FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone knows any Interactive content for Moodle

sukhjinder
Hi,
I'm building a mathematics ICT kit for classes 6 - 10. I'm using Moodle as my content container. I would like my content to be very engaging and interactive for the students. For this I'm including various Java applets, videos, images.
I would like to include cartoons and animations as well. Cartoons like 2 people talking or a vehicle/aeroplane moving. Is there any free software available for the same. I know of several websites like voki.com and goanimate.com which allow me to do so. Are there any free Desktop applications offering similar functionality?

Thanks!
Any more ideas to make the content more appealing to the students is always welcome....
sukhjinder
I found miivies.com. I allows one to create free movies online in a web browser. The user interface is pretty neat and easy to use. The created movies can be easily downloaded as .mp4 or directly published to youtube.com (The published videos are created under miivies' account and not your account, I guess you have to download them first and reupload the same via your account)
Bikerman
You can check my moodle out if you like. It contains quite a lot of free courses which I can point you towards (most are from our Open University* and are completely free of any copyright restrictions.

My VLE

* All praise to the OU