FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Digital CASH BOOK: logs cash income & expenditure

Lorenz
Digital offline cash book
I have developed a digital, off-line cash book called Cash Receipts Manager that runs on Windows desktops/laptops/touchscreen tablets. The program enables users to log cash expenditure as well as cash income simply and efficiently, without requiring any knowledge of bookkeeping.

Clickbuttons
Logging cash receipts is done by clicking on (or touching) coloured clickbuttons like those found on checkout monitors in restaurants, supermarkets and petrol stations.

Free demo version
A demo version, which contains built-in functionality restrictions, can be downloaded from http://www.homecashreceipts.com and used for 15 days free of charge. To be able to use the demo or the full version of this software, you will first need to download Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.0 software (full instructions on website).

Feedback desired
Although current users have given much positive feedback, I'd really appreciate additional feedback about this application from forum members, especially on: demo functionality, user-friendliness, quality of manuals, target market, price, functionality of full version, website content.
silverdown
This is pretty cool I might try the demo just for fun.
meiz
Interesting, but i can't download Cash Receipts Manager v. 1.2.9 directly from here, no link. Rolling Eyes
Lorenz
Sorry guys! The download link was temporarily disabled so that we could update Cash Receipts Manager (now 1.2.9.4). You can safely download the software now. Enjoy!
meiz
I just downloaded the Cash Receipts Manager 1.2.9.4 and tested it.