FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OEM headphones

Tony The Tiger
I received a fairly modest (read cheap) pair of headphones with some personal electronics equipment. I either received them with my BlackBerry Torch 9810 or my Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv7 Entertainment PC. I don't recall which. I think I got a pair with both items. One of them only plays in one ear even though I had never used it before recently. I am thinking it is from my Hewlett Packard, but am not sure. I think I received a white pair with one and a black pair with the other. Did anyone get either of these recently? Can you tell me which came with which? P. S. the black one came with a little black clip.
william
Well for one, what color is your BlackBerry Torch? The black ones came with black headphones and the white ones came with white headphones.
Tony The Tiger
william wrote:
Well for one, what color is your BlackBerry Torch? The black ones came with black headphones and the white ones came with white headphones.

Mine is black. I went into the AT&T store where I bought my Torch and they told me to call BlackBerry. BlackBerry told me where I could buy a replacement online. Then they told me that they are not responsible for accessories bundled with handset purchases and that I should talk to my carrier about warranty coverage. Then I went back to the AT&T store and after some bouncing around, they agreed to have new earbuds shipped to me within 5 business days.