FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need suggestion on a concealer

faten
To make a long story short, I am 32 and a "unknown" condition has ravaged my body this last year. I lost over 100 lbs, which sounds great...until you have lost your breasts, your butt and now look like a 12 yr old boy. But now its gone too far.

In the last couple of weeks the skin on the side of nose and under my nose has really started to darken. And yet again, no medical explaination but now I look even worse! I once had the same "usual" complaints women have about their body...but now I look horrible.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good concealer that might help cover this up without looking like I plastered my face? I don't have a huge amount of cash to spend on one, but it would be great to be able to leave the house with at least a decent looking face.
boinsterman
I could use a concealer myself. I have an accumulation of dark oils under one eye, especially after I don't sleep much. But I don't have any suggestions for you. I would suggest going to a stylist or a beauty school. They give classes on that stuff and should certainly be knowledgeable about it.

I'm told that a six-month at a private beauty school can be as expensive as four years of school at a public university. Wow. Exclamation