FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Deus Ex Human Revolution

pazis
Hi. I recently started to play Deus Ex Human Revolution. I reached level 14 after a few days and now I just think it's really a nice game! I like it very much. Anyone else here played the game!?
luciferfawkes
I haven't played the game but I watched my brother play through the whole game and I was just as much entertained as he was playing. They did a swell job on the game and I think anyone should give it a shot. On a other note, Jensen's voice is awesome.
kacsababa
I did, its an awesome game.

I'm a fan of the original Deus Ex game too, and although in gameplay they didn't stick so close to the original, but the overal mood of the game is very close.
There are some bad points but the only one I mention is that despite that you can play the game in different styles (sneaky, techy, brute) it doesn't really have an impact on the story or how NPCs perceive you. For example you can kill every civillian on a mission, people will still see you as a hero.
foumy6
I hope you didn't get it at gamestop. http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-129221.html
weableandbob
It's a great game; similar enough to original to make it great but with some new mechanics and shiny graphics. It's certainly one of the best games I've played, although whether it's better than the original is debatable.
Dementei
omg jc a bomb.. a bomb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................