FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

F.E.A.R. Factor

roeen

Fans of First Person Shooters were wondering how on earth any game developer could follow last summer which saw the release of Doom 3 and Half-Life 2. If E3 and the praise received by First Encounter Assault Recon (F.E.A.R.) were not enough to convince you that there is a future for FPS, the demo seems to have clinched the deal for most fans of the genre.

By now most have tried the fun if limited demo of the supernatural thriller, courtesy of Monolith and have been exposed to the obvious movie influences of the game. The girl seems to have come straight out of a TV screen while the action sequences have something of the Matrix does Starship Troopers feel.

So we now know that Monolith have been visiting their nearest Blockbusters but is that enough to guarantee a decent game?

F.E.A.R. is fast becoming a big bet for the gaming industry; will a big budget, a great storyline and some creative minds be enough to create a successful title? Read on to find out more about the game which promises to bring FPS game production standards up to Hollywood level and promises to do so in style.
luxtu
i wait for this game Dancing
but i still dont have it