FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free day...what do you do? As for me, I held a marathon. :D

LegendVPN
All right, so I had nothing to do yesterday. No classes, no work. Just time to relax. whew. I really needed that. Thank God. Smile

Well, since it has been quite a long time since I really relaxed. I decided to hold a movie marathon at home for me and my younger sister who visited for the weekend.

The movies we watched were:
- Johnny English Reborn

- Captain America: The First Avenger

- Thor

- Immortals

- Legally Blonde

- I forgot the fifth one we watched. I'm just going to edit this when I remember it.

I think Legally Blonde was kind of out of place. ;P But it was my sister's choice. We were supposed to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith but couldn't find the copy so we settled for LB. It was still good though. I really like its witty plot.
It was really fun to hold a movie marathon especially with my sister. I super missed her. Smile

So, guys, what do you do on a day wherein you have nothing to do? Or what do you do for relaxation? Wink
ocalhoun

Expecting a good thread about how you organized a running event.

Getting a thread about how you watched a lot of movies.

Carry on.
Ankhanu
^
|
What he said.

Ho-hum :/
Hexes
Quote:
So, guys, what do you do on a day wherein you have nothing to do?

Never knew such days exists Sad
standready
ocalhoun wrote:

Carry on.

That is just too funny! I agree.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:

Carry on.
Sister hooves social - the big race: Idea Smile
Blaster
Free days... Usually I try to find something to do. Weather it be go for a bike ride, catch up on homework, watch videos on youtube, watch TV. All depends on what is going on that week... If it is -20 out I'm probably not going outside but if it is 80 out I'll probably be out doing something.
LegendVPN
ocalhoun wrote:

Carry on.

deanhills wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

Carry on.
Sister hooves social - the big race: Idea Smile

standready wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

Carry on.

That is just too funny! I agree.

Ankhanu wrote:
^
|
What he said.

Ho-hum :/

Oh sorry to disappoint you guys. I somehow expected that people were going to think it was a running marathon. Very Happy Sorry.
deanhills
LegendVPN wrote:
Oh sorry to disappoint you guys. I somehow expected that people were going to think it was a running marathon. Very Happy Sorry.[/b]
No my apology Legend. I did pick up on the marathon and it being a sisters togetherness thing. Ocalhoun has a "My Little Pony" Brony Website. And he is an expert on every "My Little Pony" show of the last two seasons. When he mentioned race, I immediately twigged that he was referring to a big "sister race" called "Sister Hooves Social" that had been held.
spinout
this is kanda sad... On free days a am just lazy or doing trouble to the world...

Shouldn't I be doing something that someone could appreciate? Crying or Very sad

And when I try, I wind up just creating trouble Confused

Something must be wrong, am I antichrist? Question
LegendVPN
spinout wrote:
this is kanda sad... On free days a am just lazy or doing trouble to the world...

Shouldn't I be doing something that someone could appreciate? Crying or Very sad

And when I try, I wind up just creating trouble Confused

Something must be wrong, am I antichrist? Question

I'm sure you are not an anti-Christ. The fact that you desire to do something that's good is in itself Christ-like. Don't worry my friend. You're safe.

Btw, what are the things you consider doing that ends up not helping others and just creating trouble?
Perhaps you're just being too hard on yourself. Wink

Cheers!
LegendVPN
deanhills wrote:
LegendVPN wrote:
Oh sorry to disappoint you guys. I somehow expected that people were going to think it was a running marathon. Very Happy Sorry.[/b]
No my apology Legend. I did pick up on the marathon and it being a sisters togetherness thing. Ocalhoun has a "My Little Pony" Brony Website. And he is an expert on every "My Little Pony" show of the last two seasons. When he mentioned race, I immediately twigged that he was referring to a big "sister race" called "Sister Hooves Social" that had been held.

Thanks! Smile However, I'm not really familiar with the show. So, what happened in it?
deanhills
LegendVPN wrote:
deanhills wrote:
LegendVPN wrote:

Thanks! Smile However, I'm not really familiar with the show. So, what happened in it?
It is an ongoing learning curve in lessons about friendship. Friendship is magic! Cool
LegendVPN
deanhills wrote:
It is an ongoing learning curve in lessons about friendship. Friendship is magic! Cool

Is it a kid's show?
deanhills
LegendVPN wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Is it a kid's show?
Right. But for some or other reason adults like it too. For me it is very creative. I really like the art work and some of the story lines are really great. The characters are also very alive and interesting.
Helios
I totally expected you to describe the feeling of hitting "the wall", but a movie marathon is fun too... Laughing

I usually go out on a full day hike somewhere in the wilderness when I have a day off.
Unfortunately I don't have many of those days Sad
Maybe when I'll make a lot of money, some day, I'll have more free days Smile
speeDemon
Free day?

FREE DAY = Sleep till 12, wake up, watch some Tele... maybe play my guitar.... sleep... eat...sleep...eat....sleep Razz

Yeah, that pretty much does it Wink