FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am speaking and writing all europa languages

bortecine
I am from Turkey yes I know following languages :Turkish,Polish,Hungarian,English,Spanish,Portugal,Bulgarian,Russian,Slowak,Czech Republic,Germany,Finland,Norway,Switzerland,Bosnian,Serbian and more , if you want to learn more language yes I can help you friends , god bless and help for all good people in the all of the world.
cybersa
That's nice.
How many years you took to learn all that language?
Will you help me to learn Fluent English?
Peterssidan
Hello. Not to be rude but I'm a bit sceptic (I'm always suspicious with new members). Some of the languages you have mentioned are names of countries and not languages. You say you can speak sweetzerland, I assume you mean Switzerland, which is a country in which they speak many different languages. Your English is not too good either so I think you're bluffing.
bortecine
Quote:
Hello. Not to be rude but I'm a bit sceptic (I'm always suspicious with new members). Some of the languages you have mentioned are names of countries and not languages. You say you can speak sweetzerland, I assume you mean Switzerland, which is a country in which they speak many different languages. Your English is not too good either so I think you're bluffing.
!!!!everybody can make wrong mf;) switzerland yes but I want say sweet;)I dont have bluff so becarefull your abusuve language because you dont know me who i am! what i said yes i said correct about languages. I never said am professor about languages but yes I speaking and writing all europan languages from Turkiye in greenland.you cannot toll me your english not too good because your english not good:)go to school learn and then write me english or I can help you about some languages;) by
honken
Well, i can speak Swedish, English and Thai (a little bit anyways) Smile
fouadCh
bortecine wrote:
I am from Turkey yes I know following languages :Turkish,Polish,Hungarian,English,Spanish,Portugal,Bulgarian,Russian,Slowak,Czech Republic,Germany,Finland,Norway,Switzerland,Bosnian,Serbian and more , if you want to learn more language yes I can help you friends , god bless and help for all good people in the all of the world.

If that's true, although I'm a bit skeptic unless you're a linguist or trying to specialize in linguistics (I just can't see any point in such undertaking otherwise ..), you'll be the first true European Union citizen.. even though you're from a country that has been consistently denied a full membership from it...

What an irony !....
crazyfffan
bortecine wrote:
Quote:
!!!!everybody can make wrong mf;) switzerland yes but I want say sweet;)I dont have bluff so becarefull your abusuve language because you dont know me who i am! what i said yes i said correct about languages. I never said am professor about languages but yes I speaking and writing all europan languages from Turkiye in greenland.you cannot toll me your english not too good because your english not good:)go to school learn and then write me english or I can help you about some languages;) by

Well at least I can see you're not a good English speaker. Too many errors in your short paragraph I don't even bother point them out.
manfer
I know how to use google translator too. Twisted Evil
pravojednostavno
manfer wrote:
I know how to use google translator too. Twisted Evil

Applause thumbs up for you

That polyglot bortecine from Turkey is quite a boaster Wink

But there are really existing people, who catches a lot of languages in their heads.

I wish for bortecine the best usage of all mentioned languages. Razz

Embarassed I'm gonna be less boastful, because I'm not genius in languages and just usual human being, but I speak Russian and Ukrainian fluently (those are my native), I speak English and German (and those are my favorite), but I'm far from perfect: there is no barriers in expressing and understanding, as well as everyone will understand i'm not German or English. I speak Croatian, may be better then English or German, but it depends on days.

I can say couple of sentences in every European language, but I'm far from expressing and understanding. Rolling Eyes

Buona serata Wink
DesquisiadoMoral
That's difficult if you wasn't living in that countries. Shocked
But if you know that's very good. Congratulations. Wink