FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fetch as googlebot

spthomas
Hello everyone, I was recently using 000webhost for a free hosting solution, but was having trouble getting my page indexed.

In the google webmasters tools I was using the "fetch as googlebot" tool and was not able to retrive my site. after trying multiple fixes, emailing support, and posting on the google web masters forums. I came to the conclusion that it was a problem on my previous hosts end. People were asking me to try to fetch my pages as googlebot and look at my raw activity logs, but with my previous host, there was no option to do so. so here i am..trying to test it out here. I just need to get my post and points up to ask for a hosting account Smile

Now I would like to ask all of you here that have the free hosting package here, are your pages getting indexed by google, and other search engines?
Bondings
This website is also hosted on a server with hosting accounts and it is indexed a lot. We don't block GoogleBot (or other search engines).
sonam
Indexing on Google (and other search engines) are not very simple if you don't include little SEO work, but (like Bondings wrote) Google will index your site on Frihost if you are doing your part of job.

The simplest trick for fast indexing your frihost subdomain just put link on some top level domain. If you have friend with top level domain then you will get indexed in few days.

Sonam