FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pencil Drawing - Jimi Hendrix

sixstring_psycho
A pencil drawing I drew of Jimi Hendrix. I have always seen a few mistakes in this one, some things look a bit out of proportion.

cybersa
Nice drawing.
What you think about coloring it?
sixstring_psycho
cybersa wrote:
Nice drawing.
What you think about colorize it?

That would be pretty cool. I am getting confused as to what I want to do now. I need to step back and think about it. People have been giving me inspiration. A lot of people on here have commented on my work and told me that I should start drawing again and possibly make it my career. I know I would have to drop one of my other two hobbies (guitar playing & computers) though. I have sold some of my work in the past, $20 - $100 a piece. But if you want & you are able to, you are welcome to colorize it. But I would appreciate a copy back.
deanhills
sixstring_psycho wrote:
cybersa wrote:
Nice drawing.
What you think about colorize it?

That would be pretty cool. I am getting confused as to what I want to do now. I need to step back and think about it. People have been giving me inspiration. A lot of people on here have commented on my work and told me that I should start drawing again and possibly make it my career. I know I would have to drop one of my other two hobbies (guitar playing & computers) though. I have sold some of my work in the past, $20 - $100 a piece. But if you want & you are able to, you are welcome to colorize it. But I would appreciate a copy back.
I'll take some lessons in drawing from an expert, just so that you can get all of the proportions right. Perfect it first by drawing it over and over again. When people start asking you for copies then you know it's the right time to sell.
bruisjem
This is nice pencil art i have ever seen before. I am big fan of pencil art and my hobby is also pencil art. This type of pencil sketch is looking so nice and awesome.
wjmarin
i think the only way is to practice with the pencil, grey scales are fundamental
metalfreek
Its a nice drawing. I wish I could do such a fine job. Everything looks great but you could do a bit more with the face. It is a bit out of proportion. Otherwise its a great work of art.
markharris
Wow buddy, its mind blowing, You are superb in pencil drawing....
forsh
Nice work, like the paper used
maciej2p
nice painting