FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

walk is very important as sleep

mshafiq
Walk is very important. Because the more you walk, the happier you are. And the happier you are, the more you walk, means the healthier you are.
What specifically does walking do for us? It boosted blood flow in brains by 15 per cent plus lowered blood pressure and heart rates about 5 per cent. If we walk 30 minutes a day it will help to keep our brain from shrinking and even increase memory processing area.
Coen
I recommend reading The Long Walk, you may change how you feel about walking being healthy.
On a serious note, however, this could be said for all phyisical activity and not walking per se. Riding on a bike or working out, competing in some kind of sport will all help to keep you healthy and happy.
Octavius
There is no confusion in it that walk is really good to maintain the health and this is the thing that people prefer minimum 60 mins running in a day.
lovescience
mshafiq wrote:
It boosted blood flow in brains by 15 per cent plus lowered blood pressure and heart rates about 5 per cent. If we walk 30 minutes a day it will help to keep our brain from shrinking and even increase memory processing area.

Should take time to walk before work. It's relaxing. To think after a walk is good. Now know the reason.
mshafiq
Walk is kind of relaxation.it helps to relieve stress. fatigue and tension.when we are free from tension we have better decision power and thinking power

After dinner if we have ahibit of fifteen to twenty minute walk.it is very good for us.it helps in easy digestion of food and sleep well
my habit daily after dinner i walk with my friend.we have disscussion on different topic during this.that is very good for me too
mshafiq
Regular walking has a direct effect on heart muscles and body muscles systems
like by reguler walking reduc the risk of coronary disease and stroke
lowering blood pressure
reduc cholesterol levels in blood,
increasing bone density so prevent osteoporosis dieases
Regular walking also improves health and longevity. Reguler walkers live longer but also the quality of their lives improves dramatically.
Reguler walking increase fitness of body and Improved capability to control body weight.
It also improve mental health.Walk infact is good medicine for health.