FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Causes of Heartburn

Thackyt
Quote:
Acidic gases from the stomach flow up into the sensitive esophagus. This produces a "burning" sensation. Normally, a muscular ring closes to prevent the flow of acid. But certain foods and drinks loosen this muscle. Prime offenders: Coffee, Alcohol and smoking, Fried foods, fatty meats, spices, oils, and chocolate.

Hope you have enjoyed this Excerpt from the book The Book of Inside Information by the Editors and Experts of Bottom Line Personal

Wink [/i]
graceland
Heartburn causes me so much discomfort but i just can not stop drinking coffee and sugar drinks.
mshafiq
Heartburn is because of acidity in stomach and over eating. Some time food with lot of fats and oil can cause heartburn.
Beds
Growing up, my mamma told me that eating too much also causes heartburn. Not sure if it's true or not as I don't want to try it out.
rx9876
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) is known as Heartburn.
In short , it's stomach acid coming up from the stomach into the esophagus.

There are some thing we could do to help this situation.

Weight loss and elevating the head of the bed are generally useful.

Avoidance of specific foods and of eating before lying down should only be recommended to those in which they are associated with the symptoms. Foods that have been implicated include coffee, alcohol, chocolate, fatty foods, acidic foods, and spicy foods.
loveandormoney
Thackyt wrote:
Quote:
Acidic gases from the stomach flow up into the sensitive esophagus. This produces a "burning" sensation. Normally, a muscular ring closes to prevent the flow of acid. But certain foods and drinks loosen this muscle. Prime offenders: Coffee, Alcohol and smoking, Fried foods, fatty meats, spices, oils, and chocolate.

Hope you have enjoyed this Excerpt from the book The Book of Inside Information by the Editors and Experts of Bottom Line Personal

Wink [/i]

Hope you have enjoyed

our stomach.
Sure
its a kitchen and it s cooking every day happiness.

Do You know and did You know the pleasure is out of the food.
No
the pleasure is coming out of the food and stomach and friends produce wonderful feelings and blood and defend against enemies.
devbone
Another thing to reduce the acid flow is to not drink too much and not eat too liquid things on evening.

And, when it's very painful, there is the Proton-pump inhibitors solution.
mshafiq
Over eating is cause of heartburn. I mostly use baking powder to reduce heartburn. Use anti acid stuff to reduce acidity.
badai
I found out that exercising will eliminate heart burn.
loveandormoney
badai wrote:
I found out that exercising will eliminate heart burn.

Yes
Your are right. This is the cheapest and best way.