FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A good price guide site for comics?

sixstring_psycho
Anyone know a good price guide site for comics that is up to date? I have several from the early 80's to around 2000 or later. Some are in excellent condition and others are decent. I am also aware that a lot of people buy/bought X-Men, Wolverine, etc.. So if I ever wanted to sell them it would be hard to find a buyer. But I just want to know how much they are worth... any help for a site is appreciated.
Ankhanu
Back when I collected comics, we used the Wizard price guides... but that was well before the internet was a household thing. Do they have a web presence (or even exist any more)?
sixstring_psycho
Ankhanu wrote:
Back when I collected comics, we used the Wizard price guides... but that was well before the internet was a household thing. Do they have a web presence (or even exist any more)?

I don't about price guide books or if they still exist right now because I have not bought any for so long. And I also think the tornado took out the Book Bark in Joplin, MO and I don't know of any other places that sell comics in this area. But I will continue to look online and see if there is an official site for those specific ones.