FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


The Number you Hate...





k_s_baskar
Some ppl won't like Numbers like 13 (Ghost Number?) and 666 .
Do you personally don't like any numbers with or without reason? just please post it here if possible with reason. Smile
standready
Any non-prime odd number.
deanhills
I thought I did not like 13. I probably don't like it on its own, but then when one starts adding numbers to it like 131, it passes muster with me. 666 is OK with me too. Smile
cybersa
I like all numbers from (-∞ to +∞) lol

Anybody knows why Number 13 is calling as Ghost Number?
Vanilla
I hate even numbers. ANY even number. The worst years of my life were years ending in even numbers (exception: I was born in '84 so I guess I can't count that). Anything with 7 or 13 is good for me, because they're my lucky numbers. While the occident hate 13, the orient hate 4. It is just a cultural thing. My reason to hate even numbers is more personal than cultural. Very Happy
Blaster
For some reason the number 333 seems to haunt me. Not quite sure why. I just seem to always see that number out of anything. I like 13 personally... Oh btw its friday the 13th. If only it was a full moon.
SpitsBeaT
Somehow I dislike all even numbers, for no particular reasons. Heh Laughing
Insanity
I hate all numbers with equal passion.
speeDemon
I guess I don't hate any number, by for some reason, I always try to be lured towards odd numbers..

like if I have to set an alarm, I have to get up at 6, I set it for 5:57... not mm maybe 5:56/5:58 or so!
deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
I hate even numbers. ANY even number. The worst years of my life were years ending in even numbers (exception: I was born in '84 so I guess I can't count that). Anything with 7 or 13 is good for me, because they're my lucky numbers. While the occident hate 13, the orient hate 4. It is just a cultural thing. My reason to hate even numbers is more personal than cultural. Very Happy
Today must be your lucky day? Friday, 13th Very Happy
ocalhoun
Well, I don't really hate any number.
(Come to think of it, I can't think of anything I actually 'hate'... Just not a hateful person I guess.)

I do rather dislike working with fractions though.
My preferred method of dealing with any math problem that involves fractions:
Step 1: Convert all fractions to decimals, no matter how ugly they come out.
(I'd rather work with values of .333333333333333 than with 1/3.)
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
I hate even numbers. ANY even number. The worst years of my life were years ending in even numbers (exception: I was born in '84 so I guess I can't count that). Anything with 7 or 13 is good for me, because they're my lucky numbers. While the occident hate 13, the orient hate 4. It is just a cultural thing. My reason to hate even numbers is more personal than cultural. Very Happy
Today must be your lucky day? Friday, 13th Very Happy


Oh boy. I am SO tempted to blame everything that happened in my blog today on Friday the 13th! Haha, it is the easier way, isn't it? Luckly I was able to fix everything. Guess what: it was a PEBKAC problem. Laughing

P.S.: I still consider 13 one of my luck numbers.
P.P.S.: The way I see things. Today is 13/1 (or 1/13 for people in the US). So I see it as a 14. Which is 7*2. And I got two sevens today. Lucky lucky me!
mukesh
i like all numbers but i hate hate word
rjraaz
Hmm. Number 13 is for ghost. That means i am a ghost because 13 is my birthdate. That is why girls do not like me even children get scared of me even though i am too much smart and attractive. Laughing
chatrack
Hi,

I don't know exactly why 13 is forbidden by all. But since I know about it, I also avoid 13,
I see not satisfactory explanation why 13 should be omitted in all cases.
I like most is 14. So I see 13 as night and 14 as sunrise
Cosmoslayer
I really hate 37 for some reason and that reason I keep to myself. Very Happy
FunDa
Vanilla wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
I hate even numbers. ANY even number. The worst years of my life were years ending in even numbers (exception: I was born in '84 so I guess I can't count that). Anything with 7 or 13 is good for me, because they're my lucky numbers. While the occident hate 13, the orient hate 4. It is just a cultural thing. My reason to hate even numbers is more personal than cultural. Very Happy
Today must be your lucky day? Friday, 13th Very Happy


Oh boy. I am SO tempted to blame everything that happened in my blog today on Friday the 13th! Haha, it is the easier way, isn't it? Luckly I was able to fix everything. Guess what: it was a PEBKAC problem. Laughing

P.S.: I still consider 13 one of my luck numbers.
P.P.S.: The way I see things. Today is 13/1 (or 1/13 for people in the US). So I see it as a 14. Which is 7*2. And I got two sevens today. Lucky lucky me!


Laughing

Jason from Friday the Thirteenth series would disagree Razz
Vanilla
FunDa wrote:
Laughing

Jason from Friday the Thirteenth series would disagree Razz


That's why I prefer Freddie Krueger. Jason is such a dumb murderer.

foumy6
standready wrote:
Any non-prime odd number.

Same for me I dont know why they just bug me Evil or Very Mad
foumy6
Vanilla wrote:
FunDa wrote:
Laughing

Jason from Friday the Thirteenth series would disagree Razz


That's why I prefer Freddie Krueger. Jason is such a dumb murderer.


I disagree with that (sorry for getting off topic) for me Jason has a reason to kill, where as freddy really doesn't he was a bad person in life who deserved what he got unlike jason who was bullied and ended up drowning because of it.

sorry just had to put my 2 cents in Shocked
inuyasha
Personally, I don't hate any numbers. Yet In China and Japan, most of people don't like 4 because its pronunciation is nearly the same as death. 6 and 7 may be considered as a lucky number for religious reasons.
_AVG_
I don't like the number 7 ... for an odd reason though ... its divisibility test isn't as elegant as the other 1-digit numbers. I guess I'm not fond of 8 for similar reasons, but still, 7 is the worst! Very Happy
jajarvin
My favorite number is 101.
It is a prime number and it looks nice.
Peterssidan
I don't think I hate any number, but in some situations there can be numbers that you don't want to have, like 0 as a denominator, square root of a negative number and sometimes irrational numbers are not so nice if you want to write them down.
Nyasro
I don't think there is any good or bad number and they are just number Smile
sagar199358
0 I HATE THIS NUMBER
spinout
hm 3 and 2.
william
Can't say I really hate any number. However, numbers that are divisible by five make me uncomfortable. There's something a bit too orderly about them. This can be noted by my alarm clock, which would be set to 5:47 AM or 5:53 AM, not 5:45 AM or 5:50 AM *shudders*. Razz
steeve
I don't like odd number...
grofet
I love all number. My house's number is 13. But there are some people in my country afraid of number 4. They say that number four is number of death. Personally i dissagree with them. Many building in my country don't have number four. They replace 4 with 3a. For example they change floor 14 to floor 13A or something else as long there is no number four. For me it is so ridiculous.
spinout
Right now I hate number 2 - it is to even
pravojednostavno
I don't like 0.
supermanlovejan
Zero...........
Related topics
WWE Wrestling
I hate school
... And the browser trophy goes to ...
More than 30 killed in London explosions (Al Qaeda?)
list salespeople fun Jokes
Pickup Lines: The First Drafts.
Interview: Derek Liu, Gaia Online Anime Community
Ausse Minister Brendan Nelson to Tony Blair:
porn virus
The Death of lol
Europeans and Americans, your thoughts on "Eurabia"
Internet Pet Peeves
What is the greatest number imaginable???
5 Things We Love/Hate About Windows 8.
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.