FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how to gain Coins

ADMIRAL
how to gain coins, reply please
k_s_baskar
Your points are limited to 45 maximum. If you have 48 points then next day your point will be reduced to 45 and remaining 3 will be converted to coins. Smile
Chellesei
This is from a blog post of Bondings (Frihost founder) concerning about the coins. It was stated that:

Quote:
The points were used for the minimum activity required for a hosting account and had a maximum of 45. If you had more than 45 points and where hosted, your points were reset to 45 every day. The extra points simply disappeared. The Coins are used to give those disappeared points a meaning. Instead of the points disappearing, they are now converted to Coins. Since not-hosted members might also need Coins, the process is the same for them too.

At the moment the Coins are calculated as (points above 45)^0.6 . The more points you have above 45, the more Coins you'll get at the end of the day. But if you spread them more even over several days, you'll get more Coins for the same amount of posts. This should discourage sudden bursts of posts and encourage regular posting.

Quote tags added- ocalhoun
jerrimy
thank you ,very good
Ghost Rider103
See here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-66575.html

Also, this forum is for Guests only.

-close-