FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The best and the worst beauty products. Add yours!

faten
I am generally a drug store make up and hair product buyer. I have found a few products that I think work great and a few others that don't live up to their claims. Sometimes even the cheapest can be better the the more expensive and sometimes it's better to spend the extra money. List your best and worst products for the money.

Best:

1. For an everyday eyeliner, wet and wild pencils work fine. They are less then a dollar and work as well as most other pencils.

2. Loriel foundation. I haven't found any that I don't like.

3. Pour strips. I love the Biore ones and Jergen's had some that worked just as well and were much cheaper.

4. Avon's glimmer sticks.

Worst:

1. Wet and wild foundation. One word YUK.

2. Wet and wild lipstick. Doesn't stay on and isn't very smooth.
purple
I don't go by the brand names, because I feel like I've paying extra penny just for the big name. I prefer using natural products when possible.
For example: I would use glycerin with lemon juice for dry skin, chapped lips, cracked heels even for cough and sore throat.
purple
Oh, did I mention ...sugar and olive oil mixture as an exfoliating face scrub?
You can also add your preferred essential oil (like lavender, jasmine...etc) if you like some fragrance.