FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

With no time to ever post anymore, I -had- to post this.....

LittleBlackKitten
Gamers and Bronies, rejoice! LOL. Ponies attack Whiterun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WCP9Jn2Q0cQ
wellerchap
Is Skyrim a game?
All looks a bit juvenile for my liking - there's a big, wide world outside your door....if you could only look up from these kind of things momentarily Very Happy
LittleBlackKitten
.....Wow, way to inject your opinion of video games on someone else. VERY mature of you!

Yes, Skyrim is a game, and this is a mash up of two completely different things; My Little Pony has NOTHING to do with Skyrim. I am actually greatly offended that you took the time to inject your clearly biased opinion on my post. If you can't say anything nice....Mmmhm.

ANYWAYS, guys, the people I POSTED this for....
ocalhoun
LittleBlackKitten wrote:
Gamers and Bronies, rejoice! LOL. Ponies attack Whiterun!

I don't play skyrim, but still...

LittleBlackKitten wrote:
.....Wow, way to inject your opinion of video games on someone else. VERY mature of you!

Yes, Skyrim is a game, and this is a mash up of two completely different things; My Little Pony has NOTHING to do with Skyrim. I am actually greatly offended that you took the time to inject your clearly biased opinion on my post. If you can't say anything nice....Mmmhm.

Oh, lighten up...
LittleBlackKitten
Lol, sorry. I'm just sick of people like that. I get enough of that in day to day life.

I wondered which resident brony would post first. I gotta say, if MLP involved flying ponies that breath fire and ice, I'd be all over it.
ocalhoun
Flying?

Check.

Ice?

Check.

Fire?

Triple Check.

You don't know what you're missing!
deanhills
I'm judging it more from a graphic art point of view and the whole graphics is completely out of whack. Someone took the former classic ponies and just copied them into flying with no resemblance to dragons except the fire that comes from their mouths. This is what I would have visualized a My Magic Pony dragon to look like - just a bit more fierce of course if they are the bad sort and evil looking:

Compare the background in the YouTube show with the background below, maybe you get what I'm trying to say. Everything is in proportion. Lots of creativity and imagination that went into every detail of the graphics. Colours are vivid, and there is awesome attention to detail:

standready
It is good to see you posting again LittleBlackKitten. Pony up!
deanhills
standready wrote:
It is good to see you posting again LittleBlackKitten. Pony up!
Laughing Well said Standready. Great to see you back LittleBlackKitten. Think I got ponied. Very Happy
coolclay
That's pretty funny, I love the use of fluttershy's yea sound clip!
wellerchap
Hey. littleblackpony - no offence intended, that's why I used the Very Happy at the end.....I've no need to talk - much! - I love riding 50 years old scooters all over the place, am stuck somewhere between 1965 and 1979 and like Carry On movies.
There, I've said it......next time you're passing Leeds I'll take you for a coffee Razz
deanhills
@wellerchap. I relived some of those grand photos you put up of your scooters. Those were awesome photos. Any new ones? Smile
wellerchap
Hi Dean....the 2 Lambrettas are currently in need of some tlc, so I'm using a newer (1991) Vespa Cosa....plug-ugly, but gets me to work and back, and it was very cheap.
Here's one I took on thursday, last week - in Leeds
Ghost Rider103
Ah finally a new emote trend! Out with the... Ponies and in with the scooter emotes!

It's about damn time!

Hey wellerchap, have you checked to see if scooterville.com is available? I think it's your destiney to start the scooterville forum and put these bronies to rest.

Where my scooties at? Laughing
ocalhoun
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Out with the... Ponies and in with the scooter emotes!

Last time I checked, scooters weren't very expressive.

It'll take more than that to oust the ponies!
deanhills
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Ah finally a new emote trend! Out with the... Ponies and in with the scooter emotes!

It's about damn time!

Hey wellerchap, have you checked to see if scooterville.com is available? I think it's your destiney to start the scooterville forum and put these bronies to rest.

Where my scooties at? Laughing
What a fantastic idea. I'm sure Wellerchap would be able to do that. Quite a novel idea as I'm sure there are some great scooter stories begging to be told by the scooters themselves.

By the way, Wellerchap, fantastic that you could live in a city/town with so much space. You're the only vehicle parked - pretty amazing. I guess no one to pinch the scooter either? Twisted Evil
wellerchap
look again at the photo....double yellow lines mean no parking....and I should've got a ticket Laughing
Don't tell anyone!

Anyway, where's LittleBlackKitten....I want my date. Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
Always thinking with your scooter! Smile
deanhills
OK got it Wellerchap. lol

OK .... here are a few old cartoon pictures:
wellerchap
Hey Dean, thanks - I enjoyed those...and the soundtrack was very cool too.
My mate has an enormous collection of scootering memorabilia, stretching back into the 50's...loads of those images were postcards, which he has most of...some of the artwork on those is a real thing of beauty.