FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Layout(template)

lilysc1
I think the website layout(template) could be better. The website(template) looks pretty old
ocalhoun
The current layout, described using internet memes:

Yeah... It could probably use a few changes.
deanhills
I can understand someone brand-new hesitating when they visit Frihost the first time. As the template looks quite different. However, I think I've settled into this template. Sort of a design that is home grown and has its own character built right into it. Completely unique from any other discussion Forum. I was reading this quality post by Bondings yesterday and just counting my blessings that we have someone as expert and generous in his support of Frihosters. The Forum is completely authentic. I doubt one would find another Forum elsewhere exactly like it. All of the really quality bells and whistles of Frihost have been custom coded by Bondings. I never have problems with accessing my Website. This is one of the best places there is and it does not have to look like any other Website. If it does, it may lose some of its unique homegrown personality.
johans
Quote:
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:33 am Post subject: Layout(template)
I think the website layout(template) could be better. The website(template) looks pretty old

at first place and my first visit the site i could not believe that frihost offer free hosting.. i agree that website layout/template looks dry and old.. but once you got your cpanel i feel and enjoy posting here at frihost..

Cheerss to all!

Very Happy
Tuvitor
I actually kind of like the old-school phpBB subsilver look. I sorta never really warmed up to the newer versions of phpBB. That said, I've worked with some phenomenal and awesome phpBB themes in the past.