that bad... Confused
sfauzia
wanna be a cat for eat and sleep all the day
vanSetiawan
I want to have a Persian Cat...
cute...
Rorq
I wanna be a bear.
justjess
I would like to be a horse, because, well, it has a smaller chance of getting eaten, but it's fun to run around, well, not so much w/ someone riding you everywhere haha
funnyerror
I would love to be an eagle! I could fly around in the sky and hunt rodents. I would have incredible vision and great speed. I wouldn't be tied to the ground by gravity. No, I would surf the thermals with ease and look down at the puny humans on earth with their flimsy legs and bare featherless bodies, and I would know how much they would love to be me.

-JC
drdestiny
well "semi-permanately" seems a bit vague but I would proly be a elephant because of its strength and intelligence
fearlabfoundation
I would be those lizards that could transform their colors so they are camouflaged, because there are sometimes where I just want everyone to leave me alone and rest.
rfarrand
no imagination here...i like being a human! what can;'t we do... why would you want to be anything else more then being a human! thats my 2 cents on this subject. there is so much we can do in life
calanit
I wish to be a horse! It's the best animal ever!
hilopita
surely an elephant..
that way i would live enough..

((i hope my xxxx capabilities will last long too!!))
ocalhoun
calanit wrote:
I wish to be a horse! It's the best animal ever!

2nded!

(Tally updated up to this point.)
rippercom
I'd love to be a dolphin.
Swimming in the water with high speeds:D

that would be great Very Happy
Ow and dolphins are very strong in the water.
They can beat sharksxD
talonsmallville
Hi there,

I have no sure yet.
Somethimes I wish to be a cat - I love cats, but somethimes I wish to be some bird - to can fly - that so amazing sensation, I guess...

Bye. Wink
tizziano
hi guys , every one in this topic is cute , but i'm here for saying that i one to be the CHEETAH . kidding Very Happy
Jeyon
I wanna be Eagle.

So, i fly through over the sky Razz
scandatanta
I'd like to be a black panther. Beautiful majestic creatures, amazing to watch, marvellous coat and colour. Feared and respected in the animal world Smile
treasurebox
I guess id pick to be a chinese dragon something like haku in spirited away.
fiorello
i want to be Panda or Koala bear Smile) Theyre fantastic Razz
wmm_1
why marine was so hing in ranked?

because they are mush easier than others which need more space and more cares..
KoiboySG1
In former days I wanted be an eagle?
pluppen_2
Im want to be a dog Razz
Raul_khan
i like to be an ant!!! haha. work together with other ants for the queen ant and kill other animals thousands of times bigger together!! haha
Vladalf
I'd like to be an wolf Smile.
I think it's an awsome feeling to have furr and hunt deers and be in an wolf group Smile, and make that wolf sound Laughing
Zooastur
I'd like to be a cat Laughing
creezalird
I would to be a glasswing butterfly.Fly freely without any worries..Eventhough can live up to few days only;;;
Montressor
Personally I would prefer to remain a Yahoo, and have no desire to join the ranks of the Houyhnhnms (wow the spell check actually recognized the singular if not the plural form of that name).
I chose so because I love my irrationality and would never give up the right to ignore reason and pursue emotion for anything. I would hope that you share the same feeling/irrationality, but if you desire to purse Houyhnhnm-hood, so be it.
dzign
I have 2 options,

- become a Bird so I can fly and see the world from different point of view
- become Lion, just because it looks so cool Smile
GoldenStar
I wish to be a Tiger
icecafe
I want to be a bird because it can fly in the sky
ocalhoun
Montressor wrote:
Personally I would prefer to remain a Yahoo, and have no desire to join the ranks of the Houyhnhnms (wow the spell check actually recognized the singular if not the plural form of that name).
I chose so because I love my irrationality and would never give up the right to ignore reason and pursue emotion for anything. I would hope that you share the same feeling/irrationality, but if you desire to purse Houyhnhnm-hood, so be it.

Nice reference!Applause Good thing I know that story, or I'd be lost as to what your answer was.

Tally updated
fashioncrimewave
i think it would be cool to be a falcon
sparlund
ocalhoun wrote:

(Updated As Needed)

Human -------------->26
Swine----------------->4
Simian---------------->9
Rodent---------------->3
Amphibian------------>1
Monster--------------->1

crocochionake-------->1
drogon---------------->1
pardus---------------->1

horse so easy
blendbet
I would like to be a dog.
Rolling Eyes
babytalkers
Nice quistion. I would love to be a cow. Such beautifull animals. I always like watching them when they go outside after being in a barn all winter. But my real reason is that they have multiple stumichs (don't ask me how much thoug) I love eating and I think that would come in handy. Also the thought of eating all day and just enjoying the sunshine(or rain) and doing nothing feels good.
haris3
A Huge Tiger in the wild, not the zoo.
ilasabba
i want to be a bird

as u can see. birds are creatures that have the unlimited freedom.

look at the life of them.

it is really incredible
ilasabba
if i could change myself for a an animal, i would be a bird.

birds have the freedom than other creatures in the world
NeOnCiTy
If i could be any animal i would have to be a monkey. Monkeys are so cool getting to swing around all day and they are also very cute.
Blu_Spykz
I'd probably wanna be a Cheetah.

Yeah.
Evgenia
if i really have that opportunity, I'd prefer to be CAT Smile
'Cause they are smart, independent, beautiful and very graceful animals..
So, i'd like to be red or black cat with green eyes..hehe:)
Crazy_Canuck
I'd pick dolphin. They are smart and sleek and evolutionarily quite advanced.

Or elephant. They live in matriarchal societies and have deeply-seated emotions. I hear also that they are among the few animals who have 'self-recognition' (they can recognize and respond to themselves in a mirror).

Or an owl. They are wonderful predators with a finely-honed sense of sight. And can spin their heads around almost 360 degrees. That would be a cool thing to do.

Or maybe a chimpanzee, as they are the closest primate relative to humans. Although while i would enjoy the use of my opposable thumbs and some rudimentary tools, it would be annoying not to have fully-developed speech capacity.

As you can tell from the length and silliness of this post. oooooh, ooooooh, ooooooh, aaaaaaaah.
crimson tempest
I would be a penguin, cuz they are in a lot of movies so latelly. Like happy feet, march of the penguins [narrated by Sir Morgan Freeman esq.], and i think there is another penguin movie coming out too. Smile Surprised Very Happy Laughing
Firebird
I would like to be any animal that is related with fire.

A Phoenix,maybe.

The phoenix myth is referred to in Shakespeare's play The Tempest,

"Now I will believe
That there are unicorns; that in Arabia
There is one tree, the phoenix' throne; one phoenix
At this hour reigning there."

Also a Harry Potter book was named after a phoenix 'Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix'

Phoenix's are also very famous as well as being very cool.

Other than being a Phoenix,i would be a Dragon,Or in some ways,even a Nemean Lion,lol.
urbanbuddha
I would love to be an avian creature... So I could fly away~
corblo
Im wanna be a kitty cat... Its would be great to lounge around all day and get feed, enhanced sences, spirtial powers its would be awsome.

I have three cats at my house on male named Doyle and Female named Willow and a little baby kitten that doent have a name yet, Willows baby is small and fluffy and is cool.

My cats are awsome and bet they could fly if they wanted to! Laughing

-Matticus
scarfiegirl
I'd like to be a parrot. Beautiful feathers, could talk, live a long time and could fly.
Bejeweledhorses
DRAGON- they fly!
redrabbit
I want to be a snake...Venom...I WANT THAT!
Lord_crash
my most faforite animals are cats and elephants.

my hobbys are making homapages and treatment of pictures.
KellaDayne
i would be a cat - coz they are always doing only the sings they like ))
Alina
i would love to be a dolphin or even better a killer wale.... coz i love water and i like sweeming, and they are sooo smart and beautiful!!!
otherwise, i would be a bird - to fly hight in the skys! Wink
Aquarys
I would love to be a dragon, but if it has to be real, then I would say... a horse! Razz make that a winged one lol
Raydon
I giant spider or a lion.
faebi
a cat:
eating and sleeping, that's it..=)
Motoracer380
i would love to be a snow owl
prilly_baby
MARINE!! does a mermaid count? lol j/k closest to that i think is a dolphin. The cool thing about them is that they can talk with one another at a far range and no one else will no. i think its super cool!
Edas
I think I would want to be an eagle. I could fly anywhere, and I would be protected since I'm an endagered animal. I'd love to be able to fly around. People would probably stare because I would fly around in weird patters, just for fun. At first I couldn't decide between shark and eagle, because I would like to be able to explore underwater... but I think that flying is less limiting. So eagle it is.
jojo93
I like to be a big bear and eat small fish , but it dont funny if a man with a gun come to shot my.
divinitywolf
i'd love to be a wolf. They're so majestic or an eagle so i could soar above the clouds. It must be such a wonderful feeling. I used to want to be a dog until i found out thar most of them see in black and white which i'd hate.
Nae_splash
I'd be a horse no doubt.
I love them for their muscle,grace,loving nature, speed,majesty.
yhally
cant decide if its an eagle or a whale!

if i become an eagle i cant fly where ever i want!

if i become a whale i can go to the deepest part of the ocean and discover new things there...

hmmm? not bad idea i guess!
Sokken
besides human I think being one of the smart animals of the ocean can't be all bad. I'll say Dolphin.
photons
a blue whale.
KellaDayne
i wouldn't like to be ablue whale - thay are not so beutiful as their name is, i guess.... like killerwhales - they are soooo smart and beautiful!! moreover, if choosing the plase to live - i would live in water....
Droop
ocalhoun wrote:

(Updated As Needed)

Human -------------->26
Swine----------------->4
Simian---------------->9
Rodent---------------->3
Amphibian------------>1
Monster--------------->1

crocochionake-------->1
drogon---------------->1
pardus---------------->1

Some sort of bird Smile
jaranda98
Interesting topic. I think that I would have to be a Llama. Funny, furry, and spit a lot. Go llamas.

ocalhoun wrote:

(Updated As Needed)

Human -------------->26
Swine----------------->4
Simian---------------->9
Rodent---------------->3
Amphibian------------>1
Monster--------------->1

crocochionake-------->1
drogon---------------->1
pardus---------------->1

giovle
I have always admired cats for their made up mind ... When I look at my cats, they don't seem to care what you think of them, and yet they are sweet and passionate, cunning and fearless. Cats are very independent creatures and have a strong will.
Yanyan
Hmmmm....a tricky choice but I would have to op for a tiger. Not any old tiger but a White Tiger!

Why?
Well from the start i've alwasy loved tigers because they look simply stunning and when they run/sprint and pounce it really captivates me. They're so full of power but I always think they still have a rebel beauty to them. But then I found the white tigers and I fell in love. Simply because it's every bit as good as a regular tiger but it's white!!!

Whites one of my favourite colours. Very Happy

But my second choice would be a wolf. heh
totoreador
why not simply being a human? we are animals to Smile
cannabis
I would like to be an eagle and feel free.
theem
hmmmm.....

I like being a human . Idea
but
I love cheetas & horsez Twisted Evil
alissavb
I may have answered this before but I'd probably most like to be a wolf. They're beautiful and they live in parts of the world that have my favorite climate, haha. Razz A lot of people seem to like them too so it'd probably be cool having lots of fans! Wink
brokenbells
I would be a cat. Sleep all day and be fed in the night Smile Very Happy
Zampano
Something that flies very high. . . I've got it, a bird!

If possible I would actually like to be a birdman who can fly just as well as a bird, but is also a humanoid with some small measure of intelligence.
basementgamesltd
If I had to choose what animal I would like to be, I think I would go with a hedgehog. Not only did I love playing Sonic games while I was growing up, but hedgehogs look so awesome! And they have a natural armor bonus (AC) for all those geeks out there. ok, until next time, keep it real...
Heroin
I like being human but if I chose an animal I would like to be an eagle Very Happy It is coll bird Laughing
alexpotter
I'd love to be a cat... because... you know... i have a cat... her name is thorpa... and all se does is... sleep eat an receive some suggar!!

I'd love to eat... sleep and be loved by absolutely everyone in my house.. i could do anything i want... and everybody would think it's adorable... besides.. cats are very fast!! ANd cute as hell!! =)
azbuky
Now is that an interesting topic or what?? Smile I wasn't expecting so see this type of question here and so many answers, but I edmet, I couldn't not answer it!

To answer the question, I would like to be some kind of feline, because of their grace and force. What could you ask more than to be a so gracefull animal and, still, so have the ability to break-down almost any animal, or, else, to run from it? Like a hunting leopard, for instance, which is the fastest animal...

Also, if I couldn't be that, I would love to be a humming bird. Again, my motivation is grace and speed. (Did you know their wings beat 70 times/second??? Surprised see Wikipedia , for more details).

I didn't have the patience to read all posts (see, I'm not a feline Very Happy), but I would like to know if there are other persons who would like to be a humming bird...

See ya!
wolf_wonders
I'd be a wolf! Laughing
polly-gone
A dog, just so that I can bark at people.

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
ocalhoun
polly-gone wrote:
A dog, just so that I can bark at people.

-Nick Smile Smile Smile

Wow!

Three cheers for the awesome bump!
Digging up a topic more than a year old takes skill.
gugusm
A human being? This is animal too Very Happy
smspno
i think a chimpanzee.
Afaceinthematrix
I'd want to be a human. Humans are the most evolved animal. But if you're looking for non-human animals, then I'd choose to be an African Hunting Dog (of Painted Dog) because I like their hunting techniques. They get in a large group and surround the victim from all sides. They're small animals, but using this technique they can take down animals much larger than themselves, like Buffalo (which are some of the largest and most dangerous animals in Africa - right after the Hippo).
ocalhoun
^I would think that some of the most highly evolved creatures on Earth would actually be viruses and bacteria, since they mutate far more often and live in an extremely competitive environment where only the most efficient and enduring survive... They certainly have gone through far more changes and improvements than humans have.
Afaceinthematrix
ocalhoun wrote:
^I would think that some of the most highly evolved creatures on Earth would actually be viruses and bacteria, since they mutate far more often and live in an extremely competitive environment where only the most efficient and enduring survive... They certainly have gone through far more changes and improvements than humans have.

Sure, except for viruses like smallpox in which we have almost eradicated and caused to go extinct. But I'd agree with you on some viruses, like the aids virus, which is thriving and goes through so many changes that it's nearly impossible for us to get rid of it. The aids virus is the perfect example for natural selection; people that have it and have the money for the medicine have to frequently change medications because there's always some part of the virus that will survive the antibiotics and breed some more. So viruses are probably more evolved. But, in my post I did say that human beings are some of the most evolved animals, and viruses aren't animals.
meadow1988
i prefer dragon, since i was born in dragon year! and love them for their beauty, somewhat attractive while really fearful.
furtasacra
For me, that would come down to bird or cat. I think I'd like to be either a spoiled rotten pet cat, or a wild parrot. It's a difficult choice; either would be pretty and clever, but what's better? Being a pampered, indulged semi-prisoner, or (literally) flying free but constantly in danger from poachers, predators, disease and hunger?

If I wanted, I could make that into a metaphor about having a steady job vs. being an entrepreneur or an artist, but I shan't belabor the point.

Of course, there are certain advantages to being a monkey in a zoo... you're allowed to masturbate in public, and throw poop at people if you don't like the way they look. LOL

Honestly, I think I'd probably prefer to be a wild macaw. They're smart, they're pretty, they mostly eat fruit, and they're big and strong enough to chomp off fingers if some jerk tries to catch them and stuff them in a cage.
tidruG
Quote:
Being a pampered, indulged semi-prisoner, or (literally) flying free but constantly in danger from poachers, predators, disease and hunger?
What about being a hawk? You get your freedom and the ability to fly (this is something I REALLY REALLY wish I could do) and you get to protect yourself pretty damn well. I could have said eagle too, but somehow, I prefer hawks.

Quote:
Of course, there are certain advantages to being a monkey in a zoo... you're allowed to masturbate in public, and throw poop at people if you don't like the way they look. LOL
So that means that if I'm not a monkey in a zoo, I can't masturbate in public and throw poop at people? Damn, no wonder I've been getting kicked out of cinema halls and restaurants.
gr8inferno
I wanna be a ******! Laughing
gr8inferno
rooster I mean! geez
furtasacra
tidruG wrote:
furtasacra wrote:
Being a pampered, indulged semi-prisoner, or (literally) flying free but constantly in danger from poachers, predators, disease and hunger?
What about being a hawk? You get your freedom and the ability to fly (this is something I REALLY REALLY wish I could do) and you get to protect yourself pretty damn well. I could have said eagle too, but somehow, I prefer hawks.

You probably prefer hawks because they are smarter than eagles. However, they still live mostly on raw meat, and I prefer fruit. And the gaudy plumage. Birds of prey wear camoflage, and I look like hell in brown. Give me blue, red and yellow feathers, any day!

Also, a macaw really can chomp fingers off. That big, hooked beak is designed for cracking open nuts, but it will also effortlessly shear through small bones. Poachers beware!

tidruG wrote:
furtasacra wrote:
So that means that if I'm not a monkey in a zoo, I can't masturbate in public and throw poop at people? Damn, no wonder I've been getting kicked out of cinema halls and restaurants.

If you're a poop-slinging public masturbator, a monkey is the way to go. Just make sure you choose a really cute species, which will make people more tolerant of your nasty habits. *laughs*
tidruG
Quote:
You probably prefer hawks because they are smarter than eagles.
More than that, hawks LOOK neater. Their beaks are awesome and their attitudes are more awesome still.

Quote:
If you're a poop-slinging public masturbator, a monkey is the way to go. Just make sure you choose a really cute species, which will make people more tolerant of your nasty habits. *laughs*
This is what I had in mind --
Coen
A wolf. I highly respect them as animals and admire them as well. Their social structure within packs and the way they hunt etc.
They're beautiful animals.
viraj
nasire wrote:
I wouldn't mind being a walross because they get to sit around all day and eat. They are big and fat just like me and Im sure they would also love a big pack of potatoe chips now and then. sometimes I dream of being a wlaross and swimming under the water until I drown... strange eh? =)

Nas

Hey that is what exactly I would also like to be..

Cats are very clean, neat and they keep themself very tidy,,,

They are the best pet to have...
viraj
tidruG wrote:
Quote:
More than that, hawks LOOK neater. Their beaks are awesome and their attitudes are more awesome still.

Quote:

I Hate monkey.. they are our ansistors but they look very weared...
alleycat
If I had to be an animal, it would be a cat:) that's for sure!!! ha ha ha Laughing
deanhills
Definitely Avian. An eagle as it is OK to be a loner as an eagle and I would be able to circle the highest of mountains, as well as have my home there. Toss up between a fish/sea/bald eagle and black eagle.

Alternatively as a swallow. I like their acrobatics. Looks like great fun. They fly long distances. Very cute birds. Get such a great sense of freedom when I observe their acrobatic flying.

Ever since I have been a child I have always had this urge of wanting to fly. In my dreams it would come with breast strokes (like in swimming) and at first taking off is difficult, but once up in the air, I am floating. Those are the best dreams I have had Smile
furtasacra
tidruG wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Looks like a vervet monkey. Oh, damn, there's the source code for the picture. I guess I shoulda hit reply and looked there BEFORE I hauled out the damn encyclopedias. But somewhere. there's an even cuter monkey, with a dark blond ruff around its neck, and I can't remember what it is. Or find a picture. Drat.

I still want to be a big blue parrot. I will swoop around Miami Beach, eating rich people's fruit salads, until the weather gets cranky; then body surf the wind to South America on the edge of a hurricane and teach all the other parrots how to curse in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Crookshanks3
A Cat. Defidently A Cat. They're smart as heck, arent likley to do much anything unless you treat them very well, or there is an incentive in it for them (Exactly like a person. We do things for people we love, but won't go to a job or work for free!), cats are easy maintenance, exceptionally clean (not to mention THEY CLEAN THEMSELVES - we don't have to wash them!) They Aren't hyper active retards & offer fantastic & emotionaly rewarding companionship for those of us willing to put in love & effort. Very admirable. They offer a completley reasonalble give/take relationship, they don't just love you all the time for nothing-like most other pets do if you treat them like crud. they demand to be treated like a person expects another person to treat them. If you don't treat them how you wish to be treated cats refuse to cater to your selfishness - that is sooo intellegent, admirable & impressive about them.

I love my cat like he's my kid & every day he blesses me with his love in return. He's at the door waiting when I get home from work, he comes when I call him, he talks to me all the time (did you know that cats only meow at humans because they're mimicing our speech? they never meow at other cats or if a human isn't present), He can tell when I'm upset and he will come sit on my lap and kiss me with his nose on my nose to comfort me, he knows when I'm excited or happy & gets all revvd up right along with me running around & playing. He does all this because I pet him when he wants me to, talk to him when he talks to me, I clean his litter box & change his water every day, when he's scared I comfort him, when he feels like cuddling I cuddle him - even if I'm doing somthing eles or don't really feel like it. He caters to everything I ask from him, even the things he doesn't want to do, because I do the same for him.
Crookshanks3
I notice that if I'm gone for a weekend or ignore him for a day he won't come a runnin' if I call him. Which is such a dang human trait it's scary! Guys- If you talk to or see your girlfriend most every day, then go a day or two with no word she'd probably be more than a little hot about it, same goes for a guy getting put off by his girl. When you go away for the weekend the cat has no idea 'cause he doesn't speak English or whatever (Though I'm 100% sure my cat knows at LEAST 30 or 40 words... probably many more, he just plays like he has no idea so I don't start expecting him to dust & vaccume while i'm gone, hah ha!! Note they know all the words that they want to hear, ie: treats, tuna, walk, etc.) SELECTIVE HEARING - yet another human like trait that cats display. It amazes me every day.
cutesyedwin
I'd like to be a wolf... I've always loved them as a kid, watching programs on Nat Geo and stuff. The way their sleek bodies run through the snow, using the most absolute teamwork to sucessfully bring down their struggling prey, often many times bigger then themselves... They're beautiful creatures, and hunters who hunt them should seriously be shot. Of course, theres the odd wolf who cant find a pack and preys on livestock, but aside from that, i think wolves are alright,
urdumaila
snake
Haiduc
I'd have to say I *MIGHT* do it. I'm satisfied with what I have, but if i did do it.... I'd say a cheetah because they are swift and awesome killing machines. I'd love to be able to jolt around really fast and be able to catch up to anything. They can go from a standstill to 70 mph in 3 seconds. Also, they can make extremely sharp turns mid flight. This amazing speed and agility would be sweet to possess. Plus they look really cool.
fpwebs
To be honest, I am perfectly fine being the animal that I already am: a human. Our intellectual advancements prove that humans can officially have the potential to be the most dominant of all animals! However, even though I am glad being a human, I am also not glad to share the same species as many of my peers. It is degrading to our species to have to share it with people who decide not to bring themselves up the dominant food-chain. For example: stupidity is becoming a "cool" thing and the more it becomes popular the more people will fall on the food-chain. If I had a chance to escape from my species if circumstances need be I would transform to an animal of the canine species since they take care of their animal instincts a lot of time better than we humans do.
ocalhoun
wow, almost three years, and this thread is still getting replies!
Not bad for not being a sticky...
vvforgs
zeep wrote:
Living in a big house.
With rich people.

I want to be a lion.
I like strong animals
Z0DIAC
I don't know this is tough. For one I would like to be a bird because it seems amazing to fly in the sky but then I would love to be a big, strong, powerful animal that is at the top. So like a lion or something along the lines of that. Just as long as its not an animal that would get killed within two minutes lol.
Mrs Lycos
A Flying Cat Razz
suren0203
dog, dog n dog.
i love dogs and da most i hate is cats.
my dog name is romeo.

looking for juliet.
jabce85
platypus.. seriously, it is like 4 animals in one.....
brokenadvice
I would pick something completely extinct like a Dodo. That way every where I went people would be like "Holy crap! A Dodo!" Either that or a dinosaur and scare the crap out of anybody I do not like!
smin
I'd like to be a human; apart from various other reasons, here's one:

http://f.69.mu
aipranch
A flying unicorn~I think that is a zypher??
That way I am a magical horse that can fly. Cool
But why only 1? I have dreams where I'm a cougar, horse, eagle and even things not from this earth.
Funny, has anyone said 'a fly on the wall'? Rolling Eyes
mrcool
I would like to be a flying bird because if I don't like the environment, I can moved out easily and look for another home.
agudosnet
i would like to be a dog...i like it:)
Crazy_Canuck
A pampered house cat. I would get petted and fed regularly, take long naps, and be the centre of my human's universe. And they would expect me to be eccentric. I am a cat after all.
silobean
a fateful dog!
bobnorth
really i would like to be a viper or some other deadly snake don't really know why though...
OpposableThumbs
except the ones who eat carrion.
Arnie
Carrion ?
Blissgene
Turtle, of coz not Nijia
andysart380
i would be an eagle...so i can fly away whenever i want
killerqueen
A horse, definitely.
easysolution
Any animal would be awesome!
sana618
i would'nt want to b a hawk,because if someone decides to keep me as a pet then i'ld be blindfolded n chained by my leg and would be allowed to fly only when the owner fancies to see me fly or to hunt in the desert....
as long as i'm free and allowed to live my life without the interferance of the humans then i would'nt mind being any animal.
kingpurple
if it were a real animal i would be a lynx because they are the coolest big cat by a long shot but if u included mythological creatures as well i would definatly be a dragon because they are awesome
Tadtoad
Human is cool for me. or maybe a hawk that would be sweet too.
shaybutta0
Oh sorry I would like to be a kane corso
Unknown1312
Being a hawk or an eagle would be surely cool.
But a fish for example would be also cool.
(I think most people choose flying animals because humans always wanted to fly. But until a cheap jet-pack is invented I think nobody's able to fly like a bird Wink )
joostvane
Eagle.

Because they can fly wherever they want, control the air, are beautiful, ... They are so free!

andysart380 wrote:
i would be an eagle...so i can fly away whenever i want

Just noticed that one, didn't want to steal it though :p I just completely agree!
hamza1122
I wanna be a bird 100% the only reason is because i can fly! Flying so cool!
vvforgs
Living in a big house.
With rich people.
Zombie
I would want to be anything that flies... probably a falcon
Faraz
Butterfly.
ocalhoun
Faraz wrote:
Butterfly.

An interesting choice... In the whole thread I think that's the first person to choose a butterfly, but now that I think about it, it would be kind of a fun (though short) life.
flyfamilyguy
All my life, I dreamt of flying, Of being an eagle, soaring over my home...

Playing in a world of beauty, and solitude.

UhOH...Here comes my wife!
americanelites
Zebra

They are amazing
corycaly
I would like to be a tiger or a wolf. I think they are really beautiful.
Afaceinthematrix
kingpurple wrote:
if it were a real animal i would be a lynx because they are the coolest big cat by a long shot but if u included mythological creatures as well i would definatly be a dragon because they are awesome

A lynx isn't classified as a big cat, by any definition. It can be defined as a "medium cat." All definitions of "big cat" include the followig: lion, tiger, jaguar, and leopard.

Some definitions will include the following: snow leopard, clouded leopard, cougar, and cheetah.

The cats in the second, more expansive definition, are sometimes not included in the "big cats" because of their inability to roar. The lion, tiger, jaguar, and leopard (African only, I believe) are the only cats able to roar.

Some people, however, call the roaring cats "great cats" and then combine both lists.

At any rate, a lynx is not a "big cat," although it is definitely larger than a house cat, or even other wild cats.

P.S. What kind of lynx were you referring to?
youandmephotography
Life as a penguin would be pretty cool, I mean, they get to slide around on their bellies, torpedo through the water, and eat fish every day!

A few downsides would be the constant pursuit by seals, as well as the long walks to the ocean during certain points in the winter.
pmehta51
Humwow interesting question. Never really thought about is until I came across this question. And than I started to think about it. And I wasnt sure which animal pick. But after thinking more about it, I think I want to be peacock.
You know they are really really pretty birds and also they have nice voice. Also it is Indias national bird.
And Lord Krishna use to have feather of peacock on his head. It is also consider a vehicle of Saraswati, a goddess of knowledge. So they are also symbol for knowledge, so lots of good think about peacock. So definitely peacock.